有趣的名字 你是芬兰人吗(你结束了吗)
Interesting name. Are you Finnish?
不 先生 我才刚开始
No, sir. I'm just getting started.
好了 Anders是我们新晋任的销♥售♥代表
Okay, uh, Anders is our newest sales representative.
那么
So...
你们不如 不如先去会议室
Why don't, um, you go ahead and head into the conference room,
我马上就过去 好吗
and I'll meet you there in just a minute, okay?
对 我刚要说我们去会议室吧
Yeah, I was just gonna say let's go to the conference room.
不 你哪都不许去
No, you aren't going anywhere.
我刚想恭喜你呢 Anders
I just want to congratulate you, Anders,
因为你升职已经整整24个小时了
'cause you made it 24 whole hours.
给我高管独厕的钥匙
Give me the executive bathroom key now.
Anders 你那有个
Anders, you have a...
一个
A little...
是 - 自行车锁
Yeah. - ...Bike lock right here.
我知道 Jillian
I know, Jillian.
我看出来这让Alice生气了
I could just tell it was bothering Alice, so...
是的 好 - 好的
Yeah. Great. - All right.
多谢你了
Thanks a lot.
你们俩赢了
Okay, you guys have won.
现在 给我钥匙
Now please give me the keys.
远了
Colder.
远了
Colder.
哦 - 完全远离了
Ooh. - Ice cold.
真的拿不到了 - 哦 太远了
Really cold. - Oh, that is so cold.
等等
Wait a second.
如果独厕的钥匙在车锁钥匙串上的
If this is the key to the bathroom
在车锁钥匙扣上
on the bike lock key chain,
那么你刚给出去的是
then that means that you just gave away...
哦 你懂了 你终于悟出来了
Oh, you get it. Now you get it.
击掌 兄弟 - 他不蠢啊 他不笨啊
Slam, boy! - He's no dummy. He's no dummy.
整到你了 兄弟
We got you, bro!
剧情大发展啊
Those wheels are a-turning.
Ders啊
Ders.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表