剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
我对于自己的存在
with my own existence.
一直都有复杂的感情
I was given a second chance on life
在公园的袭击过后
after the attack in the park, and...
我有了第二次机会 然后...
I've decided not to take it.
我决定不抓住它
I thought I could change
我以为我可以改变
and, by changing myself, alter the world around me.
通过改变我自己 感觉我周围的世界
But change is a fool's pipe dream.
但是改变只是场白日梦
This world is ugly and crass.
这个世界既丑陋又愚昧
People lie, and people leave.
人们说谎 离开
And the beauty that does exist is fleeting and insincere.
美好的存在转瞬即逝又虚情假意
Still, every now and again,
依旧 时不时的
someone comes along who will make you believe in love.
有人会让你相信爱情
And if you find that person, don't let go.
如果你找到了那个人 别让他走
And maybe together, you can keep the monsters at bay.
或许你们两个一起 会把心魔除去
I was never that lucky.
我从没那么幸运过
So I'm ending things on my own terms.
所以我要自己解决这个问题
Know that I love you all
我你们所有人
and hope we'll meet again on the cosmic highway.
希望能再见到你们
Stay amazing.
保持惊艳吧
Love, Peach Anais Salinger.
爱你们 桃子·安妮丝·萨灵格
What could I do?
我能怎么办
She was never going to let you go.
她永远都不会让你走的
Dispatch to Nico. Go ahead.
呼叫尼克 来吧
Ran that plate you asked for.
查过了你要的那个车牌
Car's registered to an Ivan Mooney.
车子是注册在伊万·穆尼名下的
Address in Manhattan. Stolen?
地址在曼哈顿 被偷的吗
No. Not reported, anyway.
不 没有报案
Thanks, Diane.
谢谢 戴安
Well... you said you owe me one.
好吧... 你说你欠我一个人情
You're lucky.
你很走运
The bullet only grazed you.
子弹刚好擦过了你
I feel lucky.
我也觉得很幸运
You want to talk about it?
你想要谈谈吗
Not really, no.
不怎么想
If you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话
Mm. A favor's a favor.
帮忙就是帮忙而已
So I took your advice.
所以我听了你的建议
I kicked Ron out.
我把罗恩赶走了
You were right. People don't change.
你说的没错 人是不会变的
Besides, I didn't like the way he was treating Paco.
而且 我不喜欢他对待帕科的方式
Kid needs a real father figure in his life,
这个孩子需要一位真正的父亲
not some drunken asshole, you know?
不是什么酒鬼
That was nearly a week ago.
那是快一周以前了
It's been a whirlwind since then.
感觉像一阵旋风一样
I thought I'd have to explain my wounds to you,
我以为我需要和你解释我的伤口
but you didn't even notice.
但是你都没注意到
I suppose I can forgive you for that,
我想我可以原谅你
what with your best friend dying and all.
你最好的朋友死了之类的
You did ask me to go to the funeral with you,
你确实让我和你一起去葬礼
which I think is a good sign.
我觉得这是一个好现象
You need emotional support right now,
你现在需要情感支持
and that's my specialty.
那是我的专长
So the fridge is fully stocked.
冰箱放满食物了
I grabbed a couple Xanax off Annika,
我从药店拿了点阿普唑仑
just in case.
以防万一
You're going to get through this.
你会没事的
It'll take time.
会耗点时间
But I'll give you as much time as you need.
但是我会给你时间
And I know once the dust settles,
一旦尘埃落定
you will find you're better off without her.
你就会发现没她更好
You might not ever admit this, of course.
你可能永远不会承认这点 当然
But I'll know, and that will be all the validation I need.
但是我明白 我只需要确认就好
I'm gonna head out.
我要走了
Text me if you need anything, okay?
如果需要什么的话 短♥信♥我
Okay.
好的
Joe?
乔
Yeah?
怎么了
Can you stay?
你能留下吗
I can stay as long as you want.
多久都行
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表