剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
from this little exercise in futility, Beck.
从这些徒劳当中 贝克
You're in no mood to write.
你完全没心情去写作
And you need a new bed.
而且你需要个新床
So, hey, maybe your enthusiastic
所以 嘿 也许你的满腔热情
but ultimately empty encounter
但最终只剩空虚的
with that Warby Parker-wearing mixologist
和那个戴路易迪奥眼镜的酒保邂逅
could work to our advantage.
能对我们的关系起点作用
I've got time to kill
我有些闲时间
while Paco's out shopping.
得益于帕科的帮助
You read my mind.
你真懂我
But I have to play this perfectly,
但我需要这次完美的进行
and in order to do that,
为了这一点
I gotta break out the big gun.
我得放大招
Mr. Mooney's Buick Skylark.
穆尼先生的别克云雀
You bound down the stairs in those tight,
你轻快地走下楼梯
not-too-tight jeans.
穿着那条说紧不紧地牛仔裤
You're in flip-flops and your toenails sparkle
穿着拖鞋 刚抹得指甲油闪着光
and your hair's in a bun,
还梳了个圆发髻
and, hey, at least you don't have any hickeys.
嘿 至少你脖子上没有吻痕
So there's that.
很欣慰
Oh, my God, I can't believe this is your car.
我的天啊 无法相信这是你的车
You're a lifesaver.
你真是我的救世主
No idea how much I needed a new bed.
无法想象我有多需要一个新床
New Challenge.
新挑战
How do I segue this from
我怎么能从这个
browsing glassware to...
浏览玻璃器具的阶段跳到...
"Holy shit! Joe's the one"?
"天呐 乔就是那一个"
Weird.
很怪
I have one just like this.
我有个一模一样的的
Yeah, I-I know all about it.
对 我 我还真知道你有
Benji told me. It was my dad's.
还是本杰明告诉我的 原来是我爸的
The infamous red ladle.
臭名远扬的红色长柄勺
How you like to be spanked with it.
你是如何喜欢被它打屁♥股♥
Is that what you really want, Beck?
真是你所喜欢的么 贝克
Is that the guy you're looking for?
你真是在找那种男人么
Just pick one.
挑一个吧
It's all cut from the same hunk of overpriced wood.
都是用定价过高的木材做的
I can't decide.
我做不到
People trying to buy some sort of meaning in their lives
人们总想着买♥♥点有意义的东西
with $60 candles and sustainable lamps.
60美元的蜡烛和节能环保的台灯
They all look pretty good to me.
我感觉都挺不错的
No, I just mean should I get the queen
不是 我应该是买♥♥女王号♥
or the king-size bed?
还是国王号♥的
Your bedroom isn't big enough to fit a king.
你的卧室可放不下国王号♥的
You're right, it's too...
对 就是...
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
It's New York.
在纽约
No one's bedroom is big enough to fit a king.
谁的卧室都放不下超大好床
What's wrong?
怎么了
This girl, Blythe, in workshop,
那个女孩 小布 研究会上那位
she just submitted her short story.
她刚交了短篇小说
And? And I haven't even
然后呢 我都还没
started mine yet, and it's due tomorrow.
开始写 明天就要收了
Hers...
她写的...
it's brilliant.
真精彩
It's about a crow that flies into a woman's house,
说的是一只乌鸦飞进一个女人家里
runs into the walls, and leaves blood everywhere.
结果撞到墙上 血流的到处都是
That sounds terrible.
好可怕
Read it.
你看看
Well?
怎么样
You might be right. Ugh!
你说得对 啊
I know.
我知道
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个事吗
Anything.
什么都行
Promise to tell the truth?
你保证说实话
Scout's honor.
用我童子军的名誉保证
Do you think... I'm unremarkable?
你是不是觉得... 我很普通
Unremarkable people don't worry
普通人都不太担心
about being unremarkable.
自己的普通之处
This is it, Beck.
就是这样 贝克
This is the moment I'm gonna show you
就是现在我要让你知道
just how remarkable you are.
你有多不平凡
You want down and dirty, you got it.
你想堕落想猥琐 没问题
Stop, Joe, stop!
停下 乔 快
What? I... What? I thought that you...
怎么 我... 怎么了 我还以为你...
That I wanted to get arrested
我想被警♥察♥带走吗
while you're going all bush diver on me in public?
那你就光天化日之下直接扑上来吗
That's not exactly on my to-do list today.
这可绝不是我今天要打算做的
I guess I read that wrong.
看来是我误会了
You haven't made eye contact for the past ten minutes.
过去的十分钟里你都没跟我眼神交流
Things couldn't get any worse right now.
太诡异了
Hello? Hey, Joe, it's Ethan.
你好 嘿乔 我是伊森
Ethan from the bookstore. Yeah, yeah, I know
书店的伊森 对对我知道
who you are, Ethan.
你是谁 伊森
Right. Thing is, the power's out. Um...
哦好 是这样 没电了
the electrician says he thinks the system is overloaded,
电工说他觉得系统过载了
but he can't get to the fuse box because...
但他不能弄保险丝了 因为...
It's in the basement with a dead body.
地下室里有一具尸体
Which is locked. He thinks he can pop the lock,
门上了锁 他觉得能敲开那锁
but I just wanted to...
但我还是想...
No! No, no, no, no, no! Just... Just...
不要 不 就... 就...
just tell the electrician to go home.
就跟电工说请回吧
I'll call him later. You lock up and go home.
我会跟他说 你锁好就回家
I'll deal with it when I get back.
我一回来就处理这事
All right?
好吧
Okay.
好
Everything okay? Yeah, it's fine.
没事吧 对没事
It's fine. It's just a little problem at the shop.
那好 只是店里有个小麻烦
I should get you... home.
我把你... 送回家
I was afraid this might happen.
老早我就怕发生这种事
Six humidifiers and an AC unit from the late '70s
6台加湿器和一台70年代的空调
cranked to its lowest setting...
全都只能用最低功率...
even in death, Benji is a colossal pain in my ass.
即使死了 小班也是我最大的麻烦
Okay. With the AC out,
好 现在空调完了
seems deterioration speeds really picked up.
似乎变质速度加快了
Oh! Is that... ooze?
哦那是... 流出来了吗
Things have grown
小班的公♥寓♥
biologically dire in the Benji department.
突然恐怖起来了
Also the rare book department.
稀缺书部门也是
But... I can't protect them until I get rid of him.
但是... 在处理掉他之前我实在不能保护这一切
Benji has to go.
班必须死
The books were safe.
书看上去没事
Basement is 100% corpse-free.
地下室没尸体
Can't burn the body in daylight anyway,
白天不能烧尸体
so the least Benji can do
班起码能
is wait in the car for a little while.
在车上先等一会儿
Ready for that. Okay.
准备好了 好的
Let go for a second.
稍微出来一小会
Okay. Yeah.
好 对
It's in the peg! Okay.
碰钉子上了 好
Hand me the mallet. Yeah. Ah!
递我那把槌子 啊好
Should be good.
应该没问题
There it is.
就是这样了
Go!
来啊
Say when.
什么时候
When. I think... when. When, when, when.
现在 我觉得... 就现在 现在
Cheers to us.
祝贺我们
You make a good apprentice.
你是个好学徒
I was gonna say the same thing about you.
我要跟你说同样的话
I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to get so upset.
之前我很抱歉 我不是故意要心烦的
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表