我升职了
I've been promoted!
看见这套西装了吗
See the suit?
你在擦吗
You getting in there?
在擦了
Yeah.
加把劲 我要听到声音
Come on. I want to hear it.
嘿 Cynthia 你在打私人电♥话♥吗
Hey, Cynthia. Is that a personal call?
请挂断
Please hang it up.
给我坐回去 立刻
Sit your ass down right now.
挂断 快挂断
Hang it up. Hang it up.
很好 谢谢配合 今天有什么业绩吗
Great. Thanks. Any sales today?
我今天把Cynthia解雇了
I let Cynthia go today.
真不容易啊
That was rough.
你们两位
Oh, guys.
还在努力干活呢
Still working hard.
真是百折不挠
That shows a lot of fortitude.
这会对我很有帮助的
That's gonna go a long way with me.
喜闻乐见
Really happy to see this.
嘿 Alice
Oh, hey, Alice.
你看见这些家伙在做苦工了吗
You see these guys just slaving away?
他们把自己当成团队一份子了
Really being team players.
哦 是啊 谁管他们呢
Wow. Yeah. Nobody cares.
听着 卡特公♥司♥的代表
Look, um, the Cut Co. reps
明早十点会过来 - 好的
are gonna be here at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow, - Sure.
你要准备好会议室
so I need the conference room prepped.
没错 好的
Right. Okay.
还有 别用发胶了 看着像布莱德利库珀
And lay off the styling gel, Bradley Cooper.
哇 布莱德利库珀 "射射"你
Wow. Bradley Cooper. Bank you.
你们听见了吗
You hear that?
好了 为了庆祝今天的喜讯
Um, look, to celebrate today
以及我们未来的长久互惠关系
and the long and fruitful relationship we're going to have,
我在城里一家新潮小酒馆订了个时间
I clocked a resie at a chic little bistro uptown,
塞好衬衫下摆
so tuck your shirts in.
那里潮人云集
It's a hip crowd.
肉卷怎么样 Blake
How about that meatloaf, Blake?
涂了很多番茄酱以后还不错
Pretty good after you slather it in ketchup.
是吗 食好论♥坛♥说
Yeah? Well, Chowhound said
肉切得够碎又多汁 所以
it's decadent and moist enough, so...
他们做到了
They nailed that, man.
你们确定不要蛋卷了吗
Are you guys sure you don't want any of these egg rolls?
它们可是德州墨西哥式的 - 不了 吃饱了 老板
They're Texas Mexican. - No. Stuffed, boss.
对 再弄点酒来喝吧 怎么样
Yeah, let's just get some more drinks, huh?
我也是这个意思 服务员(法语词)
That's what I'm talking about. Garcon?
他去哪了
Where is this guy?
什么事 先生
Yes, sir.
"先生" 我喜欢这孩子
"Sir." I love this kid.
首先呢 我想当面见见你们的主厨
Uh, first of all, I'd like to see the chef face to face.
这些卡津鸡翅根是我吃过最好吃的
These are the best cajun chicken niblets I've ever had.
好的
Uh, yeah.
很好 嘿 再过来一下
Great. Hey. Come here.
我们还想点些甜点
Um, also, we're gonna want to get dessert.
我想知道哪种酒最搭
I'm wondering which wine pairs best
奥利奥芝士蛋糕
with the oreo cheesecake.
我 我不太清楚
I, um-- I wouldn't know that.
你不知道
You don't know.
那你应该把侍酒师喊过来(把酒保送回索马里)
OK, perhaps you should send over the house Somalian
Greg从尼日利亚来的
Uh, Greg is from Nigeria.
不 我没说什么Craig
No, I don't mean Craig.
你这完全不给力啊
I don't see how this helps us.
我只是想用好酒配蛋糕而已
I just want cheesecake with a good wine.
那就不吃甜点 多喝些酒吧
Okay, let's skip dessert and just get some more drinks, huh?
对啊 我们要好好庆祝一番
Yeah, we got some celebrating to do.
确实
Indeed.
那么 Ders 来
So, uh, Ders, come on,
告诉我们 站在世界之巅是什么感觉
tell us what's it like to be on top of the world.
说实话 感觉很好
Honestly, this is great.
我感觉很妙 我光彩照人
I feel terrific. I look great.
穿着西装上班 不开玩笑
Wearing a suit to the office, no joke,
真的能让你胜人一筹
it makes you better than everyone else there.
敬我们的朋友 永远不会背叛 永远不会
To our best friend, who we'll never betray. Ever.
谈点公事吧 同志们
Let's talk business, guys.
你们了解业务的纵向合并吗
Are you guys familiar with vertical integration?
你们该看看总收益
You got to look at your bottom line.
有净赚 还有净净赚
There's net, and there's net net.
听好了 既然我管事儿了
Here's the thing. Now that I'm in charge,
我罩着你们
get on my coattails.
你们不能在办公室里鬼混了
You can't be messing around at the office.
我是这么想的
I look at it this way.
先升职 然后是车子 老婆
Promotion, car, wife.
我们会让办公室翻天覆地的
We're gonna change things up around the office.
爷要让Alice知道现在谁是老大
I'm gonna let Alice know who's in charge now.
维持我们的关系不变啊
Let's keep things the same.
天哪 这是啥玩意儿啊
Oh, my God! What is this?
这就是我们所说的业务扩展
That's what we call diversifying.
你知道什么是空手劈板砖吗
Do you even know karate?
好好习惯吧
Get used to this.
我要去趟厕所
I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
哪个狗♥娘♥养♥的能拿账单来吗
Can a mother* Get the check, please?
你是谁
Who are you?
你刚才说要见我的
You asked to see me.
你的卡津鸡翅根是我做的
I made your cajun chicken niblets.
不 不仅这样
No, no, no.
你让爷舒爽一整年啊
You made my year.
有两下子
You have a gift.
还有个傻透的帽子
And a super-dope hat.
还挺酷的
This is cool.
好了 伙计们 我们走
All right, boys. Let's go.
喂 你是开锁的吗
Hi, are you the locksmith?
我很高兴能博你一笑
I'm glad you think it's hilarious,
但我得把这玩意弄下来
but I need to get it off my neck!
拜托
Come on!
好的
Okay.
看来我们谈妥了
Hey, looks like we got this all settled up,
那我就去弄两打
so I'm gonna go ahead and get two dozen
忍♥者飞镖给你寄到
throwing stars out to your residence
内布拉斯加州贝尔维尤市的家里
in bellevue, Nebraska.
你会喜欢的 Johnson先生
You're gonna enjoy that, Mr. Johnson.
谢谢 好的 我也爱你 谢谢
Thank you. Okay, I love you too. . Thanks.
早上好 - 哇 你迟到了
Good morning. - Whoa. You are late.
是的 因为你们把我的车偷偷开走了
Yes, because you stole my car.
老板都独自开车上班的 不是吗
Well, bosses ride alone, right?
我猜你们俩
I'm guessing you guys
没有把开这东西的钥匙带来办公室吧
didn't bring the key to this to the office.
不 其实钥匙在这儿呢
Uh, no, actually the key is here.
它 它就在这个小隔间里
It's--it's in our cubicle.
没错 其实你离钥匙很近哦 Anders
Yeah, and you're actually pretty warm right now, Anders.
接近了 - 更近了
Warmer. - Warmer.
是的 好的 开始了 开始找了
Yes. Yes. There we go. The chase is on.
这就对啦 搜寻者Anders
There you go. Anders on the hunt.
你很接近啦 再好好找找
You are warm. Search, search, search.
别远离啊
Keeping it warm.
你现在离得有点远了哦
You're a little bit cooled down.
两位 我得在五秒之后
Hey, guys, I have to prep the conference room
去准备会议室
in, like, five seconds.
伙计 你很接近钥匙了
Dude, you're really close.
对啊 接着 相信你自己
Yeah. Keep-- believe in yourself.
嘿 Alice
Hey, Alice.
Anders
Anders.
早上好
Morning.
客户在这儿呢
The, um, clients are here.
对了 你们好 我是Anders Holmvic 欢迎
Yeah. Hey. Anders Holmvic. Welcome.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表