嘿 当然了 老兄 所有人都去
Oh, yeah. For sure, dude. Everyone's gonna be there.
我们去了斯宾色礼物商店 花了差不多六十刀
Yeah, we went to Spencer Gift and, like, spent, like, $60.
我们都准备好了 灯光也搞定了
So we are set. We've got lights.
你想带谁来都行 我们无所谓
Bring whoever you want, man. We don't care.
我们谁都欢迎
We're inviting everybody.
回来再聊 拜拜了
I'll talk to you latro. Peace.
今晚有个火热派对是吧
Big party tonight, huh?
看来我的邀请函寄丢了
I guess my invitation got lost in the mail.
你该顺便过来玩玩 老兄
Uh, you should stop by, dude.
你到底想不想让我去
Do you want me there or not?
什么情况 这可不是<宋飞传>
What is this? This ain't Seinfeld.
我可不要不请自来
I don't just pop in.
滚你们的吧
You know what, y'all!
等杀毒软件扫描完了告我一声
Let me know when that antivirus finish scanning.
大概得20分钟
Should be like 20 minutes.
大家准备好今晚大放异彩了吗
You guys ready to get weird tonight or what?
没问"皮"
Fur sure.
噢噢 看看这头灰熊啊
Ho-ho! Lookin' straight grizzly.
给爷把蜂蜜拿来
Bitch better have my honey!
喔 熊双关 我喜欢
Oh. Ooh. Bear puns. I like those.
老兄 真不敢相信你把所有工资
Dude, I can't believe you spent your entire paycheck
都花在那件夹克上了
On that jacket.
我可没把工资都花了
Well, I didn't spend my entire paycheck.
我挣了350刀 Carl给我打了个折
I made $350 and carl gave me a deal on the coat.
我只花了345美元 - 多棒啊
$345. - That's good.
真值 - 也就是说你才省了5刀
That's a good deal. - So you saved five bucks.
干得好
Way to go.
我用剩下的钱
Well, I invested my savings
买♥♥了一小瓶催吐剂
in a little bottle of ipecac.
就是会让你吐的玩意儿
It's the stuff that makes you barf.
你真是明智啊
Smart move.
这可以说就是翘班灵
Basically a get-out-of-work-free pass.
它只能让你吐 老兄
Yeah, it makes you barf, dude.
因为没什么能让我吐出来 真是神奇
'cause nothing makes me barf. It's weird.
我有钢肠铁胃
I've got a stomach of steel.
Adam 科学家发明了这种东西
Adam, scientists developed that.
它一定会让你吐出来的
It would make you vomit.
因为是科学家发明的 - 对
Because scientists made this. - Yeah.
谁会相信科学家啊
Who believes in scientists, dude?
让我来试试
Let me give this a little testeroo.
嗯 真怪
Hmm. That's weird.
完全没有想吐的感觉
Definitely don't feel like barfing right now.
等等 呃 我要吐了
Oh, wait. Ugh! No, I'm barfing.
呃 我要吐了 我没要吐
Ugh! I'm barfing right now. I'm not barfing.
好吧 - 等一下 我要吐了
Okay. - Wait I'm barfing.
呃 要吐了
Ugh! I'm barfing.
科学家该去重新算算斜边了
Those scientists better check their hypotenuses, dude.
哦 天哪
Oh, god.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, bro.
阅读对我来说太难了 所以
Reading has never came easy for me so...
没关系的 - 哇
That doesn't matter. - Whoa.
帮我个忙
I need your help, guys.
老兄 你喝得太多了
Dude, you are too drunk.
快把衣服穿穿好吧. - 别弄了
To get your shirt back on. - stop it dude.
我们刚才比腹肌来着
We were having an ab contest.
我赢了 - 那是当然啊
And I won. - Obviously.
Chelsey Niederdeppy在这儿 好嘛
Chelsey Niederdeppy's here, okay?
咱之前所有的聚会我都邀请了她
And I invite her to all the parties that we throw.
但她从没来过
But she never comes.
可她今晚来了
And she came tonight.
好吧 太棒了 谁是Kelsey Nieder
Right. Awesome. Who is Kelsey Nieder...?
是Chelsey Niederdeppy 老兄 她是我人生的第三恋
Chelsey Niederdeppy, dude. It's the third love of my life.
第三恋 - 是啊 第三恋
Third love. - Yeah, third love, dude.
你不知道第三恋吗
You don't know third love?
想象一下 就像电影史莱克 你知道吧
Think of it... it's like shrek, you know?
前两部可爱又有趣
The first two are cute and funny,
但第三部却会给你[哔]一样的体验
but this third one sucked (bleep).
哈哈 给你吗 - 不是
Ha. Yours? - No.
兄弟们 我们上战场吧
Man! Let's do this right now.
从矮到高
Shortest to tallest.
拜托你们把我衬得酷点行么
Make me look cool, please?
没问题 - 我尽力
Course. - Do my best.
好的
All right.
那些老家伙是谁
Who are those old dudes?
你能让两个手肘在背后相碰吗
Can you touch your elbows behind your back?
宝贝儿 别
Sweetie, no.
你去给他们做个示范 让他们知道
Why don't you go get 1980s jock style
80年代的猛♥男♥是怎么欺负人的
on those dudes, please.
没问题 - 多谢了
All right. - Thank you.
哼哼 看看Ders效应吧
Oohoo hoo, Ders effect.
能为你们做点什么吗
Can I help you?
当然了 再给我来一杯啤酒
Yeah, you can get me another beer.
哈哈 其实吧 不行 因为我们十分钟之前
Ha ha. Actually, we can't because we ran out of beers
就没有啤酒了
ten minutes ago.
你们还是边出去边讲着这事儿吧
why don't you guys tell that story walkin',
Christopher
Christopher.
噢 噢 噢 噢 是啊 糊你熊脸啊
Ho ho ho ho! Yeah. Slam.
近来可好 Chelse
What's up, chelse?
顺便说一下 蠢货们 我们在这儿住过
Fyi, jerk-off, we lived in this house
从88到92年 所以我们拥有终身的聚会通行证
from '88 to '92 so we've got a lifetime party pass.
规矩你们懂的 满上
You know the deal. Beer it up.
行了 我看你们还是没明白啊 老头
All right, I don't think you get it, grandpa.
什么意思 - 我在大学里是游泳队的
No? - I swam varsity in college.
我在50米泳里得了20分
I went 20 point in the 50, okay?
嗯哼 - 我打起架来都不带喘的
Mm-hmm. - I can fight without breathing.
我也曾尝试加入
Yeah. And I tried out
高中摔跤队
for the high school wrestling team.
你们猜怎么样 我差点就进了
And guess what, I almost made it too.
但是他们说我做吉祥物更合适
But they said being a mascot was more my skill set.
Patriots高中雄起 怎么样
Go Patriots. Right?
你们俩69式的时候
So when you guys are 69ing it,
这个穴居船长是不是在角落里撸管啊
Does captain caveman crank it in the corner?
噢 噢 噢 行啊
Oho ho ho, okay.
咱要是在这儿干起来 会出两种声儿
If we do this, there's gonna two hits.
我打你的声儿
Me hitting you.
还有Kid Rock的Bawitdaba作为背景音乐
And Kid Rock's Bawitdaba playing in the background.
Ders 你已经把歌♥调出来了吧 对
Ders, you have that cued up, right? -Yeah.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
那我们就走
So we'll leave.
只要你们来赶我们啊
All you got to do is make us.
你以为我们要是能干的出来
Don't you think we would've done that
现在还会在这儿站这么
if we could have?
我真想揍他们 老兄
I would fight them, dude,
但他们可能是有老人力量的
But they've probably got old man strength.
这个我可吃不消 现在不行 我喝大了
And I can't handle that. Not now. I'm tipsy right now.
嘿 我说20分的时候他们都没退缩
Dude, I said 20 point and they didn't even flinch.
菲尔普斯把一切都变了
Phelps changed everything.
嘿 我们刚才那样太混♥蛋♥了
Dudes, we were being jerks.
他们是我们的客人
These are guests in our house.
也许我们该给他们来点喝的
Maybe we should bring them something to drink, huh?
喔 酒来啦 这是给姑娘们的
Whoo! Flyin' in, drinks for the girls.
哇 - 之前对不起了
Whoo. - Sorry about earlier.
我们确实没开什么好头
We really got off to a rough start.
是啊 我们真是
Yes, we did.
我们觉得你们曾在这儿住过
Huh,and we think it's really cool
真是太酷了
that you guys used to live here.
是啊 - 呃 这杯是你的
Yeah. - And, uh, this one's yours.
我们的房♥子就是你们的房♥子
May our casa always be your casa.
是啊 -你们说怎么样啊
Yeah. -What do you say we guys,
咱来喝杯深水炸♥弹♥
Uh, do some jagerbombs, huh?
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表