剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
so, weirdly enough,
而且 更奇怪的是
you're not the first person to have said that!
你不是第一个这么说的人
Again, great work, Blythe. Excited to see what's next.
再表扬一下 写得真棒 布莱斯 很期待你接下来的部分
Beck, we weren't expecting you.
贝克 我们没料到你会来
You didn't send along pages.
你没有把稿子交过来
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 不好意思
And I'm sorry I'm late. It's just...
我也很抱歉迟到了 只是...
I wrote them, but they sounded super emo.
我写好了 但是感觉太感性了
So I wrote them up and started over,
所以我写好了又重新开始
and I lost track of time, but, uh...
就这样忘了时间 但是...
this... feels like me
这篇... 我有感觉
and what I want to say.
是我想抒发的
It's only one page, but...
只有一页 但是...
That isn't really enough for us to critique.
一页内容真的不足以拿来评论
Are we supposed to read it now... in front of you?
我们应该现在读吗... 当着你的面
That's... kind of awkward.
这... 有点尴尬
If that's the case, I should warn you,
如果是这样的话 我得先警告你
I have this facial autism thing
我脸上的表情很难控制的
where I can't hide what I'm thinking.
我没办法隐藏我的内心想法
Let's just reschedule
我们重新安排
your review for another time.
你的述评时间吧
Beck?
贝克
Hey.
嘿
Uh... okay, so I hate to admit it,
噢... 是这样的 虽然我很不情愿承认
but you were right.
但是 你说得对
A little bit.
一点点对
I will do anything for my friends,
我愿意为我的朋友做任何事
and do I hide behind them... yeah.
我有没有躲在她们背后…有
And do I use them as an excuse not to write?
我有没有用她们作为我不写作的借口
Honestly, I'd use anything as an excuse not to write,
老实说 我会利用任何借口来逃避写作
because... okay, I'm afraid I might fail...
因为... 好吧 我害怕自己失败...
one terrible page away
单单一页糟糕的内容
from confirming I'm the worst writer in history.
不足以证明我是历史上最糟糕的作者
All of that to say if I'm sending mixed messages,
我只是想表达 如果我在发送混乱的信息
it's because... I don't know who I am.
那只是因为... 我不知道自己是谁
So how am I supposed to know what I want?
所以 我怎么知道我想要什么
And I know... I know I sound super gross,
我知道…我知道自己听起来超级恶心
like so... I don't know... millennial.
听起来很... 我也不知道... 千禧一代
Don't say anything.
什么都别说
In this moment, you are everything.
这一刻 你就是一切
Here's the thing.
是这样的
If you know who you are, it's not like you share it.
如果你知道自己是谁 不是说你要分享它
I mean, you're a Nice Guy with the "You are remarkable" Stuff
我的意思是 你是个不错的人 有着"引人注目"的品质
and Feelings Guy with the "Write what moves you."
你有"让人动情"的感觉
But then you try and go down on me
但是 接下来 你却想在一家家具店中间
in the middle of a furniture store.
家具店里面为我口♥交♥
If I didn't know better, I'd think you were hiding something.
如果我不是对你很了解 我会以为你在隐瞒什么
For God's sakes, why are you holding a Pendleton blanket?
天啦 你为什么抱着彭德顿毯子
I've never even seen your place.
我还从来没有去过你住的地方
And you never talk about any of your friends.
你也从不和我谈论你的朋友
I mean, who are you?
我是说 你到底是谁
Okay, that was too much. Um...
好了 我的话太过分了...
It sounded better in my head.
我脑子里的感觉好多了
I wanna show you something.
我想给你看点东西
You wanna know me, Beck?
你想了解我吗 贝克
I'll show you exactly who I am.
我会让你知道我是什么样的人
This is where we keep the rarest books...
我们在这里存放最稀有的书籍...
the collectibles, first editions.
藏书 初版
It's paper, cloth, leather,
这些材料是纸张 布料 皮革
paste. It's all vulnerable.
粘贴的 都很容易受损
All sensitive to light,
都对光线
humidity, temperature.
湿度 温度很敏感
That's why...
所以...
they need to be in here.
它们才需要放在这里
To protect them.
为了保护它们
I can take you to my apartment.
我可以带你去我的公♥寓♥
Anytime you want.
你想的话 任何时候都可以
I want you to meet my friends, I do.
我想你见我的朋友 我真的想
But this...
但是这里
this right here
这个地方
is the most important place in the world to me.
对我来说 是世界上最重要的地方
As weird as it sounds...
这听起来很怪异...
these books are more alive,
但是 这些书本比我认识的大多数人
more... worthy
更... 鲜活
than most people I know.
更有价值
You wanna know who I am, this is it.
你想知道我是谁 这就是了
There you are.
你在这呢
That's it. I am officially out of the Tinder business.
就这样了 我已经彻底告别探探了
Bravo, honey.
太棒了 亲爱的
I just... Oh, I feel like this is a good step, you know?
我只是... 噢 我觉得这样做很好 你知道吗
Like this is good for me.
觉得这样做对我有好处
Joe is good for me.
乔对我很好
Whatever you need, Becks.
你开心就好 贝克
No, I'm just saying... and I mean this, honestly...
不 我只是说... 我认真的 真的很认真...
maybe a simple life isn't so bad.
或许过简单的生活也不是太糟
Maybe it's what you need.
也许这就是你需要的
Maybe I should be looking for that.
也许我也应该寻找这样的生活
Joe isn't simple. He's... he's different.
乔可不简单 他... 他与众不同
Complicated.
复杂...
That's funny...
奇了怪了...
there's a book missing.
有本书不见了
Really? What book is that?
真的吗 什么书
"Ozma of Oz."
"奥兹玛仙踪"
Huh. It was just here.
呃 之前在这里
Joe was looking at it at my party.
乔在我的派对上看这本书
I'm sure it'll turn up.
书肯定会找到的
You've deleted Tinder, and now you've called
你已经删除了探探 现在你又给我打了电♥话♥
and asked me to come over.
叫我过去你那里
My faith in our epic love story is officially restored.
我对我们的史诗级爱情的信心又恢复了
I'm sorry, Joe. I'm so stupid.
我很抱歉 乔 我真蠢
I left your list on my bed, and Ron found it.
我把你的清单掉在床上了 然后罗恩找到了
I'm sorry. You're not stupid.
对不起 你不蠢
It's not your fault. I tried to explain, but...
这不是你的错 我想解释的 但是...
It's not your fault!
这不是你的错
Guys like Ron are bullies.
罗恩这样的人就是恶霸
We just need to stay one step ahead of them.
我们只需要领先他们一步
Like the Musketeers... always one step ahead of the Cardinal.
就像三个火枪手... 总是比红衣主教快一步
Right?
对吧
One for all...
我为人人...
And all for one.
人人为我
Paco!
帕科
Get inside.
进去
I can smell the bourbon from here.
我从这里都能闻到酒味
I told you...
我告诉过你...
leave the kid alone.
别招惹我儿子
Look, you may have the cops fooled
听着 你或许可以你那扯淡的西红柿花♥园♥
with your bullshit tomato garden,
糊弄过警♥察♥
but I'm right.
但是 我肯定是对的
There's something wrong with you.
你有点不对劲
I see it in your eyes.
我从你的眼睛里看得出来
File that away
把这事先归档到
under future problems.
以后要处理的问题里面去
Knock, knock. You here yet?
叮咚 叮咚 你到了吗
Because tonight...
因为今晚...
tonight I show you... I'm The One.
今晚我要向你展示... 我是天选之子
You can make me pancakes later.
你可以晚点再给我做煎饼
Did you just...
你是不是...
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表