剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
He was a murderer. He killed an innocent kid.
他是个凶手 他害死了一个无辜的孩子
He's, he's playing dead. He's playing dead.
他 他是行尸走肉 他是行尸走肉
No remorse, I fully maintain he was sociopathic,
毫无悔恨 我确信他是个反♥社♥会♥者
and dangerous, dangerous for you.
还很危险 对你来说
And Peach, oh, she was obsessed.
桃子 她对你太入迷了
And she was hoarding these for years.
她困了你很多年
She needed to own you, to trap you, to make you her pet.
她需要拥有你 捆绑你 让你成为她的宠物
And what happened once she was gone?
她走了以后发生了什么
You blossomed, you were published.
你绽放了 你的作品出版了
I... I get why you'd be freaked, all stuffed in like this.
我... 我明白你为什么害怕 所有的这些事情
But they're just mementos, you know?
但是它们只是纪念物 你懂吗
Like holding on to an old photograph.
就像存着一张旧照片一样
Or you wearing my shirt to sleep.
或者你穿着我的衣服睡觉
You can't tell me that's so crazy.
你不能说这很疯狂
It's the stuff of a million love songs.
这就像一百万首情歌♥共鸣一样
I know this is a lot.
我知道这些很难消化
Honestly, I'm terrified
说实话 我很害怕
sharing this with you.
和你分享这些
But if we're being honest,
但是说实话
your life has been better since you met me.
你的生活自从遇到我之后好了很多
You just didn't know how, or why.
你只是不知道过程和原因
Until now.
直到现在
Beck, I love you.
贝克 我爱你
And loving someone means you will do anything for them.
爱一个人意味着你愿意为对方做任何事情
Benji's.
小班的
I had to burn his body.
我不得不烧毁他的尸体
And Peach? Well, she tried to kill me.
桃子呢 她想要杀了我
That was straight-up self defense.
那个是自我防卫
It was, it was self de...
那是 那是自我...
It's true. Please don't.
没错 拜托别这样
No, please! No, no, calm down, please.
不 求你了 不 不 冷静下来 求你了
Please don't hurt me! Please calm down.
求你别伤害我 冷静下来
No, you don't understand. Please calm down.
不 你不明白 拜托冷静下来
You killed them! Beck, Beck, Beck.
你杀了他 贝克 贝克 贝克
You're a murderer, you freak! No, that's not true!
你是个凶手 你个怪物 不 这不是真的
No, you haven't... Get away from me!
不 你还没... 离我远点
Please don't hurt me. You don't understand.
求你别伤害我 你不明白
I would never hurt someone I love.
我永远不会伤害我爱的人的
Tell that to Candace, you sick ...!
把这话告诉坎迪斯说 你这个怪胎...
You're not listening.
你没在听我说话
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help! Help me, please!
救命 救命 拜托
Please!
拜托
Good morning.
早上好
Get away! It's okay.
走开 没关系
What were you trying to do to me?
你想要对我做什么
I was just making it cozy. Look.
我只是想让你舒服些 你看
You were sleeping so deep, I didn't want to disturb you.
你睡得很香 我不想打扰你
Well, consider me disturbed.
好吧 我被打扰了
Here, I brought you breakfast.
听着 我给你买♥♥了早饭
Somehow, being inches from a bucket of my own pee
然而 离我自己的排泄物相差英尺
has killed my appetite.
让我没了食欲
Oh, well, I emptied the bucket,
我清理了那个桶
in case you ever doubt what I'm willing to do for love.
如果你还好奇我愿意为爱情做出的贡献
And you're not going to want to pass up avocado toast.
如果你还想吃牛油果吐司的话
From Dudley's, and uh, coffee. Just how you like it.
德利家的 还有咖啡 你喜欢的口味
I always wondered what that was for.
我一直在想那个柜子是用来干什么的
Yeah.
这个啊
Mooney claims he built it for secure cash transactions.
穆尼说他是用来保证转账安全的
I never saw anybody down here but me.
除了我 我从来没看到别人下来过
I spent a lot of time in here when I was younger.
小时候我在这儿度过了很多时光
I was always getting into trouble.
我总是会惹麻烦
Mooney...
穆尼...
he...
他...
If Miyagi was a Soviet prison guard.
如果宫城是个苏联狱监的话
Who am I to you? You're an asshole.
我是你的谁 你是个混♥蛋♥
Yes, but who else do you have?
是啊 可你还有谁呢
Your father, who used your armpit for an ashtray?
是那个把你的腋窝当烟灰缸用的父亲
Your mother, who never did anything to stop him?
还是你那个一直冷眼旁观的母亲
Or maybe you miss that insect ridden group home
或者说是那个把你送到我这儿来的
that drove you to my doorstep.
生虫的教♥养♥院♥
You don't care about me.
你又不在乎我
This place could be your salvation.
你可以在这儿得到救赎
Here...
在这里
you're safe,
你会很安全
surrounded by the greatest works of humanity.
处于人文巨作的光辉照耀之下
With no choice but to absorb the wisdom of better men.
吸收伟人的智慧
Beck, in the end, the cage was a good thing for me.
贝克 到头来 这个笼子对我有莫大的好处
I'm hoping it will be the same for you.
我希望对你也一样
Look, look, hence, typewriter, paper, no distractions.
看看 打字机 纸 没什么会让你分心
It's the low tech writer's retreat you always wanted.
你不是一直想用些复古的方式写作嘛
I feel bad for you, Joe.
我感觉你有问题 乔
Was that pity? Disgust?
这是可怜我 还是厌恶我
Empathy?
还是同情
Beck, I am really putting myself out there.
贝克 我真的已经开诚布公了
The least you could do is acknowledge that.
这是你可以确信的事
Hey, not today, little man. Hey, look at me!
喂 给我抓了个正着 小男孩 喂 看着我
Are you out of your mind? What do you think you're doing?
你疯了吗 你以为你在干什么
Get your hands off him. Hey, I caught this punk
别碰他 嘿 我抓到这个坏蛋
trying to steal the gun from the register.
想从前台偷枪
Okay, okay, all right. It's not loaded.
好了 好了 反正也没装子弹
It's loaded. I'll handle it.
其实装了 我会搞定的
This is not a toy. I know, I'm not dumb.
这不是个玩具 我知道 我又不傻
I think you are. I think only an idiot
我觉得你就是傻 我觉得只有傻子
tries what you just pulled.
才会做你刚刚想做的事
I know why you want a gun, Paco.
我知道你为什么想要把枪 帕科
Even if you don't kill yourself with this thing first,
就算你没因为这把枪害死自己
the second you use it on Ron, your life is over.
只要你用在罗恩身上了 你的人生就完了
That is the definition of dumb.
这就是傻的定义
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know that was harsh.
我刚刚有点凶了
It's a key to my place.
这是我家的钥匙
You can go there, it's safe.
你可以去那儿 那儿很安全
Cool down, crash as long as you need to.
冷静下来 好好睡一觉
And we'll talk about this later.
我们之后再聊这件事
I'm not thinking straight, and it's your fault.
我没认真考虑这件事 都是你的错
Beck, I can only buy us so much time.
贝克 我只能为我们争取到这么点时间
And my patience is wearing thin.
我快要没耐心了
Joe, where have you been? Hey.
乔 你去哪儿了 嘿
Hey. Let's skip the small talk.
嘿 别闲扯了
I just want to know if Beck is okay.
我就想知道贝克怎么样了
Wait, what do you mean okay? We had a fight.
等下 什么叫怎么样了 我们大吵了一架
I haven't heard from her. I think it's okay to tell you,
就没听到她的消息了 我们可以告诉你
she's on a writing retreat.
她正在做写作修行呢
Yeah.
是啊
It's all good, relax. She's not texting us, either.
没事的 你放心 她也没和我们聊天
I just... I just want to know she's safe.
我只是... 我就想知道她是安全的
Yeah.
当然
What was the fight about?
你们吵什么呢
I caught her cheating with her therapist.
我发现她和她的治疗师有奸♥情♥
No way. What?
不会吧 什么
Oh, my God, no way.
天呐 不会吧
Dr. Nicky? Is she kidding?
尼基医生吗 她在搞笑吧
Oh, my God. Beck!
天呐 贝克
Joe, I am so sorry. Yeah.
乔 真为你感到遗憾 我也是
So sorry. I'm so sorry.
太遗憾了 我很遗憾
We had no idea.
我们想都没想过
II thought we could work through it,
我 我以为我们能挺过去的
but then, she ghosted me.
但后来,她把我变成了幽灵
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表