那个 你想要我的名片吗
Do you, uh... Do you want my card?
当然啊 - 好的
Sure. I'd love it. - All right.
我们交换名片啦 - 是的
We'll just exchange cards. - Yeah.
呃 你脸上这装
So...The makeup, that's...
也是为了更好地推销东西吗
That's part of the sales thing, right?
不 这听起来挺荒谬的
No, it's gonna sound crazy,
其实我们很喜欢这里
but we actually have fun here.
跟你说啊 上礼拜在弗雷斯♥诺♥市
Get this-- last weekend in Fresno,
他们甚至让我上台跟别人来场说唱对战
they even got me on stage to do a rapping battle.
你会说唱 - 这个 我虽然不是什么饶舌天才
You rapped? - Well, I'm no ODB, but...
但在这他们不会对你太苛刻
They don't judge you here.
你要是想试的话 就告诉我啊
You wanna give it a shot, just let me know.
*认识我的人都知道 哥只做正事*
*But those who know me know I'm dealing the realness*
*我的满腔热血 就像面前这对奶♥子♥*
*And they can feel this like a dope set of real tits*
*就算干起房♥事 我也摇滚昂扬*
*And when I'm hittin' skins I rock and I lean with this*
*就像刺脊乐队 Michael McKean那样*
*So keep it to Spinal Tap like Michael McKeansy is*
唱得好
Yeah, boy!
Jillian
Jillian?
嘿 Jillian
Jillian. Hey.
Blake 你怎么在这
Blake! What are you doing here?
呃 我是来救你的 你打电♥话♥给我们了啊
Uh...I'm here to save ya. You called us.
啊 我没再打给你吗 一切都很顺利
Oh, did I not call you back? Everything's fine.
你应该待在交流会那
You should stay at the mixer.
哇 Jillian你喝高了吧
Wow, you are super-drunk, aren't you, Jillian?
喔 喔 喔 喔 喔
Whoop whoop whoop-whoop-whoop.
这是这里的专属喊声 - 好了 过来
That's the juggalo's call. - All right, come on.
我带你回去了
I'm gonna get ya outta here.
我们去个正常点的地方
Let's go get some wine and cheese.
嘿 你小子是谁啊
Whoa! Who's this fake-ass jugga-ho?
Neden医生 你认识Blake的呀
Dr. Neden, you know Blake.
嘿 Blake Neden的技术可不是吹的
Hey, Blake, Neden is juggalo for (bleep).
我可是很期待和他来一发呢
So I'm definitely getting that dong near this thong.
呃 好吧 这个
Oh, wow. Okay, great. Um, no, but actually,
我完全不认识这人 我等会再跟你解释
I don't know who this guy is. I'll explain that to you later.
她不会跟你走的
She's not goin' anywhere with you.
如果你敢碰她
And if you touch her,
我就把你头上那"鸡"毛掸子拽下来 小子
I'll knock your dick-tickler off your face, son.
什么 - 他在说你的胡子啦
Wha-- - He means your moustache.
噢 你在说我给我的
Oh, you're saying I tickle--
喂 喂
No. Uh-uh.
为什么我的所到之处都有恶棍 肥大的恶棍
Everywhere I turn, it's bullies. Big, fat bullies.
随你怎么说了 Paula Poundstone
Whatever, Paula Poundstone.
呵呵 Paula Poundstone
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Paula Poundstone.
你给我去死吧
No! You're goin' down!
Blake
Blake!
啊
Aah! Oh...!
我觉得他死了 - 醒醒啦
I think he's dead. - Wakey Bakey
啊 怪兽啊 - 嘿 嘿 嘿
Aah! Monsters! - Hey, hey, hey!
是我们 别怕 - Ders Adam
It's us. You're safe now. - Ders, Adam?
为什么Jillian还跟那死胖子混在一起啊
Why's Jillian hanging out with that bully still?
她很好啦 我们都很好
She's fine. We're all fine.
尤其是她
Especially her.
妹子 露出你的胸膛吧
Let me see them titties, girl.
Blake 事实证明
Blake, it turns out...
我们要找的一切
We found everything we were looking for
在这个黑暗的灵魂狂欢节都可以找到
right here at the dark carnival of souls.
挺好的 原谅我没法和你们一起狂欢了
That's great, and forgive me for not celebrating,
因为我今天倒霉到家了
but I've just had a really horrible day,
我现在只想回家 喝点小酒
and I'd like to go home, drink a box of wine,
好好洗个澡
maybe take a warm bath,
然后打打飞机直至入睡
and gently masturbate myself to sleep, okay?
啊 我的背 - 嘿 小心点
Aah! My back! - Hey! No, come on.
我扶你起来 扶你起来 来 坐到椅子上
Up you go, up you go. In the chair.
你别想那么快赶着回家打飞机
Well, you're not going home to masturbate just yet.
我又没说我马上要打飞机
I didn't say I was gonna masturbate.
我们要回那个交流会了 兄弟
We're gonna go back to the mixer, buddy.
让那些怂货知道我们的厉害
Show those juggahos how we do.
话说 这世上最紧的东西是什么
Like what's the tightest thing in the world?
屁♥眼♥ - 对 理论上来讲 是屁♥眼♥
Butt holes. - Yes. Ideally, a butt hole.
对 屁♥眼♥
Yeah. A butt hole.
但我想说的是一家子的凝聚力
But I was talking about the bonds of a family.
精神病的一家
A psychopathic family.
你觉得如何
So what do you say?
瞧瞧谁来了
Oh, hello. Look what we have here.
啊 你们在搞什么啊
Whoa! What the hell?
恩 你吃醋的样子看起不咋地啊
Mm. Jealousy does not look good on you.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
看着这景象你想起什么了吗
Does this maneuv ring any bells?
在楼梯间那次
Ohh. Stairwell?
嘿 等等 她可没穿胸罩 太对我胃口了
Oh, wait, there's no bra here, and I like that much better.
这太诡异了
This is so weird.
我的胸说要跟你来一发
My tits are telling me to sleep with you.
我绝对接受啊 - 我也是
Mmm. I like what your tits have to say. - So do I.
一言为定 - 没想到吧 怂货们
Done deals. - Guess what, chumps?
我不需要你们的名片了
I don't even need your card anymore,
因为我已经拿到王牌名片了
because I've got the king of cards.
Jeff 看看谁回来了
Hey, Jeff, look who's back.
Davis King
Davis king...
西南地区最牛的小斧头销♥售♥员
Number one hatchet salesman in the southwest region.
厉害吧
Bah!
这局是我赢了
Score for the Ders!
Jeff Ders是什么玩意啊
Jeff, what's a Ders?
[哔]你们 - 脸上的装挺逗的
(bleep) You, dude. - Nice makeup.
Der 我的名字叫Ders
The Der. I get called the Ders.
嘿
Hey.
这什么鬼啊 故意取笑我
What's this? Making fun of me?
大错特错
Quite the contrary.
我是为了别的事来的
I'm here for something totally different.
那就好 - 我是来道歉的
Good. - And that's to say I'm sorry.
恩 没错
Yeah, that's right.
你知道吗 我今天悟到了家庭的真谛
You see, I've learned a lot about family today.
就像屁♥眼♥一样 家人就应该紧紧凝聚在一起
And much like butt holes, families are meant to be tight.
什么 - 听着
Excuse me? - Look, man...
我们都是一家人
We're all family, okay? And I...
我知道被困在轮椅上的感觉
I know what it's like to be trapped in a chair.
我才这上面待了25分钟
I've been in this seat prison for like 25 minutes now.
就要崩溃了 你知道吗
It's rough. But you know what?
尽管你对我一直不怎么样
Even though you have been a jerk to me...
我还是爱你的
I still love ya.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
我得好好控制下我的脾气
Got a lotta... Anger I need to work through.
习惯拒人千里了
Tend to push people away.
嘿 学着接纳他人 你觉得怎么样
Hey, less pushing, more hugging--what do you say?
来 我们抱抱
Get in here. All right.
别 别啊 - 你要是欺负我的家人
No, no, no, no! - You mess with my family,
就等于是欺负我 - 别啊 Jake Heisenripbower
you mess with me! - No, Jake Heisenripbower!
干得好 忍♥者 是双节棍出场的时候了
That's right, ninja. Time to suck this nunchuck!
我们再也别和Juggalo混一块了
So let's not hang out with Juggalos anymore.
他们真的不太正常
They are who we thought they were.
简直是暴走的定时炸♥弹♥
Walking, talking diarrhea people.
Hustla要来过感恩节耶
Big money Hustla's coming to Thanksgiving.
这是她的胸啊我的天呐
Those are her boobs. Oh, my God!
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表