我说了"Whoopi是Ders的了"
I said "Whoopi, dibs, Ders."
我说了"Whoopi是Ders的了" - 成熟点 别打了
I said "Whoopi, dibs, Ders." - Grow up, stop!
嘿
Hey.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
啥意思 - Benson先生
What do you mean? - Mr. Benson.
他半小时前就应该到了
He was supposed to be here a half hour ago,
我现在联♥系♥不上他
and I can't reach him.
我最后一次看见他
And the last time I saw him,
他是去和你们三个白♥痴♥吃午饭
he was going to lunch with you idiots.
你们是把他杀了还是怎么着
So did you kill him or what?
你知道了
You knew?
知道什么
Knew what?
哈 什么 - 没事 没事
Huh, what? - Nothing, nothing.
他肯定已经在路上了
I'm sure he's on his way.
昨晚的事我都不记得了
I don't remember anything from last night.
我能记得的最后一件事
Last thing I remember
是和赏金猎人在扳手腕
is arm-wrestling dog the bounty hunter.
嘿 大家好
Hey, how are you?
你好啊 狗狗
What's up, ice dog?
嘿 大家今天过得怎么样
Hey, how's everybody doing today?
我问你们今天他妈的过得怎么样
I said how y'all mother * doing?
给第♥一♥夫♥人♥一点掌声 大伙儿
Hey, let's give it up for the first lady, y'all.
再把掌声献给电美公♥司♥的
Also let's hear it for Telamericorp's
Blake Anders 还有Adam
very own Blake, Anders, and Adam.
站起来 没错
Stand up, yeah.
谢谢你们 多谢
Thank you so much. Thank you guys.
其实没什么 - 谢谢
It's not a... - Thank you.
一切都值了 - 干杯
That's why we do it. - Cheers.
听着 要不是这三位天才
Listen, without these three geniuses,
我永远不会意识到我应该做什么
I would never have realized what I need to do.
我要变卖♥♥这家公♥司♥
I am liquidating this company.
从明天起 电美公♥司♥正式
As of tomorrow, Telamericorp is officially...
怎么啦
What?
嘿 你们可以环游世界 培养爱好
Hey, you can travel the world, start that hobby,
和山寨名流滚床单
have sex with fake celebrities...
大家都清楚这只是一个
I think we all know this is just one of
Bruce招牌式玩笑
Bruce's patented comedy bits.
不是玩笑 千真万确
Not a bit. Very real.
你想什么呢 清算公♥司♥
What are you thinking? Liquidating the company?
清算这个词到底什么意思
What does that even mean, liquidating?
这话都说不通 你瞎编的吧
That doesn't even make sense, it's gibberish.
对 这样很不好 先生
Yeah, very un-bueno, sir.
我们救了你的命 你就这样回报吗
We give you the gift of life and this is how you repay us?
你们看不出来吗 我把你们从这个 这个牢笼里解放了
Don't you see, I'm freeing you from this--this prison.
这就是我给你们的回礼 - 哇 兄弟
This is my gift to you. - Wow, dude.
你和一个有点像米歇尔奥巴马的女人上了床
You bang one chick who sort of looks like Michelle Obama--
无意冒犯 你就完全失去理智了
no offense--and then you just go totally insane.
不 亲爱的甜心宝贝
No, sweet baby prince.
我从来没有这么理智过
I've never been more sane.
但说真的 给我你朋友Karl的号♥码
But seriously, I need your buddy Karl's phone number,
他可能还以为我要他杀我呢
'cause he might still think I want him to kill me.
不 我们不会给你的 你自作自受
No, not from us. You brought that on yourself.
嗯哼 - 算了吧
Mm-hmm. - Screw it.
他不会追杀到巴巴多斯 或者布拉格 或者
He's never gonna find me in Barbados, or Prague, or...
你想去哪 宝贝
Where do you wanna go, sweetheart?
埃及 - 那就去埃及
Egypt. - Egypt it is.
那就埃及吧 - 去机场了 同志们
Egypt it is. - Off to the airport, boys.
她要去埃及 - 埃及
She's going to Egypt. - Egypt.
拖住他二十分钟
Stall him. Like, 20 minutes.
我有计划了
I think I might have a plan.
嘿 Bruce 稍等
Hey, Bruce, real quick.
嘿 兄弟 很快的 还有一件事
Hey, bud, real quick, one more thing.
Bruce 拜托
Bruce, come on.
找Karl吗
Go for Karl?
记得昨晚我从Jason Statham那儿拿的那把枪吗
Hey, remember that gun I took from Jason Statham last night?
没子弹的那把 我有用
The one with the blanks? Well, I need it.
你到时候冲过来 对Bruce开枪
You're gonna bust in, shoot at Bruce,
我半路杀出 假装中弹
I'm gonna dive in the way and pretend to get shot.
他就会亏欠我一辈子了
He'll owe me forever.
哈 听起来万无一失呢
Ha! Sounds fool-proof, man.
我这就来 给我二十分钟
I'm on it. Just give me 20 minutes.
你去埃及之前 我想让你知道
Before you go off to Egypt, I want to show you
你清算了什么东西
what you're liquidating here.
或者说清算什么人
Or should I say who?
Karl的电♥话♥转语♥音♥信箱了
Well, it went straight to his voice mail,
看来我们说话这会儿 他正追杀你呢
so it looks like you are being hunted as we speak.
别走啊 Bruce - Bruce 等等
No, Bruce. - Bruce, Bruce, hang on.
好吧 准备好了 是这样的
All right, ready? This is the deal.
你需要再见一个人 好吗
You gotta meet one more person, okay?
这个人是电美公♥司♥的顶梁柱
This person is the foundation of Telamericorp...
我心目中的英雄 精神导师
And a personal hero of mine, a mentor.
大老板
The big boss.
知识渊博 经验丰富
An ocean of knowledge and experience.
胆固醇界的马丁路德金
Martin Luther King on steroids.
教父般的存在 没错
A father figure, yep.
那就是Waymond - 嗯哼
We give you Waymond. - Mm-hmm.
Bruce 你都不给Waymond一个机会吗
Wow, Bruce, you're not even giving Waymond a shot?
Waymond可是销♥售♥机器啊
Waymond's a sales machine.
人人都爱Waymond
Everybody loves Waymond.
你们真的在乎这些人是吧
You really care about these people, huh?
当然 - 是的
Yes. - Yeah.
算了吧
Nah.
我还是要清算这个公♥司♥
I'm still liquidating the company.
对不起啦
Sorry.
拜拜(日语)
Sayonara.
什么人才会这么做啊
What kind of person does that?
他来了 来吧
He's here. Come on.
等等 他是谁 计划是什么
Wait, wait, who's he-- what's the plan?
Karl会假装把我杀了
Karl's gonna fake assassinate me, duh.
不错 这个计划好棒
Yes, that's a great plan.
不
No!
我试着联♥系♥你了
I tried to call!
Mike说他留言了
Mike said he left a message!
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
不是这把枪 - 拿错枪了
It's the wrong gun! - It's the wrong gun!
啊 你射中我了 你个傻♥逼♥
Uh, you shot me, you dumb idiot!
这他妈 - 回见
What the...? - See ya.
快打911
Somebody call 9-1-1!
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
没错 但是
Yes, but...
你也会为我做任何事的 对吗
It's nothing you wouldn't have done for me, right?
电美公♥司♥一家人
Telamericorp family.
任何事 兄弟
Anything you want, buddy.
你想一起去埃及吗 给你一万刀呢
You want to come to Egypt? You want ten grand?
不如你上楼
How about you just go upstairs,
告诉投资人
and talk to the investors, and tell them
你不会清算公♥司♥的 好吗
you're not liquidating the company, all right?
好 好 我会做的
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I can do that.
这个主意不错 但我们也想要一万块
Yeah, that's a great idea, but we also want ten grand.
和埃及之行 喂 - 没错
And Egypt. Hi-- - Yeah.
要是再让在外的兵哥哥们回家
And if you could bring the troops home,
就更好了
that'd be great as well.
这些要求可以成套提出 对吧
We could just package deal, right?
你们这群笨蛋
You knuckleheads.
你怎么样 - 啊 痛啊
How you doing? - Ah, gross!
你确定子弹只是擦伤他了吗
Are you sure it just grazed him?
看起来他流了很多血啊
It looks like he's losing a lot of blood.
不 那只是番茄酱
No, that's just ketchup,
但它渗进我的伤口了 火♥辣♥辣啊
but it's seeping into my cut and it burns!
等等 不不不
Wait, no, no, no, no, no!
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表