不要放走他
Don't let him go.
Blake
Blake.
你扪心自问一下 你是不是个碧波粉
You've gotta ask yourself, are you a true belieber?
我一直相信你是
I've believe you are.
呃 同志们
Hi, guys.
我其实有不少事儿要做
Um, I've actually gotta go do a bunch of errands
很着急 所以
right now, so--
你知道我们不能让你走
you know we have to stop you.
是 是啊 没事儿
Yeah. Yeah. It's cool.
让我先戴上我的费多拉帽
Let me just get my fedora on
然后把大♥麻♥雾化器扔飞
and throw all the vapetron up in the air.
走 - 快追
Go. - Go, man.
你怎么不去追啊
What are you doing?
你到底想不想帮忙
Are you gonna help or are you just gonna--
如果我不把这些违禁药品收起来
If I don't put away our drug stuff,
咱们就得跟Topher一块进局子了
we're gonna go to prison along with Topher.
这样啊 做得对 我去追他了
All right, good call. Coming through.
街坊哨兵来了
Here comes the neighborhood watch,
你这个[哔]
mother(bleep)
有办法了
Oh, yeah, baby!
Topher
Topher.
尝尝这个土豆吧
This spud's for you.
完了
Oh!
好痛
Ah!
Adam 你个二缺 你个大二缺
Adam, you idiot, you dumb idiot.
我错了
My bad.
躺那儿 别动
Wait, stay down.
什么 - 别动
What? - Stay down!
我要从你身上跳过去 - 别 别啊
I'm gonna jump you. - No! No!
糟了
Oh, no!
噢
Oh.
我那么信任你 - 抱歉啦
I trusted you. - I'm so sorry.
好了 哥们们 兄弟比女人重要
All right, guys. Bros before hos.
不过小兄弟比大兄弟更重要
But, you know, little bros before big bros.
我真搞不明白 你们是怎么抓到他的
I don't understand. How did you guys catch him?
Topher是我们见过跑的最快的人了
Topher's, like, the fastest guy we've ever met.
太快了 "咻"的一下
He's so fast. He just--
我们有车好吧
we have cars.
对哦 - 是啊 汽车
Oh. - Cars, okay, okay.
太帅了 幸好我们报♥警♥了
Cool, good idea that we called.
我们想过报♥警♥来着 不过
We thought of that, but I just...
你以为你能逃走
You thought you could get away with it?
[哔]你大爷
(bleep) You!
老子[哔]你二大爷
I will (bleep) Your face.
我说到做到
That's a promise.
把他带走吧 兄弟们
Take him away, boys.
Jillian
Jillian.
你先听我们说 真的很抱歉
Before you say anything, we're sorry.
他说
He was,
要带我们去顶层顶层公♥寓♥的
He was gonna take us to the penthouse penthouse.
他是我们见过最炫酷的男人了
He's the coolest guy we've ever met.
当然除了他的小兄弟情节
Besides all that weird little boy stuff.
嗯 - 就是这样
Right. - Yeah.
如果你这辈子
We totally get it
都不想和我们说话了
If you never wanna talk to any of us ever again
我们能理解的
In your whole life.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I get it.
我知道 谁不想去回顶层顶层公♥寓♥呢
I mean, who wouldn't want to go to the penthouse penthouse?
你们可以在屋顶小个便
You can pee on the floor.
就是这样 - 真的 对吧
Yeah, I know. - That's real, right?
我们也是这么想的 - 要是我 我会到处撒尿的
That's what we were saying. - I'd tinkle all over the place.
嘿 同志们
Hey, guys.
我能给你们照个相放报纸上吗
Can I get a picture of you for the paper?
当然 - 当然
Yes. - Yes!
当然能 - 必须能
Yeah, all right. - Of course you can.
等等 等等 能给英雄们点儿时间吗
Wait, wait, can you give the heroes a second?
潮流版
费多拉帽:每个团体限戴一顶
一直想说来着啦
I tried to tell you guys.
哥们 你是T恤上的那个人吧
Hey, you're the guy from the shirt, huh?
也许吧
Probably, man.
也许
Probably.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表