*我们三个组团 巫术牛逼势如虹*
*That's why I'm rolling with my guild three-deep
*你也可以试试 巫师给你当树洞*
You can try and creep to this wizard thug
*但你特么首先 要抓萤火鼻涕虫*
*But you're gonna catch a motherfuckin' lightning slug*
*别惹这巫师恼 别惹这巫师跳脚*
*Don't make this wizard mad. Don't make this wizard pissed*
*爷我手腕一弹 山丘巨人也玩完*
*I can kill a hill giant with a flick of my wrist*
*来吧哥们 尽管一试*
*Go ahead dude, give it a try.*
*操尼玛蛋 巫师不死*
*Motherfucker, wizards can't die.*
*嘭一声瞬移现身*
*Poof now surprise*
*看你那个小眼神*
*what's on the eyes*
*像是催眠丢了魂*
*You're so hypnotized*
*说要让我泪滚滚*
*Said to me I'll make you cry*
*咱巫师万世永存*
*We wizards never die*
停 停 停 停 - 怎么了
Cut! Cut! Cut, cut. - What?
你干嘛撕上衣
Why are you ripping you shirt off?
你们不撕上衣才奇怪吧
Why aren't you guys ripping you shirt off?
我们要让观众嗨起来 对不
We're trying to get people excited, right?
他们想要看的是疯狂
The world needs to see the madness
也就是爷红果果的上身 懂吗
that is my upper torso, okay?
随便你吧
Whatever, man.
你又怎么了
And what is up with you,
旮旯里的撅嘴小公主
miss pouting princess in the corner?
你魂丢哪儿啦
Where is your head at?
拜托 两周后就是文艺复兴嘉年华了
I mean, come on, the ren faire is in two weeks.
我们是要给"深喉"Mike Davenport做开场表演的
And we are opening for Mike "The Throat" Davenport.
他可是咱们郡的吞"贱"第一人啊
He is the premiere sword swallower in the county!
你说的我都懂 但是这歌♥
I get that, but this entire thing
完全是对说唱事业的侮辱
is completely disrespectful to the rap game.
你 此话当真
Are-- are you being for real?
比珍珠还真
I'm as real as the streets, okay?
我不会作贱我的说唱才能
And I'm not about to whore out my rap skillz,
此处押"嗯"韵
with a "Z,"
去讨好那些发狂的成年傻缺
to some adult nerds gone wild.
对 Ders 但那些成年傻缺
Yeah, Ders, but these adult nerds
有巨波啊 兄弟
have huge adult nerd boobs, dude.
还记得高中戏剧部那些傻缺么
Okay, remember high school drama nerds?
那些女孩可真是波霸啊
Those girls has some big ol' boobs, right?
确实是波霸 你说服我了 咱继续吧
Yeah, yeah, they did. You got me back, and I'm back.
嘿 伙计们
Hey! Guys!
欧文代尔市的文艺复兴嘉年华哪里
What part of irwindale renaissance pleasure fair
让你们觉得好笑了
sounds like a joke to you guys?
听好
Okay, look.
你们给我表现得成熟点
I want you guys to start acting your age!
行不
All right?
你们现在是4178岁的人了
Which is 4,178 years old.
你要是认真翻翻我放在你床上的演员指导手册
If you would have even bothered to crack the players handbook open
就该知道了啊 Anders
that I left on your bed, Anders!
这哥们是用生命在健身啊
Ah, this guy's really putting the "Work" In workout, huh?
确实
Yeah.
我倒是佩服他这股认真劲 真不错
I respect his commitment, though. It's cool.
他那哑铃是从家里带来的么
Did he just bring those from home?
是的
Oh, yeah.
巫师伴奏盘也是 他说这样有助健身
And the wizard beats, he says they make him stronger,
看上去确实管用
which...Seems they do.
我懂的 - 耶
That I understand. - Yeah.
介意我抽支烟么
Mind if I light up?
你随意
Free country.
那女的是谁 她站那干嘛呢
Who's that lady? Why is she just standing there?
那是Sharon Levano 整幢楼都是她的
That's Sharon Levano. She owns the building.
他特么在干啥呢
What the * is he doing?
我们在减压休息
Uh, we're on a stress break.
早上忙疯了
We had a super busy morning,
现在停下来喘口气儿
so we're just cuttin' loose.
是啊 早上过得实在太让人抓狂了
Yeah, I mean, we were really pulling our hair out.
我相信他马上就休息完了
But I'm sure he'll be done in a minute
会回来向您一展销♥售♥雄风
and get in here, flex that sales muscle for ya.
他俩认识么 之前见过么
Do they know each other? Have they met?
天呐 - 可以了
Oh, my-- - Okay!
老天爷啊 - 哇哦
Jesus Christ. - Wow.
天啊 那是在隔裤逗鸟吗
Oh, my gosh, is that a-- over-the-pants handy?
还真是 -哇哦
Yeah. -Wow
那个 Adam
Yeah, Adam.
呃 你又错过了巫师说唱的排练
Uh, you're just--you're missing wizard rehearsal again.
我非常担心你
So I'm just kind of worried sick about you,
你在哪儿
wondering where you are.
哦 来了啊
So--oh, here you are. You are here.
你 亲自来了啊
You're-- you're here in person.
咱们聊聊吧 就现在
I'll talk to you...Now.
哥们 你怎么回事儿
Hey. Dude, what the hell?
你去哪儿了 好几天没见你了
Where have you been? It's been like three days.
你们没有没有遇见过某个人
Have you guys ever met someone
各方面都和你很合拍的
that just gets you on all levels?
让你觉得你俩的灵魂
Makes you feel like your souls
在精神世界中做♥爱♥
are boning each other in the spirit world.
你是指屋顶上遇到的那个老女人吗
Are you talking about that super-old lady from the roof?
Sharon应该和我妈同岁吧
Sharon is as old as my mom is.
但我妈和我爸还是会定期上♥床♥
And her and my dad have sex on the regular.
哦 FWI
Oh, and, FWI,
我恋爱了
I'm in love.
我做到了
I did it.
我很快就搬出去了
So I'm gonna be moving out.
好吧 没有"FWI"这一说
Okay, it's not "FWI."
那是"FYI" 顺便说一声
It's F.Y.I. "For your information."
好吧 Ders
Okay, Ders.
我知道怎么拼 行了吧
I know how to spell, all right?
我认识Sharon以来的75个小时
And in the 75 hours that I've known Sharon,
她为我做了好多
she's done more for me
为我的健身事业做了好多
and my bodybuilding career...
你们根本比不了的
Than you guys ever have.
哥们 你不能就这么搬出去了
Dude, you can't just move out.
房♥租怎么办
What about rent?
还有 巫师表演怎么办
Yeah, what about, uh, the wizards?
文艺复兴嘉年华呢
Ren faire?
你们有时间应该过来串个门
You guys should come over sometime.
我们在考虑一些更有意思的活动
We've been thinking of doing some more entertaining.
对了 FWI Ders
Oh, and fwi, Ders...
我们有个超棒的泳池
We've got a great pool.
哇哦 他真要这么干啊
Wow, he's really doing this.
我们准备怎么办
So what are we thinking?
我想咱们得把他俩搅黄了
I'm thinking we gotta break these two up.
小男宠就要遭遇当头棒喝了
Lover boy is in for a rude awakening.
大棒啊
Rude!
好的 咱们这么办
All right, here's the deal.
我进去 用古老的挪威风勾引Sharon
I'm gonna get in there, seduce Sharon old norse style,
上了她 之后Adam就再也不想碰她了
bed her down, and Adam will never want a piece of her again.
等等 为啥每次你都是勾引女孩那个
Wait, why do you always get to seduce the girls.
因为我无情啊
Because I have no emotions.
你容易动心会搞砸的
You'll let your heart get in the way.
你懂的 - 你说的对
You know that. - Yeah, that's true.
我做不到闪恋闪分
I can't just love 'em and leave 'em.
做不到啊
Never could.
事实上 我还没机会爱过
Actually, I've never had the opportunity yet to love.
Sharon
Sharon!
我同事来了
My work friends are here!
嘿 哥们
Hey, buddy.
这些是送你的
These are for you.
你气色不错啊
Wow, lookin' good.
谢谢啊 我领你们进屋看看吧
Thank you! Let me show ya in.
这房♥子 棒极了
'Cause this pad is... Sick!
他看起来像个亚洲人 - 像那什么
He looks Asian. Wow. - He looks somethin'.
欢迎来到我家
Whee! Welcome to my house!
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表