这衣服泥土做的吗
What, is this made of dirt?
跟你开个玩笑
Just joshin' ya.
不是泥 是牛仔呢
It's not made-- It's denim.
说实在的 你穿起来超帅的
And, quite frankly, it looks good on you.
真的 好吧 - 我们去走走
Yeah. Okay. - Let's go for a walk.
好滴好滴
Okeydoke.
嘿 在吗
Hey. Hello.
你们在哪 - 在车里
Where are you? - We're in the car.
哪辆 - 你不懂吗 沃尔沃啊
Which car? - What? We're in the Volvo!
你嗑药啦 - 哈 肯定的
Are you high? - Oh, man, I bet they are.
"总营"听起来有趣极了
HQ sounds so fun.
我好想加入他们
I want to be there so bad.
你们闯进来就为了偷这架垃圾车
Y'all broke in here to steal this turd?
"垃圾车" 只要日常维护得好
"Turd"? With regularly scheduled maintenance,
这辆沃尔沃可以开一辈子
this Volvo will run forever.
闭嘴 你们现在在我的地盘
Hey! You're in my world now.
你这地方真不错呢
And it is just such a lovely world you got here.
听着 你们以为闯进来之后
Now, see, you think you can break in here
啥事都不会有 对吧
and there's no consequences, right?
是呢 我们就是这么想的
Yeah. That's what we were going for.
如果这真的是个自♥由♥的国度
You know, if this were actually a free country,
我会对你们不客气的
I'd be getting real weird with you right now.
你已经很不客气了 先生
It's already very weird, sir.
就因为奥巴马 我如果向你们开枪
But because of Obama, I can't even shoot your ass
就要被抓起来的
without getting arrested.
但是 没想到吧 啊哈
Well, bust this. Bam.
奥巴马不能夺走我的光剑
Obama can't take away my lightsaber.
为啥每个人都有这个就我没有啊
Why does everybody have one of those except me?
还有 这东西将会进入你紧致
P.S.This is going inside your tight,
湿润的 小菊花里
moist, little doo-doo puss.
不要动
Hold it right there!
这辆车是警♥察♥调查的物证之一
This vehicle is part of a police investigation!
噢 慢着 你是警♥察♥吗
Oh, wait, you're a cop?
怎么 你觉得我不能当警♥察♥吗
What, you don't think I can be a cop?
不 不 不 我不是这个意思
No, no, no. You see, that's not what I meant.
那就好 我要带走这辆车
Good! I'll be taking the car with me
还有这几位先生
and these gentlemen.
行 警官
Okay, sir.
谢谢 谢谢 警官
Thank you. Thank you, officer.
别让我再回来这里
Don't make me come back here!
当然 我不会再干这样的蠢事了
Now, you see, I would never do some * like that.
我把你当好朋友 警官
You're my homeboy, man.
我差点就要崩了你这个婊♥子♥
I'm getting ready to shoot up this bitch.
我知道
I could feel that.
噢 糟糕 快走快走快走
Oh, crap. Go! Go! Go!
快 快 快 快
Go! Go! Go! Go!
我会抓到你们的
I will find you!
我发誓我会抓住你们 臭婊♥子♥们
I promise I will find you, bitches!
老兄 - 哦 我的天
Man! - Oh, my God.
你完全唬住那家伙了
You totally had that guy fooled
直到 你裤子掉下来 春光乍泄
until, you know, the pants got all sexy on you.
B-Rad 你真心救了我的菊花
B-Rad, you literally saved my butthole's life, man.
我永远记得你的恩情
And it's never gonna forget that, dude.
喂 现在时凌晨四点了
Guys, it's, like, 4:00 in the morning.
Alice估计正坐在家里
Alice is probably sitting at home right now
想着怎么炒我们鱿鱼
thinking of how she's going to fire us.
哎 对哦
Oh, yeah.
她估计正坐在沙发上
She's probably hanging out on the couch
穿着和服想象着我
in the kimono thinking about me
做一些深蹲动作
doing some power squats.
老兄 我还在这呢
Dude, I'm right here.
我刚收到了她的短♥信♥
And I just got a text from her.
她现在正要离开办公室
She's leaving the office now.
好的 小哥们 现在要玩漂移了
All right, boys, it's time to put it into hyperdrive.
来吧来吧 -耶
Let's do this! - Yeah!
耶 - 走你
Yeah! - Come on!
快 Anders 飘起来 - 呜呼
Come on, Anders! Move your ass! - Whoo!
红灯 - 是的
It's a light. - Yeah.
一过红灯就飘 - 那是
Soon as we're through this light. - Sure.
我会抄近道 左拐 红绿灯处左拐
I know a shortcut. Left here! Right at the light!
快开 - 快开 快开
Let's go. - Go go.
播放 诺拉琼斯
Play artist Norah Jones.
请重复指示
Please repeat.
播放 诺拉琼斯
Play artist Norah Jones.
请重复指示
Please repeat.
好吧 我每晚都放同一首逼歌♥
Okay, I pl--I play the same * song every night.
诺拉 你♥麻♥痹♥个 琼斯
Norah * Jones.
诺拉琼斯
Norah Jones.
谢谢
Thank you.
路牌那里转 现在左转
Turn by the sign. Now left.
我们就要到啦 - 耶
We're almost there! - Yeah, baby!
*我喜欢那爱的笔画*
*I love the strokes of love*
*在你脸上留下痕迹*
*Painted up on your face*
冲啊
Move it, man.
*啊呀呀呀呀呀*
*Aye-yah-yah-yah-yah*
*啊呀呀呀呀呀*
*Aye-yah-yah-yah-yah*
靠边停 靠边停
Pull over! Pull over!
我们到了
We made it!
我们以为你带我们去你家
We thought you were taking us to your house.
是啊 这是我的烤饼之家
Yeah. My house of pancakes.
我饿死了
I'm starving.
好咧 进去吧 吃点烤饼
Yeah, let's go inside. Let's get pancakes.
顺便在那里弄几份工作申请
And while we're in there, let's get some job applications
因为我们就要被炒鱿鱼
because we're going to be fired.
我是成年人了
I'm an adult.
我想在外面呆多久都可以
I can stay out as late as I want.
我会跟Alice说的 告诉她实情
I will talk to Alice and tell her the truth.
你们让我很开心
You guys showed me a great time.
她不会生气的 相信我
She won't be mad. Trust me.
让我们吃些小份烤饼
Let's destroy some short stacks!
好咧
Yeah.
然后叫♥鸡♥
And * chicks!
对 我们尽力而为
Yeah, we'll do our best. We'll try.
是啊 当然啦 - 有点难哦
Yeah, definitely. - It's difficult.
比你想象中难 - B-Rad驾到
It's harder than you think. - B-Rad in the house.
驾到烙饼之家 - 没错
In the house of pancakes. - Oh, yeah.
这主意不错 - 好饿
This is a good idea. - Starving.
这家伙要吃香肠咯
This guy's gonna have some sausage.
我可以猜到哦
I can tell.
拖车区
禁止停车
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表