剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
现在我因为工作又让你失望了
I couldn't tell if I was helping; I thought I was.
我不能说如果我能帮你 我本来是帮的
It's pathetic... The only good thing
真可悲... 唯一关于我的好事
in my life right now is therapy.
现在只有心理治疗了
That's the only good thing?
就只有这一件事吗
Joe, don't be like that.
乔 不要这样
Or I was totally wrong, and there were
或者我完完全全错了 至少
dark forces at work I wasn't privy to.
决定因素我还不知道
Claudia!
克劳迪雅
There are people who are thoroughly delusional
这就是那些整天妄想着
about their relationship. Claudia!
他们友谊的人 克劳迪雅
Get your scrub ass out of here, Ron.
赶紧给我滚 罗恩
Karen, stop being a meddling bitch
卡伦 别给自己加戏了
and tell me where Claudia is.
赶紧告诉我克劳迪雅在哪儿
For example, my neighbor's alcoholic boyfriend
举个例子 我邻居的醉鬼男朋友
literally has to be chased away with a baseball bat.
必须被人用棒球棍追着打过
This isn't over, Karen.
咱们没完 卡伦
Can't hide forever, Claudia!
你躲不了一辈子克劳迪雅
Do I know you?
咱们认识吗
No.
并不
You don't know me at all?
你不知道我是谁啊
No. Then what are you staring at?
不知道 那你往哪儿看呢
But we were different...
可是我们是不一样啊...
I thought.
我觉着
Sounds like working with Renaldo at the bar
跟罗纳尔多在酒吧工作
wasn't such a hot idea, huh?
不能算是好主意吧
I mean, sure, it was difficult to navigate at times.
我是说 当然了 时间上很难定下来
But it had its good parts.
但也有好的地方
Beck?
贝克
Beck?
贝克
Hi, what is this?
这什么
I thought we could use a...
我想可以来一次...
A little date night.
约会夜
Meatball subs, your favorite.
肉丸 你的最爱
Well, what do you think?
你觉得如何
I think one errant candle
我觉得一只小小的蜡烛
could destroy an entire collection of rare books,
就能摧毁一整套的珍藏书籍
but... you are worth it.
但... 有你在就值得
I feel bad for girls who don't eat.
真是为在节食的女孩难过
It always made me sad with Peach.
看到桃子不吃饭就挺心疼
What?
怎么了
You're talking about Peach.
你在聊桃子
It's good.
挺好的
Yeah.
嗯
I guess so.
我想是的
You know, I, uh,
记得 我
I had this Little Mermaid sleeping bag when I was a kid.
我小时候有个美人鱼睡袋
God, I loved that thing.
天啊 爱死它了
But then it started to smell bad,
但后来变得很臭
like, fungus-bad.
就像发霉一样
I couldn't bring myself to get rid of it, though.
但就是下不去心扔了
It was like... A security blanket.
就像是... 安全毯
Exactly.
没错
But then I lost it,
但后来弄丢了
and even though I was sad,
虽说有点伤心
I was kinda relieved because I didn't...
但又舒了口气 因为我...
I didn't actually have to get rid of it.
我不需要说服自己去扔了它
And it's... It's the same with Peach.
这... 这就像是对桃子一样
There is a part of me...
我心中有个声音...
Oh, God, it sounds terrible.
天呐 好蠢
Not that I'm comparing Peach to a cheap, nylon sleeping bag,
不是说我把桃子和一个廉价尼龙睡袋相比较
I, uh...
我...
This metaphor made a lot more sense
这个比方本来听上去挺有道理的
when I came to it with Dr. Nicky.
当时给尼奇医生讲的时候
I think all this Peach stuff is coming up
我感觉这些突如其来对桃子的回忆
because of my birthday.
都是因为我的生日要到了
December 3rd.
十月三号♥
You remembered?
你居然记得
Of course.
当然
Anyway,
总之
Peach made such a big deal about birthdays.
桃子总是特别重视过生日
And she always made sure I felt super special
她总会保证我能玩的十分开心
and would plan the whole thing, and...
还会一手安排整个生日
now I don't... I'll handle it.
而现在 我 我来安排
No, Joe... No, what do you want?
不要 乔... 没事 你想怎么过
Hell, I'll even sing karaoke with Annika and Lynn.
管他呢 我甚至愿意和安莉卡还有琳恩一起唱卡拉OK
That's sweet, that's really...
很贴心 真的很...
Really sweet.
很贴心
But I...
但我...
I think I'd rather keep it low-key and small.
我更想低调点
No. No to small, no to low-key.
不行 不能小众 不能低调
I don't know, Lynn, Beck was pretty emphatic.
我不知道 琳恩 贝克挺明确的
Dude, Beck's a Sagittarius. She craves attention.
兄弟 贝克是人马座 她爱死别人的关注了
This is a test, okay? Part of the fun
这就是个考验 懂吗 考验的一部分
is making a guy think that you don't want something
就是让男人觉得你不想要某些事物
and seeing if he still comes through.
然后看他能不能猜透
No, Beck's not like that.
不可能 贝克不是那样的人
Let me give you a little lesson on Beck.
让我给你讲讲贝克是怎么样
Every year she wants to "keep it simple,"
每年她都想"保持简单"
and every year, whatever guy that she's dating
然后每年 她当时约的男朋友
royally blows it, and Peach swoops in on her Manolos
都会很傻地搞砸 这时候桃子就会穿着她的马诺洛高跟鞋
and throws Beck a party for the ages.
给贝克办个难忘的派对
Only now, no Peach.
但现在 桃子不在了
God rest her beautiful soul.
上天保佑她美丽的灵魂
So you're saying throw a party?
所以你意思要办个派对
I'll help.
我会帮忙的
I need a distraction.
我刚好需要分分心
And I think because I was anxious about this,
我觉得是不是因为我对这事有点焦虑
my judgment was a little off.
判断错了什么
If I bury my sorrows in anymore booze and boys,
如果我继续靠酒精和男人来消愁
I'm gonna get syphilis again.
怕不是又要得性病了
And Annika is still at Esalen on her grief retreat so...
而安莉卡还在伊萨兰学院悲伤隐居中
But she didn't like Peach.
可她不喜欢桃子啊
None of us liked Peach.
我们都不喜欢桃子
But we loved her.
但我们爱她
Losing a friend is super complicated, Joe.
失去朋友的感受很复杂 乔
I need this.
我需要这个派对
Beck needs it.
贝克也是
Which is why I was stupid enough
这就是为什么我傻乎乎
to think Renaldo's friends should be listened to, ever.
觉得雷纳多的朋友会有什么好想法
It'll just be some friends,
就请一些朋友
some NYU people.
一些纽约大学校友
We'll make it a surprise party, hmm?
搞得惊喜派对
A book theme, and everyone can come dressed
图书主题 来的每个人
as their favorite literary character.
都打扮成最喜欢的文学人物
What do you say?
你觉得呢
Put it to you this way.
就这么说吧
Would you rather do something and be wrong
你是想做点什么然后可能犯错
or nothing and be wrong?
或是什么都不做依旧犯错
Surprise party.
惊喜派对
Hmm, I thought it would cheer him up
我想的能让他开心一点
after the death of... his beloved shih tzu.
因为之前他... 宠物狮子犬去世了
Get his mind off of things.
能让他散散心
And?
然后呢
Did it?
起作用了吗
No, it was the beginning of the end.
没有 那场派对就是我们恋情结束的开端
Because you threw him a surprise party?
就因为你给他办了个惊喜派对
No, no, because that's when I realized
不是 不是 因为就是那时我意识到
he was cheating on me with his therapist.
他和他的心理医生给我戴绿帽
Oh, shit, you scared me.
我♥操♥ 你吓到我了
What's all this?
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表