剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
When did we agree that you could summon me
我们几时说好你用一个光明节陀螺
with a dreidel and a jar of horseradish?
和一罐辣根就可以召唤我
And when did they start making "emojews?"
还有 他们几时开始做犹太表情符号的
Oh, I just wanted to thank you for redoing my shower.
我只是想感谢你帮我重新设计了淋浴间
You've really gone above and beyond,
你真的是超水平发挥
and I just wanted to say that...
我只想跟你说...
I want a raise.
我想"提升"待遇
You mean a mood elevator?
你是指情绪电梯吗
No, honey, a raise raise.
不 亲爱的 是加薪
I've been working for you a long time,
我为你工作很长一段时间了
And that's what people do.
人们都会那样做的
A raise would show that that you value me.
加薪会显示 你器重我
You don't need a raise.
你不需要加薪
You're in the top 1% of income
你的收入比99%的人都要高
and blood alcohol level.
如同你的血液酒精浓度一样
It's not my fault that people can't marry money
其他人没法嫁入豪门 酒量也不好
and hold their liquor.
又不是我的错
Give me one good reason why I don't deserve a raise.
告诉我一个不能给我加薪的合理理由
You don't do anything!
你屁事都不干
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Lincoln.
林肯
My mom named me after our country's greatest car.
我妈以我国最伟大的车给我起的名
Allow me to intro seduce myself.
请允许我介绍并勾引一下自己
I'm Jack.
我叫杰克
And I think I'm falling for you.
我觉得我为你倾"倒"了
Let me get, uh, some wine, and I thought I'd make dinner.
我去拿点红酒 我打算做晚餐
Oh, you cook?
你会做饭啊
That's so Throwback Thursday.
那可真复古
Are these candles goop?
这些蜡烛是草木香味的吗
I feel like I'm on "The bachelor."
我仿佛在上相亲节目《单身汉》
Well, you know gays and our disposable income.
你知道基佬就是闲钱多
Didn't have kids,
我没有孩子
But I raised some very well adjusted linen pillows.
但养育了几个适应性很强的亚麻枕头
Are you sad about that?
那让你难过吗
I am now.
现在难过了
Isn't Madonna kinda tired?
麦当娜不是有点过气了吗
I don't know about "Tired."
我不觉得过气啊
I mean, it is a pretty great song.
这是一首相当好听的歌
Got me through a bad break up in '94.
伴我熬过94年的一场惨烈分手
I was born in '94.
我就是94年出生的
I thought we had an understanding.
我以为我们有共识
You don't do real work, and I don't pay you a real salary.
你不做实际工作 我也不给你实际工资
Grace, I am getting a little steamed.
格蕾丝 我有点生"汽"了
Steam on.
蒸汽开
You put the steam on?
你把蒸汽打开了
I told you Not to program it yourself.
我告诉过你 不要自己设定程序
You wouldn't even have a business without me.
要不是有我 你根本没生意做
That is so untrue.
你这话完全不对
Why are the jets so low?
为什么喷头这么低
How about all the clients I brought you?
想想我给你带来的那么多客户
Are you saying that you...
你是在说你...
That you don't need me?
你完全不需要我吗
Why are we doing this, Karen?
我们为什么要讨论这个 凯伦
Just say it. I'm not gonna say it.
直接说吧 我不会说的
Say it. I don't need you.
说出来 我不需要你
That is it. We're done.
够了 我们玩完了
You won't hear another word. I am locking it up.
你不会再听到我说话 我要把嘴"锁上"
Shower locked.
淋浴间锁上
What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么
Locking it up forever!
永远锁上
Stop talking.
别说话了
Guess I'll just shut up.
我还是"闭"嘴吧
Drain shut.
下水道关闭
No, no, no!
不 不 不要
Oh, we are at war! It is...
我们势不两立 战斗...
Don't say it! On.
别说出来 "开"始
Shower on.
淋浴开
I'm on a date. What do you want?
我正约会呢 你来干什么
Yeah, I have also got a hot young guy coming over in five minutes,
我也有个小鲜肉5分钟后过来
and I'm so stiff, I can't move!
但我浑身僵硬 动不了了
Well, if it lasts longer than four hours,
如果僵硬持续四小时以上
call your doctor. No!
叫医生来 不行
It's this compression garment that Karen gave me.
是因为凯伦给我的这件紧身衣
I think I'm going into renal failure.
我觉得我快要肾衰竭了
I just sneezed, and some pee came out my nose.
我刚刚打喷嚏 鼻子喷出来几滴尿
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么办
I need your pruning shears so I can cut myself
我需要你的修枝剪来把我自己
out of this titanium girdle.
剪出这件钛合金紧身衣
God, if I had a dollar for every guy that came to my door...
天 如果每个来我门前的人我都给一美元
Oh, save it for your Netflix special, Jeselnik. Go!
把你的长篇大论留着上电视吧 喜剧演说家 快去
These stupid magnets!
这对烂磁铁真是够了
Okay, I'm going to need these back.
用完了记得还回来
On second thought, keep them.
转念一想 你还是留着吧
Jack, Jack, Jack, wait.
杰克 杰克 杰克 等等
Is Grace right?
格蕾丝说得对吗
Is it creepy that I'm dating a 23 year old?
我跟一个23岁的人约会很变态吗
We're not really connecting.
我们完全谈不来
So what?
那又怎样
They're young and hot, we're old and not.
他们年轻性感 我们老而无感
Nothing else matters.
其他的都不重要
He doesn't like Madonna.
他不喜欢麦当娜
He should be beaten with a VHS copy of "Evita."
他该被麦姐的《贝隆夫人》录像带痛打
We need this.
我们需要这个
You're right. Okay. Okay. You're good?
你说得对 好吧 你还行吗
Great. And you're good?
我没事 你也还好吧
I'm I'm great. It's not weird?
我很好 你确定不奇怪吗
It's not weird. Age is a number.
不奇怪 年龄只是个数字
Exactly. Who cares how old he is?
没错 谁在乎他多大呢
Nobody.
没人在乎
Who cares if I'm going to put a full face of makeup on right now?
谁会在乎我现在要去涂一脸化妆品呢
What?
什么
The first time I met him,
我第一次遇见他时
it was dark, and I had a hat on.
那里很暗 我还戴着帽子
Jack, you don't need makeup.
杰克 你不需要化妆
I told him I was 25.
我跟他说我25岁
Work from the neck up and keep the lights low.
脖子往上都要涂粉 把灯光调暗
How do we shut this thing off?
怎么把这东西关掉
You know that I panic in small spaces.
你知道我在狭小空间会恐慌的
Oh, yeah? Then you might want to rethink
是吗 那你最好还是重新考虑下
those knit pants you were wearing on Monday.
你周一穿的那条针织裤吧
Who programs "Lock it forever" into a shower?
谁会把"永远锁上"编入淋浴程序
Oh, come on, Grace.
得了吧 格蕾丝
Like you and Will have never tried to
别说得好像你和威尔从没试过
spice up your lovemaking with a night of danger games.
玩危险游戏 寻求更刺激的性爱
Oh, my god, honey, that's it!
天啊 亲爱的 我想起来了
That's it!
想起来了
The shutoff code is Stan and my safe word!
关闭指令是斯坦和我的安全词
Thank god!
感谢上帝
What's your safe word?
你的安全词是什么
I can't remember.
我不记得了
How could you not remember your safe word?
你怎么会不记得你的安全词
Well, honey, I've never used it.
亲爱的 我从没用过
Takes a lot for this little lamb chop to feel unsafe.
我口味很重 很少有玩法会让我觉得不安全
It's...
那...
It's happening. It's happening.
我开始恐慌了 真的开始了
I can't breathe.
我无法呼吸了
I can't breathe!
我无法呼吸了
I'm back at camp rabat,
我仿佛又回到了拉巴特营地
Trapped under a canoe,
被困在一个独木舟下面
And the counselor is saying, "Where is she?"
指导老师说"她去哪儿了"
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表