剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
It's no big deal.
这没什么大不了的
I had, um, a gift card.
我有礼品卡
How broke are you?
你很缺钱吗
Just tell me what's up.
告诉我发生了什么事
Actually sounds like she cares.
实际上听起来她好像真的在乎
Look, I appreciate...
听着 我很感激...
Why don't you just let me loan you some cash, okay?
你为什么不能直接开口跟我借钱呢
I keep telling you it's nothing.
我告诉过你这没什么
Also sounds condescending.
听起来也像是居高临下
You know I'd do anything for you.
你知道我什么都愿意为你做
Don't forget that.
别忘了
Sure you can't come out with us?
你真的不能跟我们一起去吗
I gotta write.
我还有东西要写
Virtuous. Catch you later.
真用功 以后再找你
♪ There is nothing in this world ♪
♪ 这个世界没什么 ♪
♪ That can keep me from loving you ♪
♪ 可以让我不爱你 ♪
Is that the best friend you've got?
这就你最好的朋友
If so, Beck, you really are alone.
如果真的是 贝克 你真的很孤单
♪ I'm gonna break down your walls ♪
♪ 我要打破你的心防 ♪
Your social media's a liar.
社交媒体上是你编织的谎言
It says you're a happy-go-lucky dilettante.
那上面刻画的你是一个无忧无虑的浅薄者
But underneath it all, you seem like
但在这一切之下隐藏着的
the genuine article.
这样一个真实的你
Stretched ADD thin, sure,
拉长加变瘦 确实
but as soon as the door closes,
但是一旦关上门
you're back at the keyboard,
你又回到了键盘上
trying to write.
努力写着
Thanks.
谢谢
Keep the change, man.
不用找了 兄弟
Hey, let me up.
开门让我进去
Uh, Beck, who the... is this?
呃 贝克 这人是谁
My best friend walked in on you getting your dick sucked
我最好的朋友撞见你在浴室
by some random woman in a bathroom
随便找了一个女人给你口
at a party that I took you to.
还是在我带你去的聚会上
I was wasted. I didn't even finish.
我浪费了那次机会 我都没射出来
That's your apology? "I didn't ...?"
这就是你的道歉吗 "我没有..."
That's the one you're going with?
这就是你跟着去的原因吗
And I obviously shouldn't have gone in the bathroom
我很清楚我不该跟不是你的女孩
with any girl that wasn't you.
一起去浴室
But she said she had good coke,
但她说她有好喝的可乐
and I've been seriously stressed.
我又一直压力很大
I thought when Johno and I started our line,
我觉得约翰跟我开始我们的事业的时候
it was gonna be, like, picking out flavors and...
就像是在挑选自己喜欢的口味...
It turns out it's 16-hour lectures
原来是关于微生物管理的
on microbial management.
16个小时讲座
And that's why no one starts their own
这就是为什么没有人创建自己的
artisanal soda company and why America has to keep
手工苏打公♥司♥的理由 还有为什么美国人会一直
drinking crap that's giving them cancer.
喝着那些致癌垃圾的理由
You actually managed to connect your illicit blow job
你居然把自己的口♥交♥跟治癌症
to curing cancer.
联♥系♥起来了
I'm genuinely impressed.
还真是眼前一亮
Beck, I...
贝克 我...
Seriously, I am drowning in work.
说真的 我都快被工作给淹死了
I don't have time to keep hooking up
我都没时间去勾搭谁
or whatever it is you're even capable of.
或者任何你能做到的事
I know I've done some stupid...
我知道我做过一些蠢事...
But I'm on it now.
但我现在不会了
I don't wanna be just some guy that you sleep with.
我不想只当你的炮♥友♥
God, you make me insane.
天呐 你真令我着迷
Way to go, Beck. Looks like a catch.
太过了 贝克 看起来像是个圈套
Benjamin J. Ashby III. There's three of them.
班杰明·J·阿什贝三世 居然有三个这样的货色
Greenwich born, boarding school bred.
生于格林威治 在寄宿学校长大
His father is the Ben Ashby of Ashby Brokerage.
他父亲是阿什贝证券的那个本·阿什贝
Two failed careers.
两次职场失意
Model... Boy.
做过模特... 不忍♥直视
And cocreator of a dating app
还是以人们音乐品味配对的
that connects people through musical tastes
约会软件爱上钩的
called LoveHooks.
共同创造者
Current CEO of Home Soda Artisanal Beverages.
现任自♥制♥苏打手工饮品的首席执行官
"Drink Better by Hand",
广♥告♥语是"手工的更好喝"
which makes no sense but evokes a homespun quality
这当然没可能 却引发了一波向这个穿着600美元日本运动鞋的人
that lines up with a guy who wears $600 Japanese sneakers.
看齐的返璞归真潮
The hair.
他的头发
The privilege he tries to hide
在推特上转发黑人的命也是命时
with retweets of Black Lives Matter.
拼命想掩盖的事实
Not to sound judgy, but this guy
我不想评判什么 但是这人
is everything wrong with America.
简直就是美国的阴暗面集锦
See, this is why I do my research.
看到了吧 这就是我做调查的原因
You fall for the wrong men... bad men.
你爱上了错误的男人... 还是些坏男人
You let them in.
你让他们操你
You let them hurt you.
放任他们伤害你
Too far away to know for sure,
距离太远了我还说不准
but my guess is, if he came anywhere close
但是我觉得 如果他能把你弄到
to making you come, you'd have made
快要高♥潮♥的话 你应该会极尽所能
a Broadway show out of it.
上演一场百老汇歌♥舞剧了
But you didn't... 'cause he didn't.
但你没有... 因为他不行
"Desperate Characters"?
"绝望的性格"
Yeah, I just got it.
是啊 我刚买♥♥的
You can borrow it when I'm done.
我看完之后你可以借去
It's supposed to be her best.
这应该是她最好的一部作品
Johno's consultant we brought in,
我们雇了约翰的顾问
she's been all over me about this kind of thing.
成天谈些神神鬼鬼的东西
Saged the crap out of the office.
把好多东西都当垃圾清出了办公室
The book title has the word "desperate" in it.
这个书名里有"绝望"这个词
You don't wanna think of yourself
你总不想把你自己看作
as a desperate character, Beck.
是个绝望的人吧 贝克
'Cause you're the opposite, babe.
因为你恰恰相反 宝贝
You're the smartest girl I know.
你是我认识的最聪明的女孩
Honestly, you blow me away.
老实说 我都被你震惊了
Gotta roll.
得走了
Johno's blowing up my phone.
约翰都要把我的手♥机♥打爆了
Hey, you should come by the office,
你该来我的办公室看看
test out some new flavors.
测试几种新的口味
We're doing cumin.
我们正在做小茴香口味的
I know how much you like Indian food.
我知道你有多喜欢印度菜
Sure. Sounds good.
当然了 听起来不错
Looks good on you, by the way.
顺便说一句 在你身上还挺好看的
The extra weight.
你的肥肉
Yeah, hey, I'm on my way, bro.
知道了 我在路上了 兄弟
You guys ordering pizzas?
你们点披萨了吗
Yeah, don't... me over like last time.
好的 不用像上次那样... 我了
Gluten-free crust.
要无麸质的
Not from that vegan place.
不要从素食餐厅买♥♥
Vegan cheese tastes like...
素食奶酪吃起来就像...
I'm talking French gourmet...
我在说那些法国美食家...
No, Johno, Johno, listen to me.
别 约翰 约翰 听我说
They can't do half gluten-free 'cause of the dough.
他们没法用生面团做出半麸质的披萨来
They have to use a spelt dough.
他们只能用斯佩耳特小麦的面团做
So you didn't finish.
原来你没有做完
Just like that.
就像这样
Here.
我来
Thank you.
谢谢
You're so kind.
你真好
I don't suppose you can help me get a cab, can you?
你应该也能帮我叫辆车吧
Of course.
当然了
Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢 没事
Don't tell me you're finished already.
别告诉我你已经看完了
Almost.
快了
It's so good.
这本书好棒
Sometimes the dialogue's weird, though,
不过有些对话怪怪的
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表