剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
这是什么
Uh, oh, it's my girlfriend's birthday.
今天是我女朋友生日
Throwing her a little... Well, it's not so little.
给她小小办个... 不能说多小
It's, um, it's a surprise party.
办个惊喜派对
Kind of a literary theme.
一个文学主题
Thus...
所以...
I'm going as Ernest Hemingway.
我打扮成了欧内斯特·海明威
"The Old Man and the Sea," "The Sun Also"...
"老人与海" "太阳照常...
I know who Hemingway is.
我知道海明威是谁
Nice cake.
蛋糕不错
She's lucky to have a man who cares.
她很幸运有个贴心的男朋友
Bacon-wrapped date? Bacon-wrapped date?
来点甜点 甜点来点
Bacon-wrapped date?
甜点
Good call.
明智的选择
Bacon-wrapped date?
甜点
It's 9:40.
9点40了
Beck was supposed to be here at 9:00 to meet for dinner.
贝克应该九点来见面一起去晚餐的
She'll be here, relax.
她会来的 放心
You know what you need, my friend, is a drink.
你知道你现在需要什么 好兄弟 一杯酒
Hey, get this man a Catcher in the Rye.
给他来杯"麦田守望者"
No, no, no, it's fine. She's here.
别 别 别 不需要 她来了
Everyone hide. Places, people.
都藏起来 快找地方藏起来
Hide!
藏起来
Surprise!
惊喜
How American.
多美式啊
Who is that?
这是谁
That's one of Beck's school friends,
贝克在学校里的朋友
I think, I don't know.
应该是吧 我也不清楚
I'm texting her.
我要给她发短♥信♥
What?
什么
Rude to stare, especially in Asian cultures.
盯着人可不太礼貌 尤其是在亚洲文化里
Indeed. Predictable.
没错 很明显
Says Elizabeth Bennet.
你是伊丽莎白·班内特
Ugh, god, no. Dorothea Brooke.
天啊 肯定不是 我是多萝西亚·布鲁克
"Middlemarch"?
"米德尔马契"是吗
I love her.
我超喜欢她
The cat or the author?
猫还是作者
Both.
都喜欢
Meow.
喵
Hi, hey, I'm sorry, I'm sorry,
嘿 我很抱歉
can we chat for a second?
能谈谈吗
Oh, Joe, Joe, this is Constantine.
哦 乔 乔 这是康斯坦丁
He lives in Bushwick.
他住在布♥什♥维克
That's fine. Where the hell is Beck?
先等一下 贝克到底在哪儿
Do you wanna touch his moustache?
你想要摸他的胸毛吗
No, no, no, Lynn, no, Lynn.
不 不想 林 别这样 林
I don't wanna touch his moustache.
我对他的胸毛没兴趣
Joe. I don't get it.
乔 我不明白
I've tried to be the perfect boyfriend.
一直以来我努力想做个完美的男朋友
I've bent over backwards. I gave her a job.
我改变自己去适应她 我帮她找了份工作
I threw her this party.
还给她办了这个派对
What else can I do?
我做得还不够吗
People are puzzling.
人本来就是难以掌控的
Peach committed suicide,
桃子自杀了
and she's the strongest person I know... knew.
她明明是我认识的最坚强的人... 曾经是
Beck isn't just puzzling, she's impossible.
而贝克不只是难以掌控 她简直不可理喻
Like, where is she right now?
比如 我都不知道她现在在哪儿
It's selfish.
她太自私了
It's rude, but it's Beck...
也很没礼貌 但贝克对我而言...
Oh, shit.
哦 见鬼
Hi... hey!
嘿... 嗨
Can I speak to you for a sec?
能谈谈吗
Joe, this is not what I asked for.
乔 这不是我想要的
I said quiet, and I said small.
我说了要人少又安静的
Lynn said...
林说...
Oh, now you're listening to Lynn?
噢 所以林的想法更重要咯
In retrospect, a misfire.
当时确实不该听她的 我错了
Why are you wearing a turtleneck?
你干嘛穿高领毛衣
I'm Hemingway... Again, misfire.
我是海明威... 我真的知道错了
Look, I appreciate the gesture,
那个 谢谢你为我做这些
I just... I can't be at a party
只是我... 我没法在桃子不在的情况下
and pretend that everything is okay without Peach.
还装作没事地参加派对
I am not a robot.
我不是冷冰冰的机器人
Well, what about the other day,
那前几天你说的
the relief you talked about?
走出阴影都是假的吗
Grief isn't a straight line, Joe.
悲伤不是说摆脱就能摆脱的
I know, you've just been hard to read lately.
我知道 只是最近我越来越读不懂你了
What is that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
Where were you?
你刚才去哪儿了
Sorry? Beck, I called.
什么 贝克 我给你打了电♥话♥
I texted you. Yeah, I know.
还发了短♥信♥ 是啊 我知道
I just... my, um...
就是... 我的 呃...
my therapy session ran long.
我的治疗耽误了点时间
Dr. Nicky and I were really making some headway.
尼基医生让我的情况改善了不少
And then I guess I just... I went for a walk, and...
然后我想我只是... 我出去散了会儿步 然后...
You guess?
你'想'
Therapy and a walk? Yes.
所以你去做了治疗 然后散了步 是啊
Then why do you smell like three glasses of rosé?
但你怎么闻着像喝了三杯玫瑰红酒
Because I sat down at some stupid bar with my journal
好吧我在一个小酒吧里待着看我的论文
trying to work through shit, Joe, that's it.
有一堆琐事要处理 这样可以了吗 乔
Okay so, then, why didn't you call me?
好 既然这样 你为什么不回我电♥话♥
I forgot.
我忘了
But it's your birthday, Beck, we made dinner plans.
但这是你的生日诶 贝克 我们都约好一起吃晚饭了
Well, I... I just... I lost track of time.
是啊 我... 我只是... 一忙起来就忘记看时间了
Beck, just tell me.
贝克 说吧
Just tell me.
跟我说吧
Tell me the truth,
别再撒谎了
and we can get through anything.
不管发生了什么我们都能一起面对的
Okay, well, if you can't tell me,
好吧 如果你不愿意说
then show me, show me your phone.
那就拿证据出来 把你的手♥机♥给我看
Are... are you serious right now?
你... 你认真的吗
You said yourself, you have a hard time with good guys.
你承认了你不知道怎么和好人相处
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The hootsie stuff.
笑话
Okay, I'm... okay, fine.
噢 你是说那个... 好吧 你赢了
You wanna see my phone?
你要看我手♥机♥
Have at it.
拿去
But if you do this, it means there is
但你要是真的这么做了 那我们之间
absolutely no trust between us,
就再无信任可言了
and if we don't have trust, we have nothing.
没有信任的话 我们什么都没有
Do you trust me?
所以你信任我吗
You know what, I can't...
这样的话 我没法...
I can't do this right now.
我现在没法继续和你谈这事儿
Happy birthday to me.
祝我生日快乐
With his therapist? You sure?
她和心理咨♥询♥师出轨了 你确定吗
That's a pretty heavy accusation.
这种事不好随便下结论的
How do you know?
你是怎么知道的
Experience.
凭我的经验
Candace.
坎迪斯
There are certain tells you can just...
有的事你一下就能看穿
You can see it in their eyes when they look at you.
四目相对的时候 真♥相♥就写在她们的眼睛里
Been cheated on before?
之前有人背叛过你吗
In my last relationship.
我的前女友
I was blind, I only saw what I wanted to see,
当时我被爱蒙蔽 只看我想看的
but I didn't make that mistake again.
但我不会一错再错了
This time, I made sure...
这一次 我确定...
that Renaldo was different.
罗纳尔多和他们不一样
So I knew if he was lying or cheating,
我看得出他有没有撒谎或者背叛
someone was using him.
他被人利用了
Look, I'm not... I'm not one of those shrinks
那个 我不是... 我不是那种
that are obsessed with the past,
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表