没事 你想跟Sharon一起生活吗
It's okay. You want a life with Sharon?
我们支持你
We support you.
是啊 去吧 兄弟
Yeah. Go for it, man.
她很性感 昨晚我想着她打得飞机
She's hot. I jerked it to her last night.
顺便说一下 你很赞 - 我一直都是
You were great, by the way. - Always am.
Sharon 我很乐意跟你去东海岸
Sharon, I'd love to go to the east coast with you.
真的 但是
I really would, but...
我不会上车的
I'm not gonna get on that bike.
我们玩完了
We're through.
好 你上车 快点
Fine. You're up. Come on, dude.
我吗 - 是的
Me? - Yeah.
呜 我们走
Whoo! Let's roll!
再见了 大家
Sayonara, boys.
呃 你闻起来跟下水道一样
Well, uh, you smell like water trash.
我改主意了 下去
I've changed my mind. Get off.
抱歉 - 没关系
Sorry. - That's all right, just...
能理解
Makes sense.
天呐
Jesus.
Sharon 我受够了用下巴操你
Sharon, I hated chindoing you anyways!
太变♥态♥了
It was weird!
用下巴操
It's chindo.
就是你在下巴上带个东西
It's like a thing that you strap on to your--
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man...
如果你不想说的话 可以不说
If you don't want to tell us, you don't have to.
我们 过会儿谷歌♥一下
We'll just... Google it later.
伟大的友情时代
Times of friendship.
你们是我最好的朋友 永远的
You guys are my best friends. Forever.
噢 Ders 你硬了
Ah, dude, Ders, you got a boner.
噢 - 我也是
Ohh! - So do I.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, guys.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表