剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
and it was so illuminating. I tweeted it.
非常具有启发性 我还转发了
Social Media. It's like the next great genocide.
社交媒体 就像下一次种族大屠♥杀♥
Jersey, right? Sorry?
泽西 是吗 什么
It's where you're from?
你是从那儿来的吗
No, I'm, I'm from Nantucket.
不 我 我从楠塔基特岛来的
Interesting.
有意思
Where are you from? Such a tough question.
你从哪儿来的 多么刁钻的问题
I was born in Papua New Guinea,
我出生在巴布亚新几内亚
but my dad worked for the State Department,
但我爸为国♥务♥院♥工作
so we moved around a lot.
所以我们总是搬家
Actually separated from my parents at one point.
我还和我父母分居过一段时间
Did some modeling in Tokyo.
当时在东京做模特
My hair is super-unique there.
我的头发在那儿非常特别
I'm sorry, it's my grandparents.
不好意思 是我外祖父母
I'll see you in class, okay?
我们课上见 怎么样
Okay. Okay.
好啊 好的
Hey...
嘿...
Yeah.
是啊
And then she walked away,
然后她就走了
and I melted into the earth.
我一脸懵逼
Sounds like a pretentious bitch, if you ask me.
要我说就是个作婊♥子♥
No. Blythe's amazing.
别 布莱斯很棒的
She wrote this piece about how she and her mother
她写了这个关于她和她母亲
got bulimia together while in Italy, and she was 12!
一起在意大利得了暴食症的文章 而她当时才12岁
Chic. What the...
很炫 什么...
Is that a nose? It's a dick pic, Annika.
那是个鼻子吗 那是个屌♥照 安莉卡
So what? It's just zoomed in.
屌♥照怎么了 只是不小心放大了
No! Why's it against shag carpet?
恶心 怎么还顶着个地毯
I don't know. Perspective?
不清楚 有什么观点么
I don't get it.
我不理解
I mean, why do men think disembodied members
为什么男人总觉得发些裸照
equal foreplay? You know, they're not aesthetically pleasing
就相当于前戏了 那可没啥美感
Ooh! I disagree.
噢 我可不同意
I have over 200 saved on my phone
我手♥机♥里存了两百多张
organized by category. It's my Guggenheim.
按目录整理好的 就是我的古根海姆艺术馆
Fat bats.
有"擎天柱"类
Boomerangs.
"回旋镖"类
Banana boats.
"香蕉船"类
Late bloomers.
"大器晚成"
And Jewish guys.
还有犹太类的
More power to 'em, but your friends
话题来到你朋友们这
kinda treat sex like it means nothing.
但她们好像没把性♥爱♥当一回事
Till she sees his junk in zoom!
直到她在手♥机♥上看见他缩放了的库存
But you're different, aren't you?
但你和她们不同吧
Honestly, I see her point.
但说实话 我能理解她
I hooked up with some guy last night.
昨天晚上约了个男的
Knee deep in before I realized he's uncircumcised.
刚跪下才发现他没有割包皮
It kind of looked like...
看起来就像...
I don't know, a... hoodie?
我不知道 像是件... 帽衫
Bookstore clerk has a turtleneck?
那个书店职员有"乌龟脖子"
Bookstore manager, but, no, not Joe.
是书店经理 但不 不是他
Some guy from Tinder. Just a little down and dirty.
就是有点无聊了 Tinder上约了个男的
You know? Wow!
你懂的 哇
Joe is still a maybe.
乔的话 还不一定
A maybe? I'm a maybe?
不一定 我只是不一定
And you're still screwing other guys?
你还在上其他男的
Beck! How did I miss this?
贝克 我怎么会错过这一出
How did I read this so completely wrong?
我怎么会完全误解了
Look, if you wanna bone Benji outta your system,
听着 如果你想把本杰明彻底赶出你的生活
more power to you.
你得多点气概
I just wanna make sure that you're respecting yourself.
我就想保证你能做到尊重自己
Look, I'm just saying...
听着 我就是说...
are you being your most amazing self right now?
你现在有没有做到最完美的你自己
I mean, this is... this is my process.
我想说 这就是... 我的一个过程
It's like a Benji exorcism.
像是个本杰明驱除仪式
I'm just exploring my options in a city of...
我就是在探索更多的男人 在这个...
8 million people.
八百万人的城市里
It's only reasonable, right? Yeah.
很合理的 对吧 是
I'm gonna get a drink.
我去拿杯酒
I like your tattoo.
我喜欢你的纹身
I don't have a tattoo.
我没有纹身
Love is patient and kind.
爱情是关乎耐心和关爱的
And so am I, Beck.
我也是如此 贝克
For you, I can be patient.
对待你 我可以做到很耐心
Maybe this is your process.
也许这就是属于你的过程
Nobody buys the first pair of jeans they try on,
没人会去买♥♥试穿的第一条牛仔裤
no matter how perfect.
不管有多好看
But as much as I'm hoping this is just a stage,
但就我而言 我希望这只是个阶段
a quick password search on your iCloud
粗略的偷看下你的网上数据
has revealed a swipe-fest of millennial man-boys.
能看到你右滑了很多千禧代的巨婴
Guy with tiger.
老虎男
Junior William Morris agent.
威廉莫斯公♥司♥初级经纪人
Viking Wannabe. You've been a busy girl, Beck.
想成为维京的男人 你最近有点忙 贝克
It's more competition than I realized.
比我想象中更有竞争力
This thing between us...
我们之间的感情...
it's new, tenuous.
新而脆弱
And the cost was a corpse.
代价还是一个尸体
But I can't get rid of every guy in New York.
但我总不能除掉纽约所有的男人
If I wanna win your heart, I'm gonna have to show you...
如果我想成为你的真爱 我得向你展现一些...
I'm not a "Maybe."
我不是"不一定"
I'm The One.
我就是天选之子
Time to get rid of Benji
是时候除掉本杰明了
so I can focus my undivided attention
这样我才能全身心
on you, Beck, on us.
关注于你 贝克 关注于我们
So I'm gonna need a few supplies.
我需要一些东西
Hey, Joe.
嘿 乔
You said you needed to talk?
你说你有事找我
I do, yeah.So here's the thing.
是的 情况是这样的
I have a secret project I'm working on,
我在做个秘密项目
but I gotta open up the shop,
但我得先让书店营业
so I thought you could run some errands for me.
所以我想着你能帮我做些事
I'll give you a little money for books.
我会给你点钱买♥♥书
Just between us.
不给别人讲
Yeah. No problem.
行 没问题
Between us. What do you need?
不告诉别人 你需要什么
Well, you might have to run to a few different places.
你可能要去几个地方
You can count on me, Joe.
你可以信任我 乔
Thanks, Pac.
谢了 帕科
The swine and I.
猪猡和我
Eye to eye.
四目相对
My heart is his.
心连心
And that...
远方...
was sunset.
就是晚霞
I'm not sure it had the vigilance or depth
我不确定它有没有足够的警觉度和深度
that you're capable of. I just wasn't fully invested.
是在你接受范围以内的 我没被打动
Interesting, Blythe.
很有意思 布莱斯
How do we maintain the reader's attention?
我们如何保持读者的注意力
We infuse the universal
我们将广泛适用的东西注入
with painful specificity,
带有痛楚的独特性
or they simply turn the page. Exactly.
不然他们只会翻页 没错
My worst fear... and I'm not commenting on Yuri's poem,
我最大的恐惧... 我不会去评价尤里的诗
per se, is not to be bad but unremarkable.
不是因为很烂而是因为不够有特点
Unremarkable. That is the fear.
平淡就是我最大的恐惧
I hope this was helpful, Yuri.
我希望这些能帮到你 尤里
I think that does it for today.
我想今天就差不多了
Next up is... Blythe.
下一个是...布莱斯
And Beck.
还有贝克
Send a piece of your choosing to myself
把你们选好的作品发给我
and your fellow classmates, and we'll review on Thursday.
还有其他同事 我们会在星期四进行评论
Here's what I've gleaned
这些是我所了解到的
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表