剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
Can you pass the... I knew you'd bring it up!
你能把那个递... 就知道你忍不住要提
You just couldn't wait to throw it in my face.
你就是等不及要刺激我
Throw what in his face? I don't even know what...
刺激什么 我都不知道
Oh, right.
想起来了
Ooh, tell me, tell me, tell me.
快告诉我 快告诉我
I'm missing something. Gossip. Go, go, go!
我错过什么好戏了 八卦时间到 快 快说
Do not tell her.
不要跟她说
Your secret is safe with me.
我会为你保密的
And Grace. So, last night,
格蕾丝也会保密 昨晚
Jack and I were at the Cockpit.
我和杰克去了斗鸡场酒吧
He's hitting on this 20 something who says...
他在勾搭一个20多岁的 那人说
this is the good part...
高潮部分要来了
Oh, daddies love me.
老基都喜欢我
I'm sorry.
真是心疼
Really, Grace?
是吗 格蕾丝
Peekaboo sleeves?
穿偷瞄式短袖
Aren't you begging someone to just peek and then boo?
你是在乞求男人偷瞄你 然后讥笑你吗
Oh, so this other young guy starts hitting on me...
另外一个年轻人开始勾搭我
I hope this doesn't weird you out, but I think you're really hot.
希望你不会觉得奇怪 但我觉得你很帅
You're like an anchorman.
你就像新闻主播
This just in: Aww.
突发新闻: 受宠若惊
Oh, you're sweet.
你真可爱
Okay, I think I need to know everything about you, okay?
我要知道你的全部
What's your behind the music?
你的《幕后音乐》是什么
What's your unsolved mystery?
你的《未解之谜》是什么
What's your "E! True Hollywood Story"?
你的《好莱坞真实故事》是什么
Well, my name's Will.
我叫威尔
I'm a partner in a law firm. Grew up in Connecticut...
我是一家律所的合伙人 在康涅狄格州长大
Oh, my God! Do you know this song?
天啊 你听过这首歌吗
Wait, I'm so sorry. I'm the rudest.
不好意思 我太无礼了
I have the worst ADHD
我有严重多动症
Hey, come on.
好了 来吧
I'm sorry, Jack. I guess some people age like an anchorman
抱歉 杰克 有的人老了像新闻主播
and others like a meth head mother of nine.
有的却像有9个孩子的吸毒老妈
To reiterate, anchorman.
重申一次 我是新闻主播
Meth head mom.
你是吸毒老妈
I used to love the Cockpit.
我以前好喜欢斗鸡场
Remember how they used to play "Designing Women" on a loop,
还记得他们会循环播放《设计女郎》
and then we'd applaud after Dixie Carter's speech?
然后我们总会在迪克西·卡特发言完后鼓掌吗
"And that is the night the lights went out in Georgia!"
"就在那一晚乔治亚州的灯光全都熄灭了"
Why'd I stop going?
我为什么后来不去了
Oh, I remember.
我想起来了
I got tired of you introducing me
我厌倦了你把我说成
as your drag queen friend,
是你的变装皇后朋友
"Judy Ism."
"朱迪·主义"
I didn't.
我没厌倦
Anyway, it's probably not a great time to tell you
总之 可能现在跟你说这事不太好
that I'm seeing that 23 year old tonight.
我今晚要和那个23岁的小鲜肉约会
His name's Blake. It's cute, right?
他叫布雷克 很萌吧
It's not cute. You're not cute.
不萌 你一点都不萌
Look, I just didn't want you to have to read about it
听着 我只是不想你在
in the monthly gay newsletter.
同志新闻月刊里看到
You know, that a really young...
一个很年轻的...
Did I mention he's 23? I think I did.
我有说过他23岁吗 好像说了
Anyway, seeing him tonight.
总之 今晚要和他约会
Blake.
布雷克
23.
23岁
I want you both out of the apartment by the end of the day.
今天之内你们两个都搬出去
Steam on.
蒸汽开
Oh, brava! That alone was worth the 100 grand.
棒呆 光这一项就值了那10万了
Steam off.
蒸汽关
Begging you pardon, ma'am.
不好意思 夫人
Smart shower, what happened to your voice?
智能淋浴 你的声音怎么回事
It's me, Bridget, ma'am.
是我 布丽奇特 夫人
Oh, Lord.
老天
Thought the Lucky Charms leprechaun had crawled up into that thing.
我还以为幸运麦片广告里的小妖精爬进去了
Rosario sent me up.
罗莎丽奥让我来的
I'm here to represent the staff.
我代表全体员工
We'd like a raise.
我们希望加薪
Give me a break, Mrs. Potato Head.
得了吧 土豆头太太
Rosario said, "Don't leave until the woman
罗莎丽奥说 "那婆娘要是不答应支付
pays us what we're worth."
我们应得的工资 就别走"
Did she call me the A word, the B word, or the C word?
她骂我是大屁眼子 贱人还是婊子
Yes, ma'am.
是的 夫人
Even a small raise would make us feel valued,
哪怕只加一点点也能让我们感到被器重
and to give us a shred of dignity.
让我们有一丝尊严
Let me think on it.
我想想
Leave a bill, trade a fish,
留点钱 买条鱼
Cayman Islands, take a plane,
开曼群岛 坐飞机
that'd cost...
一共要花
Switzerland...
瑞士
Carry the four, write it off,
将这四项结转 销账
I'm still rich, deal.
我还是富婆 成交
You tell Rosario
你告诉罗莎丽奥
that you and the staff can have your raise.
你和员工们都可以加薪
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢 夫人
Everyone deserves a little...dignity.
每个人都该拥有一点 尊严
On your way down, there's some dried puke in the library.
你下楼时 顺便清理下图书馆里干了的呕吐物
And find out who's been reading.
并查出到底谁在看书
Hi, Bridget. Oh, hi, Jackie.
你好 布丽奇特 你好 杰克
Shame about what happened to you at the cockpit last night.
你昨晚在斗鸡场的遭遇真遗憾
How does Bridget know about my humiliation?
布丽奇特怎么会知道我被羞辱了
Someone in the house must have told her.
一定是家里的某人告诉她了呗
You were the only one who knew.
只有你知道
I'm the someone.
我就是那个"某人"
Oh, come on, Jackie. I knew just what to do.
别这样 杰克 我知道该怎么办
In here, you will find
在这里 你会找到
everything you need to make father time your bitch.
干翻时间老人所需的一切
Let's start with this little number,
先用这一支小宝贝
"Scro tox."
"蛋毒杆菌"
It's like botox, but for the boys.
跟肉毒杆菌一样 不过是给男生用的
One drop of this, and your old man balls
只要一滴 你的皱皮老蛋
will seem like two shiny pink marbles.
就会变得像两颗闪亮的粉红弹珠
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
Will they still be able to show a range of emotions?
打完之后 我的蛋蛋还能做出丰富的表情吗
Well, they won't be able to look surprised,
它们就做不出吃惊的表情了
So let's move on.
我们换一个吧
Here we have the world's strongest magnets.
这是世界上磁性最强的磁铁
One goes here, one goes here.
一块放这儿 一块放这儿
Guaranteed to take the Mitch Mcconnell out of anyone's neck.
保证能把任何人脖子上的"米奇皱"去掉
Finally, science is good for something.
科学终于对人类有益处了
Now, let's get this pillsbury dough body back into its tube.
现在我们把这个面团宝宝般的赘肉塞回去
Here we have a full body compression garment.
我这里有件全身塑身压力衣
For a fat baby?
给胖婴儿穿的吗
For my fat baby.
给我这个胖婴儿穿的
Will, just table scape or don't.
威尔 快把餐桌摆得美美的 或者不要
You look great. So do you.
你看起来真帅 你也是
Glad I flossed.
幸好我用牙线洁过牙
I told you that was the move.
我就跟你说要那样做吧
Who's that?
那是谁
That's Stella. She's my best friend.
那是斯黛拉 我的闺蜜
Yeah, we live together now,
我们现在住在一起
But how long is that going to last?
但那又能持续多久呢
You'd be surprised.
你会很吃惊的
And he's cute.
他很帅
Looks like my dad.
看起来像我爸爸
Stupid magnets.
破磁铁
Hello.
你好
Is this seat taken?
这位子有人吗
Okay, I got your text.
好吧 我收到你的短信了
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表