我震惊了
I'm really blown away.
真的 我觉得你们
No, seriously, I think you guys
为了这份清单下了不少功夫啊
did an amazing job on this list.
让我来告诉你什么叫干正事吧
I'll tell you what we should do.
我觉得你们应该把你们的[哔]都割了
I think you should chop off your (bleep),
然后再把那玩意插回屁♥眼♥里去
and then park them inside your buttholes.
好的 我们收下这提议了 然后继续谈判
Okay, we'll use that and then negotiate from there.
接着谈判 - 继续谈判
Negotiate. - Negotiate.
谈判 - 好好谈判
Negotiate. - Negotiations.
你们可以看到
As you can see behind me,
我身后是一支新的梦之队
I have a new dream team.
Anders 送他们出去吧
Anders, I want you to escort them out the building.
我觉得你高兴得太早了
I don't think that's gonna be happening.
是Jamie Foxx和Gabrielle Union
Did Jamie Foxx and Gabrielle Union
刚刚加入了吗
just walk in the door?
因为有人违规了哟
Because someone's breaking all the rules.
你们怎么拿到的
Where did you get this?
从你最信任的有为青年手里拿到的
From the tightest butthole on the block.
Anders
Anders!
他的名字是会雄起的"昂"啊
He's got a hard "On."
好小子
Yeah, he does.
而且我爱奶昔饮水机
And I love milkshake water fountains.
随便你们怎么说
Well, this isn't gonna matter, anyway.
那么 你要不要解释一下
Well, why don't you try to explain how you have
为什么你的员工会向
all your employees calling people
勿扰名单上的人推销商品呢
on the do not call list, mister?
我只是为了保住饭碗 听上头的指示办事
I was just following orders to protect my job, okay?
这些号♥码都是上头交给我的
Those numbers came directly from corporate.
那谁来保住我们的饭碗呢 Alice?
Well then, who's gonna protect our jobs, Alice?
好吧 你们可以回来上班
Fine, I will give you your jobs back,
但一年只能有两天带薪假期
but you are only getting two paid personal days a year.
中文的"我可不这么认为" 怎么说
How do you say, "I don't think so," In Chinese?
好吧
Fine.
今天剩下的时间你们就去办那鬼派对吧
You can have the rest of the day for your stupid party.
说好的医保呢
What about health insurance?
我老公长了狼疮啊
My husband has lupus.
大局为重啊 Beverly
Okay, don't ruin this for everyone, Beverly.
我们就这么说定了啊
You've got yourself a deal.
你这样是怎么骗到女人上♥床♥的啊
Ew. God, how have you ever gotten laid?
大学里总有那么三个妹子
College was a very drunk time
喝醉了比较糊涂哈
in three girls' lives.
成功啦
Ho! Boom!
大家看 外头下雪了
Look, everyone. It's snowing.
成了白色半圣诞节耶
It's a white half-Christmas.
天呐 - 哇
God. - Whoo!
太美了
Beautiful.
各位小心 我在清理烤炉
Heads up, guys. Cleaning my grill.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表