剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
Yes, therapy, Karen, this is all working.
是啊 治疗方法 凯伦 还真有用
There's many ways to the top of the mountain, Paul.
到达顶峰的方法有很多 保罗
Maybe Brad's what you need.
也许你需要的就是布拉德
Maybe Brad's your Sherpa.
也许布拉德就是你的夏尔巴人
Enjoy the ride, man.
享受旅途吧 年轻人
Maybe Dr. Nicky is onto something, Beck.
尼基医生也许还真说对了 贝克
Karen doesn't expose me to toxic people
凯伦不会让我接触像小班或桃子
like Benji or Peach.
那样的毒瘤
Dealing with them was... stressful.
面对他们真的让我很有压力
Trying to make sure you were okay all the time?
你可以努力确保你自己一切都安好吗
Fine, so I... I still do need to know if you're okay.
好吧 我... 你安好的时候我还是需要知晓
I'm happy. I want you to be happy.
我很开心 也希望你开心
It's what happy people want for people.
这是快乐的人对于他人的期望
What the hell?
什么鬼
N-n-no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 糟了 糟了
Where did you go?
你去哪儿了
How the hell am I supposed to be great with you being gone
如果你真的不见了
if you're actually gone?
我他妈还怎么对你的消失感到高兴
"Desperate Characters," number seven?
“绝望的性格”居然排第七
Is that all I am to you?
这就是我对你而言的一切吗
You get a book deal because of me,
你因为我才拿到了出书合同
because let's face it, Peach died,
认清现实吧 桃子死了
and you wrote about her death,
然后你把她的死亡写了下来
and that's just not something you would have done
如果她还活着的话
if she were alive.
你是写不出这篇文章的
I was so damn happy with Karen,
和凯伦在一起我的确开心
but I'm not sure I can be happy
但如果不知道你是否幸福
if I don't know you're happy.
我就不确定我能不能开心
What? Yes. Yes.
什么 是的 是的
Yeah! Yes.
是的呢 是的
Joe!
乔
This is on you, Beck.
这是你的事 贝克
You put Blythe and Ethan together,
你把布莱斯和伊桑撮合到一块儿
and you left me to deal with them.
却让我留下来对付他们
The most spectacular thing just happened for us.
刚刚是我们最美妙的一刻
We're moving in together.
我们要同居啦
Ethan just asked me just right now.
伊森刚刚问了我
I mean, you know what they say.
我的意思是 有句话怎么说来着
When you know, you know.
船到桥头自然直
Inspiration calls.
灵感使然
Good-bye, love.
再见 亲爱的
Oh, my...
我的天...
You are insane to move in with her this quickly.
这么快就跟人同居 你疯了吧
You barely know her.
你根本不了解她
I don't know. I mean, you love who you love,
我也不清楚 爱情令人盲目
and love tells you what to do, easy-peasy.
爱情让你唯命是从
傻瓜中的傻瓜
You just...
你就是...
You don't always know how it's gonna work out.
永远不会知道这样做一定是对的
Sure you do.
但你知道啊
Look how happy you are with Karen.
你看你跟凯伦多开心
Well, good luck finding a place.
好吧 祝你早日找到乐窝
The market's shit right now.
现在市场不景气
Okay, I'm not worried.
没事 我不担心
The law of attraction. When you know...
爱情的定律 就是船到桥头...
I know.
自然直
If I could go anywhere,
如果我哪都能去的话
船到桥头自然直
I would go to Paris.
我会选巴黎
Paris all the way, wouldn't have to think about it.
一定是巴黎的 想都不用想
What about you, Joe?
你呢 乔
But I... yeah, I've never been to Paris.
但我... 对 我也没去过巴黎
Have you guys been there?
你们去过吗
Six Flags, really, Pac?
六旗公园 真的吗 帕克
Mom's a new person since Ron's gone.
这是自从罗恩走后妈妈新认识的男友
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
抱歉
I-I get on the elevator, we stop on every single floor.
我在电梯上 每一层都停了一次
I'm telling you, it was like, 12, 11, 10.
没有骗你 感觉就是12 11 10层一直下去
Is this Italian?
这是意大利菜吗
No thanks.
我免了
Hey, Claudia,
克劳迪雅
you should put something in your stomach, you know?
你得吃点东西 你知道吗
Something else.
一些别的东西
What's that supposed to mean?
你是什么意思
I'm not the bad guy here.
我不是要当坏人
We're going.
我们要走了
Let's go. Grab what you want.
来 带上你的东西
Bye.
拜拜
See you, Pac.
再见 小帕
At least now we know she's on something.
至少我们知道她有点进展
I'm sorry I ruined dinner.
很抱歉 我毁了这顿晚饭
Serves me right for trying to help.
自顾自地去帮助别人
No, Karen.
没有 凯伦
You are so good.
你真的好
You too, babe.
你也是 亲爱的
"亲爱的"
你说过"亲爱的"就是一个普通恋人之间
平淡无奇的爱称
但你也从来不会像凯伦这么关心别人
你一直以自我为中心
从来没想过要照顾我
老实说 这就是口中的"亲爱的"吧
This is too sad.
我心情有点差
You want to take a walk to a froyo truck or something?
你想去逛一逛找点餐车还是什么的吗
Froyo sounds lovely.
听起来不错
For me, it's like just how present he is,
对于我 这就是为什么他现实的原因
you know? Yeah.
你知道吗 是的
And it speaks volumes about his heart.
这展现了他的气度
I know. And the way that he just
我知道 而且他看...
looks you right in the... Reading...
在读书方面的眼光也是很毒辣的...
Joe!
乔
I, uh... Right, this is your hood.
我... 对 这是你家附近
Right.
对
I'm sorry. Hi, I'm Beck.
对不起 你好 我是贝克
Karen.
凯伦
Congrats on the book deal. Thanks.
祝贺你的书发♥售♥了 谢谢
I'm actually... I'm having some writer's block.
事实上... 我遇到了一些作家的瓶颈
You live near here?
你住在这附近
No. I just... I... I like it around here.
不是 我就是... 想... 在这边逛一逛
I'm listening to that podcast you told me about.
我在听你讲过的那个播客
Podcasts? You're droning.
播客 你在说啥呢
Just get to the point, you know?
有话直说吧
Yeah. Babe, I'm starving.
对 亲爱的 我饿了
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, let's...
对 走吧
Walk safe, Beck.
慢慢走 贝克
You too.
你也是
Bye, Karen.
再见 凯伦
Oh. Hello?
喂
在这个街区走走
你以为你消失了
我就会在你家门外等你
力竭声嘶地喊你不要走
然而 你自己看嘛 亲
我就是没有你在身边的我 我不需要你
Wait, hold up.
等等
Hey, that was the everythingship girl, right?
她就是那个"一切"女孩 对吗
Ex-everything.
前"一切"
What? No, I'm coming in tomorrow night,
什么 不是 我明天晚上会到的
and she's taking over for tonight.
她今晚代我班
Yes.
是的
不 船没到桥头我就想透了
我应该删了你
我跟凯伦在一起了 而且你是对的
她很好
我应该忽视你 我会的
哎 我靠
so you're talking to Joe again.
所以你现在又继续跟乔聊天了
Not talking, just texting.
没有聊 就是发发短♥信♥
How much?
多少次呢
couple times.
几次吧
A day.
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表