明天我就拿你的蛋蛋当早餐
I'm gonna eat your balls for breakfast tomorrow
配上我的葡萄果仁
with my grape-nuts.
然后我就杀了你们
Then I'm gonna murder you.
再然后就炒了你们
Then I'm gonna fire you.
好了 玩得尽兴哦
Okay. Have fun.
她刚刚说得我鸡鸡都悚然了
She just put the fear of God into my boner.
惊吓勃起
Fear-ection.
我们可以给Bradley来个 呃
So I'm thinking we could do a little, uh,
意大利风情之夜
taste of Italy night for Bradley.
可以用我的帕尼尼烘烤机
I'll get out the panini press.
算了吧 等我们的奶奶
Yeah, maybe if our grandmothers
从老家来的时候再用吧
were visiting from the old country.
我们玩马里奥赛车 我要选Bowser
We're playing Mario Kart and I choose Bowser.
彩虹赛道上见
See you on Rainbow Road.
我要冲着你的屁♥股♥发射红龟壳
I'm gonna shove a red shell so far up your ass,
然后会有乌龟♥头♥从你的嘴里挤出来
a turtle head is gonna pop out of your mouth.
但我说的是之后 玩饿了之后呢
But I'm saying later, when we get hungry--
那就叫披萨 谁还用帕尼尼烘烤机啊
We'll get pizza. Nobody wants the panini press.
帕尼尼是啥 - 烘烤机买♥♥来就当摆设了
What's a panini? - It just sits there, you know?
我想让你们懂点文化内涵
I'm trying to show you guys about cultures.
早告诉你了 应该买♥♥刨冰机 老兄
We told you to get the snow cone machine, man.
随便你 无知没品 典型的美国人
Fine. Live in ignorance. Be typical Americans.
你们想干啥就干啥好了
We'll do whatever you want to do.
大口吃辣肠披萨 大口喝山露威士忌
Yeah. Inhale pepperoni pizza and chug Mountain Dew.
正点 这才是好主意
Yes. That's a good idea.
噢 噢 噢
Oh. Oh. Oh!
听着咋样 老兄
How does that sound, dude?
噢 听着是不错
Oh, that sounds like it would be fun...
如果我才十岁的话
If I were ten!
那 你想干什么
Well, what do you want to do?
噢 我们又喝醉了 哈哈哈
Oh, no. We're drunk again. Ha ha ha.
你被赶出来了 - 伙计 收敛点
You're kicked out! - Dude, don't.
你刚才表现真棒 B-Rad
Nice work in there, B-Rad.
哇吼 - 哇哦
Whoa-ho-ho-ho! - Whoa!
这比跟Alice出来玩有意思多了
This totally beats hanging out with Alice.
当然啦
Yes, it does.
你知道吗 她在家还穿和服呢
Did you know she wears a kimono around the house?
真的吗 是丝绸的吗 她里面穿胸罩吗
What? Is it silk? Does she wear a bra underneath?
哦 蛋碎了
Oho! My nuts!
他居然打我的蛋
He hit my nuts!
既然说到了咱老板
Yeah, speaking of our boss,
我们现在该叫辆的士
we should probably, uh, call a cab,
把这伙计送回她家了 还有
get this dude back to her place, and, uh...
的士 - 对啊
A cab? - Yeah.
我们明天再来把车开走
We'll come back tomorrow and get the car.
你才喝了两瓶啤酒 哥们儿
You've had two beers, dude.
别唧唧歪歪了 七八瓶才算得上酒驾呢
Suck it up. The legal limit's seven or eight, okay?
我最清楚了 我酒驾经验丰富着呢
I should know. I've gotten plenty of D.U.I.S, right?
我不想冒险 好吗
I'm not risking it, all right?
要是我想日后竞选市政议员呢
What if I want to, like, run for city councilman some day?
市政议员 有没搞错 别扯了
City councilman, dude? Suck it up!
人生价值在哪里 至少去竞选个州长啊
Where's your self-worth? At least run for the governator.
伙计们 我不要回家
Guys, I'm not going home.
现在是星期二晚上哎
It's Tuesday night.
今晚理应纵情狂欢的
It's the classic party night.
吼吼 - 哈哈 狂欢去
Ho ho! - Ha ha! Party night!
摇起来 摆起来 - 好了
Shake it. Shake it. - All right.
这家伙在工作日可真有活力 我喜欢
I love this guy's fresh take on weekdays.
你们家有啤酒吧
You--you guys have beers at your place, right?
昨天才新买♥♥了一箱 有12瓶呢
Bought a 12'er yesterday.
不 我们那儿没有啤酒
No, we don't have beers
因为我用一瓶酒做了啤酒烤肠
because I beer battered some brats
然喝完了剩下的11瓶
and then drank 11 beers.
真是的
Rude!
那这样吧
Here's the deal,
你俩去买♥♥酒 我们去叫的士
you guys go get the booze, we'll call the cab.
我们走 - 他挺懂行嘛
Let's go! - The guy gets it.
我可不会付打车钱
I'm not paying for a cab, man.
一箱美味啤酒
One case of delicious beer.
抱歉 伙计们 已经凌晨两点零二分了
Sorry, buddy. It's 2:02.
别开玩笑了
You're kidding, right?
我没有
No.
哎
Wow.
我还以为他体胖 也会心宽呢 你说呢
You'd think he'd have a giant heart under there, wouldn't ya?
貌似走投无路了啊 哥们儿
Look like it's the end of the road for us, bud.
我们走之前 应该给你
Before we go, maybe we should
拿个妇炎洁好好洗洗 你个大傻♥逼♥
grab you a vaginal douche, you giant *.
好好看着学吧
Watch and learn.
狸猫换太子
The old switcheroo.
你就是啤酒界的特工马克鲁柏啊
We got ourselves a regular beer macgruber here.
这是最基础的 小子 - 您是大♥师♥啊
This is day one stuff, dude. - You are the master.
还用你说
That's right.
虽然我总说着想离开这座城市
I know I'm always talking about getting out of this town.
不过 如果我不走
But, uh, if I don't get out of here,
我大概会当个市政议员吧
I think city councilman is something I could do.
你会是一个很棒的市政议员的 哥们儿
I think you'd make an amazing city councilman, dude.
谢谢 我们老相互捉弄
Thank you. We're always kidding.
我先捉弄你 你再报复回来
Like, I'm always kidding and you'll kid right back at me.
我不想再这么做了
I don't want to do that anymore.
别再恶作剧了
No more jokes.
你是我最好的朋友之一
You're one of my best friends.
我只希望你能够开心幸福 哥们儿
I just want the best for you, dude.
嗯 我也是 - 我们合个影吧
Yeah, me too. - Let's take a photo.
作为我们友情的见证
This is some real friendship stuff.
我们要纪念这一刻
We need to commemorate this right here.
来吧
Go ahead.
好哥们儿 - 哈哈
Best friends! - Ha ha!
啊 - 让我看看
Ah. - Let me see it.
我把这照片泄出去后
Think you're gonna make the city council
你还能当市政议员吗
after I leak this photo?
我没觉得哪儿不妥啊
I don't see why not.
因为我的蛋蛋露在外面呢
'Cause my balls are hanging out.
当不成了
No.
我♥操♥ 狂欢起来
* this. Let's party.
我们要这箱无酒精汽水 谢谢
And one case of non-alcoholic sodas, please.
周二晚上 打算玩得疯一点
Tuesday night. Decided to get wild.
跟我的弟兄们喝点儿汽水好了
Drink some sodas with my buddies.
你的店真棒 有很多好看的墨镜
Great store here. Lot of cool sunglasses.
搞定
We got this.
非常感谢 拜拜
Hey, thanks a lot. Cool. Have a good one.
妈的 站住
Oh, hell, no!
原来里面不是汽水呀
Well, that's not a soda now is it?
你们死定了 - 快跑
You're dead! - Let's go!
我们得走了
We got to go.
你的蛋蛋在晃荡个啥 - 你的蛋呢
Why are your nuts out? - Where's your nuts?
不出来溜溜吗 - 的士马上就到 天呐
Why aren't they hanging out? - The cab's on the way. Oh, my God.
上来 快走 开车
Come on. We got to go. Drive!
去另一边 去另一边 - 怎么回事儿
Go around. Go around. - What's going on?
快打开后备箱
Oh! Pop the trunk!
快走 快 快 噢
Go, go, go! Oh!
刚刚B-Rad是不是拿着一箱汽水
Did B-Rad just jump in the trunk
跳进了后备箱
with a case of diet shasta?
不不不 我们整了一出偷梁换柱
No, no, no. We pulled a little switched-a-dooza-roozle.
嘿 B-Rad 我们马上就把你弄出来 好吗
Hey, B-Rad, we're gonna get you out of there, okay?
一停车就让你出来 - 别担心 我好着呢
As soon as we stop. - I'm fine. I'm okay.
还能喘气儿
I'm not dead.
嘿 农民伯伯Ders 这不是拖拉机
Hey, farmer Ders, this isn't a tractor, okay?
我们这不是在耕地 是在逃离犯罪现场呢
We're not plowing a field. We're fleeing a crime scene.
踩油门 开快点
Let's go! Pick it up!
Adam 我不会再加速的
Adam, I am not going any faster, okay?
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表