剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
《威尔和格蕾丝》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的
Will and Grace is recorded in front of a live studio audience.
D
D.
O
O.
C
C.
-你太慢了 -我不慢
- You are way too slow. - I am not too slow.
-T -你刚按过T了
- T. - You just hit T.
好吧 我删掉就是了
Oh, okay, I'll push delete.
你按成"清除"了 不要
That was "Clear"! You put- Oh, no, no!
只能重新按一遍了
Now we have to start all over.
今晚算是毁了
This night is ruined.
瞧瞧你们俩
Oh, look at the two of you.
又一个网飞刷剧之夜 真是无趣得要死
Another night of Netflix and chillingly boring.
别管我 我只是来拿点东西
Don't mind me, I just need to pick up a few things.
我要招待对门的一堆基佬
I'm entertaining a gaggle of gays across the hall.
正确术语应该是一堆"骚鸡"
I believe the correct term is a giggle of gays.
本仙女接受指正
Oh, she stands corrected.
格蕾丝 你的羞耻披萨在哪
Grace, where do you keep your shame pizza?
-我没有 -格蕾丝
- I do not have - Grace.
在蔬菜抽屉层
Vegetable drawer.
写的是意式辣香肠披萨 但是上面没有辣香肠
This says pepperoni pizza, but there's no pepperoni on it.
-只有奶酪怪圈 -送来的时候就没"香肠"
- Just crop circles with cheese. - It came that way!
我们看普通电视好了
Let's just watch regular TV.
天 别是这个广♥告♥
Oh, God, no, not this commercial.
我无法容忍♥再听一遍了
I can't hear this again.
快关了 格蕾丝
Turn it off! Grace?
老天
God!
苏和查克
儿童卡车
行行好 捐辆卡车
儿童卡车
-好了 -天啊
- Okay. Okay. - Oh, God!
安全了
All clear.
你们为什么要学薇诺娜·瑞德那种夸张的反应
What's with the big Winona Ryder over-reaction?
那歌♥太可怕了
Oh, that song is evil.
儿童卡车 洗♥脑♥神曲 阴魂不散
Trucks for Tykes, it just lodges in your brain, and haunts you.
看电视 躲避广♥告♥歌♥
Watching TV, hiding from jingles.
这就是你们的生活
This is your life.
♪儿童卡车 把你的卡车捐给儿童卡车♪
♪ Trucks for Tykes, give your truck to Trucks for Tykes ♪
他说得对 不是吗
He's right, isn't he?
我们是什么时候成这样的
When did this happen to us?
每晚都缩在家里看电视
Just like, collapsing here every night, watching TV.
我们年轻的时候 也曾有各种各样的活动
I mean, we used to do stuff. You know, when we were young.
-我们要奔五了 -我什么都没奔
- Well, we are pushing 50 - I'm pushing nothing.
-我非常乐于接受新事物 -我就不吗
- I'm open to new things. - Oh, and I'm not?
我们今晚还可以出去 现在还早
We could still go out tonight, it's early.
不 胸罩一旦脱下 万事都不参加
Oh, no, once I've taken my bra off, it's all over.
我才不要再穿上那勒死人的鬼东西
No way I'm strapping that thing back on again.
谢谢你开车送我去上班 凯凯
Thanks for driving me to work, Kar-Bear.
客气 狮子狗
No problem, poodle.
你在哼什么
What you humming?
那个广♥告♥ 就是...
Oh that commercial, you know, um...
♪儿童卡车 儿童卡车♪
♪ Trucks for Tykes, Trucks for Tykes ♪
♪把你的卡车捐给儿童卡车♪
♪ Give your truck to Trucks for Tykes ♪
♪你能帮到汤姆 苏还有查克♪
♪ You'll help Tom and Sue and Chuck ♪
♪行行好 捐辆卡车♪
♪ So give a darn and give a truck! ♪
-这歌♥真的很洗♥脑♥ 对吧 -我也觉得
- That thing really gets in there, doesn't it? - I know!
♪儿童卡车 儿童卡车♪
♪ Trucks for Tykes, Trucks for Tykes ♪
♪把你的卡车捐给儿童卡车♪
♪ Give your truck to Trucks for Tykes ♪
♪你能帮到汤姆 苏还有查克♪
♪ You'll help Tom and Sue and Chuck ♪
♪行行好 捐辆卡车♪
♪ So give a darn and give a truck! ♪
瞧瞧我们 来上课 接受新事物
Look at us, taking a class, open to new things.
你开不开心我选择了面包艺术
See, aren't you glad that I picked The Art of Bread?
他们说有一个特别客座教师
They said there was a special guest teacher.
我很好奇会是谁
I wonder who it is.
我知道是谁 杰克逊·布德罗
I know who it is. Jackson Boudreaux.
-不会吧 -《极限面包》里的那个吗
- No way! - From Extreme Bread?
我们经常看那节目
We watch that show all the time!
我经常按他的方子做面包
I make his bread all the time!
我经常吃他的面包
I eat his bread all the time!
他不仅仅会做面包 他成熟 圣洁
He's so much more than bread. He's worldly, and spiritual.
我只知道其中有一集
All I know is the episode
他裸体在面包屑里滚动 简直让我神魂颠倒
where he rolled naked in bread crumbs sent me to heaven.
他来了 淡定 淡定
There he is. Be cool, be cool.
我是杰克逊·布德罗 这是
I am Jackson Boudreaux, and this...
面包艺术
is The Art of Bread.
做面包 做♥爱♥ 有什么区别
Bread-making. Love-making. What's the difference?
没区别
Nothing.
我们都需要 都得"揉捏"
We need both, and we knead both.
好有男人味
So manly.
我们一起来做♥爱♥吧 我是指做面包
So let's make love, everyone, by which I mean bread.
然后我们再做♥爱♥ 我是指做更多的面包
And then we'll make love again, by which I mean more bread.
谁有欲望
Now who's horny?
做面包的欲望
For bread.
还不赖吧
Not bad, huh?
你在做烟灰缸吗
Are you making an ashtray?
不是 这是个面包碗 你知道谁会懂吗
No, it is a bread bowl, and you know who will know that?
杰克逊·布德罗
Jackson Boudreaux.
-我喜欢你做的烟灰缸 -谢你了啊
- I love your ashtray. - Thank you very much.
你对她很粗暴 我喜欢
You've been rough with her. I like it.
我感觉你是个矛盾的女人
I sense you are a woman of contradictions.
我才不是呢 等等 我还真是
No, I'm not. Oh, wait, oh, I guess I am.
真可人
Delightful.
我想和你共度美妙时光
I would like to spend time with you.
-我吗 -我喜欢你不确定的样子
- Me? - I love that as a question.
事先声明 我不喜欢"名人"这个词
Just one thing though, I hate the term "celebrity,"
但我是个大名人
but I'm a very big one.
如果小报登出我的事...
When things end up in the tabloids--
我比谁都痛恨八卦
Oh, I hate gossip more than anyone!
我听说八卦毁了本·阿弗莱克的婚姻
I heard it ruined Ben Affleck's marriage.
你受过伤 但留下了最美的伤痕 对吧
You are damaged in the most beautiful way, aren't you?
是的
I am.
我们再联络 现在你去烤这坏女孩
We will be in touch. Now you go bake that bad girl!
她不坏 她只是被误解了
She's not bad. She's just misunderstood.
简直是垃圾
A noble failure.
允许开烤
Permission to bake.
你这条不错啊
That's quite a loaf you've got there.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的哈拉面包能让男人流哈喇
My challah makes the boys holla.
我喜欢我的学生开玩笑
I love it when my students make jokes.
你以前做过面包 对吧
Well, you've done this before, haven't you?
稍有涉猎啦
Well, I dabble.
稍有涉猎 你真是独具一格 对吧
You dabble? You are so you, aren't you?
我也一直这么想
You know, I've always thought so,
但听到别人说出来 真开心
but it is so nice to hear someone else say it.
我是你节目的忠实粉丝
I got to say, big fan.
那集太酷了 有个糕饼师
You know, it was so cool, when that one baker
不肯为同性恋婚礼烤蛋糕
refused to bake the cake for the gay wedding.
你用那种方式...
The way you--
别让话语阻碍我们
Don't let words get in the way
向对方说出心里的话
of what we want to say to each other.
没错
That's right.
我想和你共度美妙时光
I would like to spend time with you.
我也有这感觉
I feel the same.
别告诉其他人 好吗
You won't tell anyone, okay?
我谁都不认识
I don't know anyone.
你和杰克逊·布德罗睡了
You slept with Jackson Boudreaux?
是的
I did.
把我揉成甜甜圈
Well, squirt me into a doughnut,
因为妒火将我烤化了
because I am officially jelly.
但我挺意外的 你通常会选比较娘的男人
But I'm surprised, you usually go for more effeminate men.
比如格蕾丝
Like Grace.
别告诉任何人 好吗 尤其是格蕾丝
Don't tell anybody, all right? Especially Grace.
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表