你真性感
You're so hot.
啊
Oh!
喔 我天
Whoa, my God.
她刚才只用了一只手
She just totally touched both my nipples
就同时爱抚我的两个乳♥头♥
with one hand at the same time.
我爱她的唇啊 - 冷静点 就这么定了
I like her mouth. - Chill out. It's on.
我刚跟她们说你们是贩毒的
Because I told them that you guys were coke dealers.
而她们仨都有很强的毒瘾
And all three of them have really bad coke problems.
多谢了Toph 不过我还得确认一个事
Appreciate it, Toph, but gotta check one thing for--
哎呀
holy Moly.
她居然真的给了我正确的手♥机♥号♥
She actually gave me her real number.
有什么事以后再说吧
There's a second time for everything.
这回是真的 这事真要成了
This is real, this is happening.
这才是我要的生活 这才是我要的
This is my life! This is my life!
嘿 Topher
Hey, Topher.
你怎么认识那保镖的啊
So how do you know the bouncer?
你说Vince吗
Oh, Vince?
我们一起上了几次中学
We went to middle schools together.
呃 等等 几次
Wait, uh, schools?
一次啊 中学啊
School. Middle school.
我知道 但你刚才说的是"几次"
Yeah, I-- you said "Schools."
没有 我说的就一次
No, I didn't. School. One school.
嘿 Topher 敞开天窗说亮话吧
Look, Topher, we know what the deal is.
我们是不是应该称呼你为bieberhole69呢
Um, or should I call you bieberhole69?
嘿 女士们
Hey, ladies, you know what?
让我跟他们单独谈谈好么
Can you give us a second, please?
她们得走了
No, you know what? They need to leave.
让我们单独讲几句好么
Can you please excuse us for a second?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我不懂啊 兄弟
I don't get you, dude.
你看你已经帅翻天了
You're, like, handsome as hell.
多谢
Thank you.
你可神气了
And you have just swagger for days.
只要你想 这些妞都是你的
You could get those chicks if you wanted.
谢谢 - 你就像个专门收集精气神儿的人
Okay, thank you. - You're a swagger hound.
吸走了其他所有人的神气劲儿
You take everyone else's swagger. You hound it.
你特神气 - 我就不懂了
You're a swagger hound. - I don't get it.
你这是浪费天资 知道吗
You know? It's like, wasted talent.
就像毕加索不写曲子了
It's like if Picasso quit making music
天天跑去[哔]小男孩
and just started (bleep) little dudes every day.
我能理解你们
I'm understanding where you're coming from.
但是你们不理解我 对吧
You guys are not understanding where I'm coming from, okay?
这么说吧
Because it's like,
我们非得现在讨论吗
do we really need to talk about this right now?
我们没别的意思
All we're saying is that
是你大老远来我们家
you were coming over to our house
就为了上一个小男孩
to bang a little dude.
是啊
Yes.
我就是去搞那个小男孩的
I was gonna have sex with a little dude, yes.
好吧 嘘 小点儿声
Okay, shh. Let's bring it down.
音乐够吵的 也盖不住我们
Music's loud. Not that loud.
要不你去搞男人吧
What if you just had sex with men
到了合法年龄的男人
that were of legal age?
好主意 - 我又不是同性恋 伙计
That's a great idea. - I'm not gay, dude.
你这是冒犯我
You're offending me.
你不是同性恋吗 什么 但是你
Gay? You're not gay? What, but you--
那我真不懂了 搞不懂你了
I don't know, then. I don't know, then.
好吧 你知道我怎么想的吗
Okay, well, you know what I know?
可能你们还没准备好
Maybe actually you guys aren't ready for
去顶层顶层公♥寓♥
the penthouse penthouse.
可能是因为这个
Maybe that's what's up.
可能你们 - 不不不
Maybe you guys-- - No, no, no--
你们穿的根本不够档次
you guys aren't dressed up to standards
都是什么加村呆子套装
because of your dorky Canadian outfits.
这些吗 - 可能这就是原因
These what? - Maybe that.
要不我把那谁叫来 Vince 过来
Maybe I should call-- hey, Vince. Come here.
不 - 我们这儿没事 Vince
No! - We're cool, Vince.
是吗 我们没事了吗
Yeah, hey, are we cool?
我们挺好的 伙计 - Blake 没事了吗
Yeah, we're good, man. - Oh, oh, we're cool, Blake?
挺好的 - Vince 好吧
We're fine. - Hey, you know what, Vince?
我们没事儿 - 冷静下
We're good. - Let's chill out.
再拿点儿酒来 能打折 对吧
Let's get some more drinks, you got those coupons, right?
能啊 告诉过你了
Yes, that is what I'm saying.
那我们嗨起来吧 同志们
Then let's just make tonight a tight butthole, dude.
要嗨起来 - 搞翻天
Tight butthole. - Tight butthole.
嗯
Yeah.
你这么说就不好了
Well, you probably shouldn't say it.
我知道 我那是
No, I know, I was saying--
我那是学你们的说话方式
but I'm just saying, your guys' way.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你们
Thank you, you guys.
比伯粉不用再担心变♥态♥了
To know that those beliebers don't have to be bothered by that creep anymore,
我一下就轻松多了
it's a huge weight off my shoulders.
我差点杀了他
Yeah, I almost killed that guy.
当时非常危险
It was pretty dangerous.
我对着他的脸 身体 脖子那儿
I stabbed him, like, 35 times in the face
刺了大概35下
and body and neck area.
然后他们就把他关进监狱了
And then, they just took him to prison.
警车里到处都是血
He was bleeding everywhere in the cop car.
他挺惨的 - 真厉害
It was super sad. - Impressive.
现在街道安全了 Jillian
The streets are safe now, Jillian.
是啊 - 会好起来的
Yeah. - Everything's gonna be fine.
我们十分享受这个过程
You know what? We had a good time doing it.
感觉好极了 特别好
Yeah, it was great. It was very good.
我的罪恶战士们
Well, I'll let my little crime fighters
你们可以回指挥中心去了
get back to the old superman cave.
纯属好奇
But, uh, out of curiosity,
这变♥态♥长什么样
what did this creep look like?
你猜怎么着 一点都不猥琐
You know what? Not creepy at all.
特别正常 - 魁梧性感
Very normal. - Real hunk, actually.
有一个酒窝 呃
He had a dimple. Uh, he was, uh...
还有长长的金发辫
Had long blonde dreadlocks.
一只手 呃 有个钩子
He had, like, a hook for a hand--
嗨 我送午饭来了
Hey. I got lunches for you guys.
呃 好
So, um--
这妞是谁啊
hey, who's that chick right there?
Jillian 这是Topher
Um, Jillian. Jillian, uh, Topher.
Topher 这是Jillian
Topher, Jillian.
嗨 你好 我是Topher
Hey, what up, I'm Topher.
我是他们的新朋友
I'm friends with guys now.
你们怎么认识的
So, uh, how do you guys know each other?
哦 是这样的 - 不 我们来说吧
Oh, we know each other-- - No, we'll tell the story.
挺好笑的 - 挺有趣的故事
'Cause it's funny. - It's a good story.
我们来讲 我们来
We'll tell it, we'll tell it.
我们阴差阳错就碰上了
We met a little trick of fate at--
垒球训练吧 - 演出排练时
softball - Rehearsal.
垒球演出时 - 是
Softball rehearsal. - Yeah.
你们从来没说过有演出啊
You guys never told me that you were in a play together.
对 - 现在告诉你了
Yeah. - We're telling you now.
盛大的演出 很成功
Yeah, it was a huge-- it was a success.
名字就叫 <温柔的一掷>
It was called soft... Pitch.
跟<女子棒球队>里演的差不多
It was kind of like A League of Their Own, but--
但是都是男的 - 是的
but with dudes. - Yeah.
我们是男人 - 我们是戏里的男人
We're the dudes. - Yeah, we're the dudes in it.
很相似 - 好吧
Very similar. - Oh, okay.
我是Geena Davis – 哇
I'm Geena Davis. - Wow.
我讲过我那短暂的演出生涯吗
Did I ever tell you guys about my brief stint
在托莱多剧目剧院公♥司♥
as a flying monkey in Wicked
我演的是<女巫前传>里的飞猴
at the Toledo repertory theater company?
没说过 - 没有吗
No, you didn't tell us that. - No?
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表