剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
I'll cherish it forever.
我会一直爱惜它的
This is the nicest thing anyone's ever given me.
这是别人送我最好的礼物
Thank you.
谢谢你
"Be with me always. Take any form.
"不管如何 永远陪伴我
"Drive me mad.
"哪怕逼疯我
"Only do not leave me in this abyss
"也别独留我在这深渊中
"where I cannot find you.
"在这里你的身影无迹可寻
Oh God, it is unutterable."
天啊 这份痛苦言语无法表达"
I thought we said no phones?
我以为说好的不玩手♥机♥
I'm sorry, Buddy. It's just my brother.
抱歉 兄弟 只是我的兄弟
Who's Elijah?
谁是以利亚
Give me my phone, Joe.
手♥机♥还我 乔
He's not your brother, I know that.
他不是你的兄弟 我知道
Give me my phone back.
手♥机♥还给我
Is Elijah going to be there?
以利亚会去那里吗
Don't start this again.
再别提这个
It's just business, Joe.
只是生意上的问题 乔
Yeah, for you it is.
对你来说可能是生意
But guys like this are predatory.
但这样的男人都是借机找艳遇
I don't think you should go alone.
我不想让你一个人过去
You're not coming with me. Why?
你不能一起去 为什么
So he can at least think he can get you into bed?
难道要给他能和你上♥床♥的假象吗
Exactly.
没错
Yeah, I am outside.
对 我就在外面
Where are you?
你在哪
Oh, I see you.
我看到你了
Mooney always told me
穆尼总告诉我
a book is far greater than most hands it passes through.
书总比被大多数碰过它的双手更高尚
Some simply aren't worthy.
有些人就是不值得
That's why it's up to people like us,
这就是为什么要靠我们这种人
people who believe in second chances.
我们这些相信二次机会的人
Maddie Johnson. I'm Candace's friend.
麦蒂·约翰逊 我是坎迪斯的朋友
So, I heard about you and Candace.
我听说你和坎迪斯
Yeah, yeah. We broke up.
对 对 我们分手了
I mean, seriously, I heard some kind of crazy stuff.
说实话 我听说了不少挺夸张的事
The Peach I knew? No way.
我认识的桃子 不可能的
Why it's great you're writing the article.
你写这篇文章就很棒了
And kudos to Jezebel for wanting to spotlight the fact
向那荡♥妇♥致敬 遗言想要指出
that depression doesn't present like people think.
抑郁症不是人们想的那样
Yeah, I agree.
我同意
Wait, you were with Joe Goldberg
等下 我们见面的那个晚上你和
the night we met, right?
乔·戈德伯格在一起 是吗
Yes, I was actually.
是的 一点没错
Yeah, I remember you.
是啊 我记得你
God, I was wasted that night.
天呐 我那晚真是喝糊涂了
Didn't you guys have like a mutual friend or something?
你们之前不是互粉了吗
Did. Candace?
之前 坎迪斯吗
She... long story.
她... 说来话长
I think they dated.
我觉得他们之前约过会
They did.
的确是的
But I can't say I was shocked when it didn't work out.
不过后来没成也是我意料之中的事
What happened exactly?
到底发生了什么
There are rumors she cheated on him
有传言说她背着乔
with the guy who signed her to her label.
和跟她签约的男人偷吃
Which, to be honest, sounds like Candace.
说实话 挺像坎迪斯的
I thought they worked through it.
我以为他们处理好了
But then suddenly she was off to Italy.
结果她突然去意大利了
Just gone.
就这么人间蒸发了
You still in contact with her?
你还在和她联♥系♥吗
That's the weird thing.
这就是奇怪的地方了
She ghosted everyone she knew.
她监控着每个熟人
So, even her family, she's just...
所以 即使是她的家人 她也...
Well, she really only has her brother,
他其实只有个哥哥
and he's got theories of his own.
他有些自己的猜测
But Jimmy's... not exactly well.
可吉米... 其实不太正常
What kind of theories?
哪种猜测
Crazy ones.
疯疯癫癫的那种
Like, for starters, he thinks Candace is dead.
比如说 一开始他觉得坎迪斯死了
Where are you?
你在哪儿
There you are.
原来在这里啊
Excited to announce I've officially signed with...
好兴奋 正式宣布我和...
Plumchapell Records.
普朗柴珀尔唱片签约啦
World ain't ready for me and my new rep.
世界还没准备好我的名声大噪
Here we go. Elijah Thornton.
找到了 以利亚·桑顿
So I said, "Diddy, you drop that baseline in the bridge"
然后我就说 "吹牛老爹 你想想这座桥"
and you got yourself a hit on your hands."
就能写出一首能上热门榜单的歌♥"
You know that track.
你知道那首歌♥的
Tell me it's not all about the bridge.
别告诉我 那首歌♥就唱了那座桥
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Hey, Elijah.
嘿 以利亚
I'm Joe.
我是乔
Look, man...
听着 老兄...
just send your demo to my assistant, okay,
把你的试唱发给我的助手 好吧
and we'll call you.
我们会给你打电♥话♥的
Do you get all of your clients to sleep with you?
你睡过你手下的每个艺人吗
Or did my girlfriend just seem like easy prey?
还是说我的女朋友看起来比较好骗
I'm sorry. Who's your girlfriend?
不好意思 你女朋友是谁
Candace Stone.
坎迪斯·斯通
I saw you in your car.
我看到你们在车里
You've been texting her. You've been harassing her non-stop.
你一直在给她发消息 一直在骚扰她
I mean, is it fun for you?
我是说 你觉得很有趣吗
Do you... do you like pushing girls around?
你... 你喜欢随意摆布女生吗
What are you talking about, man?
你在说什么
I'm sorry, okay. I had no idea.
对不起 好吗 我完全不知情
I thought she was single.
我以为她单身
Honest to God, man.
对天发誓 老兄
She never even mentioned you.
她从没提起过你
Okay, I'm glad you brought it up.
好的,我很高兴你提起这件事
Look, man...
听着 老兄...
She's been on me from the second we met.
我们见面的时候她就喜欢上我了
Sorry to have to tell you that,
很遗憾告诉你这些
but, you know, you got to know who you're with.
可是 你得知道 你得知道和你在一起的是个怎么样的人
She's the type, you just give her a look,
她就是那种 给她点甜头
and then just spread wide open.
就双腿打开的女人
What can I tell you...
我能告诉你的就是...
Bitches are gonna be bitches, right?
婊♥子♥终归是婊♥子♥ 不是吗
What the hell are you gonna do?
你♥他♥妈♥能做什么
Hey, man, did you...
嘿 老兄 你...
did you want... want a bump?
你想... 发泄一下吗
Yeah, yeah. Bro!
是的 没错 老兄
My favorite.
我的最爱
It's a first edition. Are you... me?
这是初版 你在... 我吗
Really?
真的吗
I'll cherish it forever.
我会珍藏一辈子的
This is the nicest thing anyone's ever given me.
这是我收到过最棒的礼物
Thank you.
谢谢你
Good-bye, Candace.
再见了 坎迪斯
Me and Jimmy, the first man in my life. #twins
我和吉米 生命中最重要的男人 #双胞胎#
Hartley Psychiatric Center. How can I help you?
哈特利精神治疗中心 需要帮助吗
Hi, can I speak to Jimmy Stone?
你好 我能和吉米·斯通聊聊吗
Is he still a patient there?
他还在治疗中心吗
I'm sorry, we can't release that information.
不好意思 我不能告诉你
Actually, I'm... I'm family. I'm his sister.
其实 我是... 我是他家人 他妹妹
I've been away abroad. My name's Candace.
我一直在国外 我叫坎迪斯
I should be his emergency contact.
我应该是他的紧急联♥系♥人
One moment, please.
请稍等
Miss Stone, my name is Janice Ahn.
斯通小姐 我是贾尼斯·阿恩
We tried contacting you.
我们尝试过联♥系♥你
I'm very sorry to tell you this,
很抱歉告诉你
but your brother passed away six months ago.
你哥哥六个月前去世了
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表