剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on "You"...
"你"前情提要...
Your old phone, which I have,
你的旧手♥机♥ 在我手上
is still logged into the cloud,
依然连着云服务
and that means I'm still logged into to you.
这意味着我了解你的一举一动
I'm a poet. Get off the stage.
我是个诗人 下来吧
Laugh it up.
讲个笑话吧
Did you move here to be something?
你来这是为了改变吗
I did, but it's not working out.
是 但不太成功
Do you think I'm unremarkable?
你觉得我是不是很平凡
Unremarkable people don't worry about being unremarkable.
平凡的人不会在意自己是否平凡
So good to see you, hon. You too, Dad.
见到你太高兴了 我也是 爸爸
The addict part was true I see, but he never died.
有毒瘾那部分是真的 但他还没死
He's here. He's alive.
他还活着 生龙活虎的
Could be helpful to write about him.
也许他会对你写作有帮助
Benji was the worst kind of poison.
小班是极品渣男
The peanut allergy was real.
对花生过敏倒是真的
Guess Benji is gonna die an honest man.
看来小班得死于他的诚实了
Claudia and Ron.
克劳迪雅和罗恩
I gotta come home to you bitching at...
我每天做牛做马 回家还得听你抱怨...
It's not okay to yell. Grownups do it all the time.
大吼不对 大人老是这样
Grown-ups are assholes.
大人都是混♥蛋♥
I told this guy, "Stay away from my girlfriend's kid."
我跟他说过:离我女朋友的孩子远点
He seems a little neglected. That's it, I...
他看起来有点被忽略了 你这王....
All right, all right, all right.
好啦 好啦 好啦
This is a lovely collection.
这是一套珍藏
That's funny. There's a book missing.
奇怪了 有本书不见了
Joe was looking at it.
乔看过的
I, of course, never had any intention of keeping the book.
我从来没想过要占有这本书
If Peach still has a problem,
如果桃子还有问题的话
I won't let her get in the way of us, Beck.
我不会让她挡着我们道的 贝克
I won't.
我不会的
♪ There she goes ♪
♪ 她来了 ♪
Good morning.
早上好啊
This is my favorite time of day, when it's just the two of us.
这是一天中最美妙的时刻 我们的二人世界
♪ My lover passing by ♪
♪ 我的爱人路过身旁 ♪
Were you watching me sleep?
你在看着我睡觉吗
♪ For she is my baby ♪
♪ 她是我的宝贝 ♪
♪ She is my baby ♪
♪ 宝贝 ♪
Creeper.
粘人精
♪ There she goes ♪
♪ 她来了 ♪
I love our little routine.
我喜欢我们的小日常
Always the same but never stale.
一如既往却一直新鲜
Sex... Showers, more sex.
性♥爱♥ 洗澡 再做♥爱♥
Breakfast, avocado salted, bacon crispy, every day.
早餐 撒盐牛油果 酥炸熏肉 每天如此
♪ I love her so ♪
♪ 我如此爱她 ♪
Your father was never consistent,
你父亲没坚持下去
and you're still healing from that, with my help.
但是在我帮助下渐渐痊愈了
Uh, do you mind if I keep working?
你介意我继续工作吗?
I just have tons... Eat, work.
我还有一大堆... 边吃边做吧
I'll fold the laundry.
我来叠衣服
That's right, Beck, I even do your damn laundry.
是的 贝克 我连衣服都会帮你叠
I protect your time.
我帮你节省时间
I let you focus on your work.
让你专心工作
And guess what.
你没想到
Now that I've made our mornings sacred, you're actually writing.
早上因你真的在创作而变得神圣
Free of distraction.
无忧无虑
Mostly.
大部分时候
...hear your bitching every night!
我听到你每天都在抱怨...
Ron and Claudia again?
罗恩跟克劳迪雅又开始了
If the goddamn dishes ever got done,
要是你♥他♥妈♥能把碗洗了
I wouldn't be stuck doing goddamn... You watch it!
我就不用老是这些... 你看着点
Can't you say something?
你能说点什么吗?
I don't like to mess with other people's lives.
我不喜欢掺杂别人的生活
Maybe you should?
但你应该去
Anyway, I gotta get to class.
不管怎样 我得去上学了
The worst thing about our mornings?
在早上最讨厌的东西是
They always end.
总得告别
I pass the time by counting down to the next moment I see you.
在下一次见到你之前 我度日如年
You're teaching me to be more patient,
你正教会我变得耐心
and god knows I need the help when it comes to your friends.
而且只有天知道我处理你朋友时需要帮助
For some reason we share our nights with your friends,
由于某些原因 总有几个晚上要跟你的朋友在一起
and appointment viewing like "The Bachelor."
然后搞得像"非诚勿扰"选男朋友一样
How can self-respecting women tolerate this crap?
有哪个独♥立♥的女性能遭得住这些垃圾啊
Sometimes, I swear, I'm the only real feminist you know.
有时候我想吐槽 我才是唯一的女权主义者
It's either a full Brazilian, or like full bush,
他要么就是个巴西人 或者那种很多毛的
and it's like, "Listen, my snooch is the third bowl of porridge.
然后跟我说 听着 我就是你的优乐美
I mean, meet me halfway lady." It's like insane.
就像是一拍即合 这太疯狂了
That's hilarious.
太可笑了
These girls are even more tedious in person.
这些女孩实在太无聊了
Lynn is a dark cavern where conversations go to die.
林就像是个废话垃圾桶
That's hilarious. What personality she has
这太可笑了 她的特点就是
is only activated by low-calorie girly cocktails,
着迷于低卡的女性向鸡尾酒
which is doubtless why she drinks so much.
难怪她能喝这么多
Annika's decided I'm so amazing... which, true...
阿妮卡也说我非常棒...
But joining Team Joe is just the latest move
但她肯支持我只是因为她
in her cold war with queen bitch herself,
跟婊♥子♥王 桃子·他妈的·塞林杰
Peach goddamn Salinger.
之间有场冷战
Oh, hope you didn't start the fun without me.
希望我没错过最精彩的部分
Oh, we did.
你错过了
Annika, thank God for that chest of yours,
阿妮卡 多亏你的胸
otherwise you'd be spilling guac all over
不然沙拉就被你撒满在
that Himalayan blanket I got Beck.
贝克给我的喜马拉雅风毛毯上了
So goes the endless merry-go-round of food issues.
又是没完没了的吐槽食物环节
Peach snipes at Annika's body.
桃子对阿妮卡的身材评头论足
Annika rubs her assets in Peach's face,
阿妮卡也针锋相对
which as defense mechanisms go beats the hell out of crying.
脑海当中的防御机制也在阻止她哭出来
I can get you some paper towels.
我可以给你拿点纸巾
Wait up, I need a refill. No, no.
等等 再来一杯 不 不
I got it, I'll take care of you.
我来吧 我搞定它
No, no, it's all right, I could use the company.
别别别 让她自己来 陪陪我
Oh, this is so much more fun than girl's night classic.
这比起平时的女孩之夜更有趣了
You know, when it was just us girls?
就是那些只有女孩的晚上
Peach has it out for me.
桃子是彻底跟我杠上了
Probably shouldn't have stolen her copy of "Oz,"
可能不应该偷她的"奥兹玛仙踪"
or maybe I shouldn't have returned it.
或者不应该还回去
But all that's behind me, Beck.
但我会搞定的 贝克
If I just keep being the perfect boyfriend,
如果我继续保持一个完美男友的形象
you'll realize that life is so much healthier
你会发现你的生活会在远离这些毒药
away from this toxicity.
之后变得更健康
Joseph, I was thinking about thinning out my library,
约瑟夫 我在考虑精简一下我的图书馆
and I thought I'd ask the expert.
我应该问一下专家
What's a book like this worth?
像这样的一本书值多少钱呢
She's still trying to build a case that I'd be willing
她依然想证明我
to swipe the damn thing.
很想要这本鬼书
Well, it's printed by Riley in Britain.
好吧 这是英国莱利书店印刷的
An original, a rarity.
初版 一件珍品
Guess I better act quick, before some desperate person
看来我得赶紧卖♥♥了 防止哪个小人
tries to steal my little beauty away.
从我身边偷走它
The real tragedy would be not appreciating what you have.
你不懂珍惜它 可真是个悲剧
If I were you, I'd hold on to her forever.
如果我是你的话 我就会永远收藏它
But what do I know? I'm just a book store clerk.
但关我什么事呢 我就是个书店员工
I'm trying, Beck. I am.
我在努力 贝克 真的
But your friends bring out the worst in me.
但你的朋友在逼我上绝路
And then Rastish taught me this.
然后拉丝蒂教了我这个
D minor. Goose bumps, babe.
D小调 我整个人就酥了 亲爱的
Hi Joe!
嘿 乔
This place is... musty.
这地方... 一股发霉的味道
Hi! Hi!
你好 你好
Annika, what brings you to Mooney's?
阿妮卡 什么风把你吹来了
Your website, and the deep sadness it evokes.
你的网站 引起的深深伤感
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表