你们接下来的一整天都能磕高了
so you can spend the rest of the day getting all high?
听起来其实不错
That actually sounds awesome.
我能听见你说悄悄话
I can hear you whispering.
我知道你能听见我
I know you can hear me.
我就是故意说得够大让你听到的
I'm doing it loud enough for you to hear me.
真的假的 好吧 你能听见这个吗
Oh, really? Well, can you hear this?
什么 - 你们在五点之前得
What? - You have until 5:00
搞定"脱裤子" "啪嗒" "嘘嘘"
to make with the zip, the flop, the splash,
还有哭鼻子 - "啪嗒"是啥
and the boo-hoo. - What was the flop?
鸡鸡从裤子里掏出来的拟声词
The flop is the penis coming out of the slacks or trousers.
哦
Oh.
所以"哭鼻子"是
So then the boo-hoo is just, like,
附加的 类似尿完再拉一条那种吗
an extra, like, poop afterwards or something?
不跟你们这些菜鸟说了
I'm done with you amateurs.
注意啦这里有尿罐车通过
I got a pee cart coming through!
这家伙好无情
Dude, this guy is ruthless.
我才不要搬回去跟我妈一起住
I will not move back in with my mom.
卖♥♥干我的血都不回去
I will sell every drop of my blood for money.
我们有一小时午餐时间 再想想办法
We've got an hour lunch. We'll figure something out.
Waymond
Waymond.
嗨 Karl 还好吗兄弟
Hey, Karl, what's up, brother?
你知道哪能弄到烟酸吗
Do you know where we can get some niacin
一小时内 - 让我开车吧
in the next hour? - Yo, let me drive.
不行 - 你手上就有
No. - You have some now?
你在哪儿呢 - 为啥总是你开车
Where you at? - How come you always get to drive, dude?
因为他还没驾照
Because he doesn't even have a license,
而你喝酒了
and you have a dui.
好吧 十点见
Sweet. We'll see you in ten.
去哪
So where to?
咱家
Our house.
你让一个毒贩子
You let a drug dealer
在咱家里待了一整天
stay in our house all day?
他给我的乌龟喂食了 Anders
He feeds my turtles, Anders.
Karl - Karl 你好啊
Ow. Karl. - Hey, Karl, what's up?
老兄 快结束了 这可是"虎胆龙威"
It's almost the ending, bro. It's die hard.
他们刚刚是不是说了"咯咯"
Did they just say "Clucking"?
因为是有线台的关系
Yeah, it must be on cable,
所以得把那些骂人话和谐掉
so they switched the swear words out.
Carl Winslow 我都忘了
Oh, Carl winslow. I forgot about him.
你知不知道Reginald VelJohnson并没有
Did you know that Reginald veljohnson wasn't actually...
咯咯的别说了
Shut the cluck up.
"来到海滩边
"Come out to the coast,
我们就能在一起 共同欢笑"
we'll get together, have a few laughs."
这是电影啊 亲
It's a movie, dude.
人类没法爬过通风管的
You can't climb through an air duct.
这部电影是根据一本书改编的
This movie's based on a book.
书才不撒谎呢
Books don't lie.
Blake 你是不是要
Um, Blake, did you need that niacin
烟酸来着
for some reason, bro?
是啊 谢了 伙计
Oh, yeah. Thanks, man.
再见 Karl - 再见
See ya, Karl. - See ya.
哦 Ders
Hey, ders.
那玩意我是去药店买♥♥的
I just got that stuff at the drug store, man.
好的 别碰我的任何东西
That's great. Just don't touch any of my things.
什么 为什么不能
What? Why not?
因为你的指甲
Because your fingernails
太恶心了
are gross.
他说的好对
Oh. He is absolutely right.
上面说了我们应该吃两片八小时后起效
It says here to take two for results in eight hours.
我们只有两小时 那就是说我们该吃八片
That means we should take eight for results in two.
嗯 好了 体温快快升高
Yup. All right, let's crank the heat up
把东西都迅速排走 - 等会
and sweat this bitch out. - Wait a second.
这可不是啥打火石维生素
Guys, these aren't flintstone vitamins.
可能有副作用
There's probably side effects.
给我看看那个瓶子
Let me see the bottle.
看 红肿
Yeah, see, redness,
皮肤瘙痒
itching of the skin.
你们开始出汗了吗
You guys sweating yet or what?
我蛋都湿了
'Cause I got swamp nuts.
好极了
Yeah, boy!
我能保住饭碗
I'm about ready to keep my job
继续拿工资了
and get a paycheck, son.
管他的 - 你清楚得很
Whatever. - You know this.
等等 等等 万一这玩意不管用怎么办
Wait, wait, wait, wait. What if this doesn't work, man?
我们必须弄到干净的尿 - 妈的
We need clean piss. - Ugh!
我之前是有干净的尿的 记得吗
I had clean piss already. Remember?
我本来有的 - 不如我们去
I had it. - Maybe we could find somebody
向别人要干净的尿 - 我们怎么找得到人
to give us clean piss. - How are we supposed to find
给我们干净的尿啊
someone to give us clean piss
这年头只要超过12岁就没有不抽大♥麻♥的
when everyone over the age of 12 smokes weed these days?
嘿 孩子们 要尿尿吗
Hey, kids, you gotta go pee?
扎小辫那个 我在跟你说话呢
Pigtails, I'm talking to you.
我们有糖果哦
We have candy.
伙计们 得了吧 看看我们的脸
Guys, guys, come on. Look at our faces.
我们把小孩都吓跑了
We're just scaring these kids.
我们还是去那种
Why don't we go somewhere
真正有戏的地方去弄吧
where we can actually get some clean piss?
好吧 - 我可以给你们尿
Okay. - Hey, I'll give you some piss.
你愿意 - 是
You will? - Yeah.
我好像正好有点尿意
Maybe I need to go.
我能捞到什么好处 混♥蛋♥们
What's in it for me, bitches?
我这有张收据
I have a receipt.
我有4块钱 怎么样
I've got $4, huh?
我一星期的零用钱就有30块
I make 30 bucks a week for allowance.
好吧 那你想要什么
Okay, so what do you want?
我要我买♥♥不到的东西
I want something I can't buy.
好的 - 明白了
Okay. - I get it.
好 没问题 - 这个袋子给你
All right. Sure. - See this bag?
尿在里面 然后在这儿等着
Pee into it, and wait here.
我们马上回来
We'll be back. All right?
你挺有我的风格 - 还有注意文明用语
You remind me of myself. - And watch your language.
在呢 Karl
Hey, Karl.
噢 必须的
Oh, definitely.
该死
Stupid.
我们拿尿去
All right, let's get that piss.
动作快点 我四点还要去童子军集♥会♥
Let's make this fast. I have boy scouts at 4:00.
看这个 - 你看这U盘
This. - See this hard drive?
这里面有五千首歌♥ 呵呵
5,000 songs, all right?
别这么快拒绝啊 这张性♥爱♥混音碟里的歌♥
Wait, no, no, no. The nookie mix is tracks
都经过我精挑细选 做♥爱♥专用
specifically picked to bone to.
我又不跟人做♥爱♥
I don't have sex.
但你至少要打飞机吧 对吧
But you probably beat your meat, right?
这本杂♥志♥正好 虽然有点旧 但是它
And this is a good one. It's old, but it is...
我有数码的 里面有五百部黄♥片♥
Digital. 500 porn videos, all right.
真猥琐
That's creepy.
那个打火机倒不错
I'll take that lighter, though.
这是Zippo打火机
Uh, it's actually a zippo.
它能把猫点着吗 - 猫
Does it light cats on fire? - Cats?
把它们点着 能吗
On fire, yeah.
不能 - 一边去
No. - So pass.
你有什么 赫敏 - 闭嘴 鼻涕精
What do you got, Hermione? - Shut up, booger face.
我有忍♥者飞镖和烟花
I got ninja stars and fireworks.
很好 这才是我想要的东西
All right, that's what I want.
好 很好
All right, cool.
先把尿交出来 鼻涕精
Pee first, booger face.
我不是鼻涕精
I'm not a booger face.
不是就不是吧
Yeah, whatever.
你们干什么呢
Hey, what are you guys doing?
快走快走快走 - 他们摸我了
Go, go, go, go! - They touched me.
变♥态♥
Perverts!
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表