稍微停一下
fefore the game.
她们来了 啊哈
It's here. Aha ha!
凯雷德来了 - 嘿
The Escalade is here! - Hey.
一定要整一根秀给他看
Make sure he sees the whole thing.
我指望你了 - 行
I'm counting on you. - All right.
嘿 Anders - 哇 很妖艳啊
Hey, Anders. - Wow. Looking good.
噢 谢啦 - 你也很帅嘛
Oh, thanks. - You look really good, too.
它真是个大美人儿
She is a real beaut.
这边上是啥啊 - 不知道
What's the lip on these rims? - I'm not sure.
要看球赛啦 兴奋不
Hey, so you excited for the game?
白色和我的品位有点不搭调 不过还行
White's a little too boca for my taste, but I'll deal.
呃 好了 准备好了
Uh, yeah, super ready.
我们出发 再顺路去拿个票
We just got to pick up the tickets on the way.
咱们来个快相吧 - 快什么
So we'll make the shoot quick. - The what?
拍照片啊
The photo shoot.
好了 走吧 出发
Okay. Let's go. Come on.
副驾驶座 我要了 - Chelsey跟我坐
Shotgun. Called it. - Chelsey's with me.
Chelsey跟我坐
Chelsey's with me.
呃 你♥爸♥在家吗
Uh, is your dad home?
小狗狗 小猫猫 来爸爸这儿 我有一条小
Dear Doggy. Nice kitty. Come to daddy. I have a little...
好嘞 好嘞 出发吧 走走走
Okay. Okay. Let's go. Go. Go. Go.
一切还好吧 - 很好 非常好
Is everything okay? - Ha. Yes. Everything is fine.
一切都再正常不过了
Everything went totally normally.
快开车亲爱的 我不想迟到
Drive the car, sweetheart. I don't want to miss it again
给我开门 好吧 儿子
Open this door. Okay. Junior!
拿我的枪来
Just get my pistol!
天啊 我爱死这头靠枕了
Man, I'm loving these headrests.
颈部支撑堪称完美
Neck support's unreal.
噢 你脖子疼了么
Oh, does your neck hurt?
疼了的话 我帮你揉揉
Because I could rub it for you.
不 我说了 我脖子不疼
No, I said my neck's fine.
你怎么听不见我说话呢
Can you not hear me?
凯雷德的音效系统
Because the acoustics on the Escalade
应该是完美无瑕的呀
are supposed to be peerless.
人生真是奇妙啊
It's funny how life works out, you know?
跟第三恋重逢的机会实在千载难逢
It's not every day you get a second chance at third love.
什么 - 嗯 什么
What? - Hmm? What?
Blake 今晚的球赛肯定会很爽 对不
Blake, game's gonna be awesome, right?
对 对 比赛肯定会棒极了
Yes. Yes. The, uh, game should be quite enjoyable.
但是 呃 咱现在在这儿也不错啊
But, I mean, we're having a pretty good time right now.
而且 呃 以后的事儿谁知道呢
And, uh, you know, no matter what the future holds,
球赛输赢又有什么意义
No matter who wins or loses,
我们可能会看球赛 也可能看不了
Or if we even see the game... maybe we won't...
咱们今天在车上也玩得挺开心嘛
I mean, uh, we have had a blast in the car today.
我没拿到票啊
I didn't get the tickets.
你整根秀出来给他看了吗
Did you show him the whole thing?
你没拿到票
You don't have the tickets?
你干嘛不早说
Why didn't you tell us.
害我们白跑一趟
Before we drove all the way down here?
呃 我本来能拿到票的
Yeah, well, I was going to,
但我必须给Montez看我的屌♥
But I had to show montez my penis.
以恢复世界的秩序
To restore order to the universe.
然后他孩子就盯着我的鸡鸡了
Then his little kid is staring into my dong.
我好像说了句 "照张相呗
And I'm, like, "Take a picture.
拍回去看个够呗"
It might last longer."
行了 都出去 我们要回家了 等等
Okay, out. Everybody out. We're going home. -Wait.
不 我跟这事没半点关系啊
No, I didn't have anything to do with this.
我留在车里行么 - 本来可以的
Can I please stay? - Oh, I would.
不过你真是个大混球
But you're a huge douche bag.
而且你怎么一身臭牛奶味
And you smell like rotten milk.
你这是干嘛啊 - 出去 -真抱歉啊
Where is this coming from? - Get out. - I am so sorry about this.
秀屌♥这招本来应该奏效的
This whole dick thing should've worked.
我还亲自作了七次试验呢
I've done it personally like seven times.
所以你听我解释嘛 - 马上滚 -好的
So if you just let me explain... - Out now. - Okay.
这就走
All righty.
你给我机会解释嘛
If you just let me explain myself,
我全都可以解释给你听
I could explain this whole thing.
你知道吗 - 真的吗
You know? - Yeah. Oh, yeah? Really?
其实这事儿还蛮搞笑的呢
It's a pretty funny story actually.
跟你的安全带笑话一样好笑吗
Oh, as funny as your seatbelt joke?
你明明记得
You do remember.
好吧 下次聚会见了
Okay. Well, see you at the reunion then.
怎么会有人戴普克贝壳项链的
Who wears a puka shell necklace?
我高中的时候戴的
It's from high school.
我只是想让你记起我
I was trying to make you remember.
心心相印啊
Soul mates.
大家觉得要搭便车吗
So do you guys want to hitchhike?
我认为 值得冒这个险啊
'cause personally, I think it's worth the risk.
闭嘴吧 Blake
Shut up, Blake.
你毁了我的一生 你再也不是我最好的朋友了
You ruined my life and now you're no longer my best friend.
Ders 现在你是我最好朋友了 做得到吗
Ders, you're in. Can you handle this?
没问题
Yeah.
顺便提醒一下 Blake
Oh, and by the way, Blake,
<胆量>完胜<双重大冒险>
Global Guts destroys Double Dare.
你就是为了伤害我才这么说的
Okay, you're just saying that to hurt me.
Mike O'malley会把Marc Summers打得落花流水 傻帽
Mike O'malley would kick Marc Summers' ass, dude.
我打赌你绝对不敢再说一次
I double dare you to say that again!
Mike O'malley会把Summers打得落花流水
Mike O'malley would kick Marc Summers' ass.
哥们儿 别闹了
Guys, guys, come on.
别闹了 咱今天都够郁闷了
Just... we've all had a rough day.
Ders说的没错
Ders is right.
Blake 你又重新成为我最好的朋友了
Blake, you're my best friend again.
Ders 你出局了 不好意思 - 嘿 伙计
Ders, you're out. Sorry. - Hey, buddy.
我爱死你这外套了
I am loving that coat.
我的天啊 童年梦想成真了
Holy childhood dreams come true!
快看 这是Marc Summers Marc Summers
That's Marc Summers! Marc Summers!
噢 - 嘿 我没开玩笑啊 老兄
Oh! - Hey, I'm not kidding, man.
这外套太酷了
That is one sharp coat.
你 你 你真的喜欢它吗
You... you... you really like it?
嗯 这是我人生在世 见到的
Well, it is one of the weirdest things
最奇葩的东西
I've ever seen.
我可亲眼所见过一个成年人
And I have seen a grown man
从他的巨型鼻孔里掏出个橙色旗子的
pull an orange flag out of a giant nostril.
我记得 - 是啊
I remember that. - Yes.
我记得那一幕 - 我要这件外套
I remember that. - I got to have it.
噢 Marc Summers 你想要什么都行
Oh, for you, marc summers, anything.
但是 等等 等等
But wait, wait, wait.
能不能帮我们一个小忙呢
Do you think maybe we could get a tiny favor?
我猜这就是为什么人们叫它
And I guess that's why they call it
洛杉矶最棒的墨西哥玉米卷了
The best taco in L.A.
嘿 谢谢观赏
Hey, thanks for watching.
节目结束之前 我还有一条小信息
Uh, before we go, I do have a little message.
是给加州的Montez Walker的 如果你在电视机旁
For Montez Walker in California if you're watching.
Blake Henderson 感到非常抱歉
Blake Henderson is really sorry.
关于那天他做的一件怪事
About that weird thing he did the other day.
然而有种东西叫做D氏童子军法则
But there's something called the boy scout rule of "D"S.
它是真的
And it's real.
而这才是参加童子军的真正意义
And that's what being a scout is all about.
下周跟我一起走近这美味的糕点吧
Join me next week when we unwrap the tasty pastry.
它们叫做熊爪糕
Known as bear claws.
再会
see ya.
你好啊 小Montez
Oh, hey, little Montez.
不 啊 好吧
No. Uh, okay.
D氏法则啊 公平公正
Rule of "D"S, son. What's fair is fair.
好吧 呃 哈哈 穿上
Okay. Uh, ha ha, just, uh, pull those...
嘿 Bill - 正点
Hey, Bill. - Nice.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表