剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
但你可以闭嘴了
but that's enough out of you.
你真是糟糕透顶的人
You're terrible people.
我们这些糟糕透顶的人
And we terrible people
被人所不齿太久了
have been shamed for too long.
但是格蕾丝打算站出来表明态度
But Grace is taking a stand,
我跟她站在同一战线上
and I'm with her.
不
No.
不 她跟我不是一条战线上的 我跟她也不是
Nope, she's not with me. I am not with her.
我跟另外一个她才是统一战线
I'm with the other her.
我甚至穿了女士正装去投票
I-I mean, I even wore a pantsuit to vote.
他赢的那一刻我哭了
I cried when he won.
我也是
Me too.
我的毒贩搬去华盛顿特区了
My dealer moved to D.C.
事实行动胜于雄辩
Actions speak louder than words,
你的行动表明你是站在他那边的
and your actions say that you're on his side.
好了 她们两个说我我能理解
Okay, I--I get it from these two,
但我绝不要被一个白种男人数落
but I am not taking it from a white guy.
我是跨性别者
I'm transgender.
我刚刚不知道这点
Did not know that.
但不管怎样 你依然是白人
But anyway, you're still white,
就别得了便宜还卖♥♥乖了
so stop coasting.
好吧
Okay,
能不能求你做一件正确的事
can you please just do the right thing--
尽管这让人觉得像是错事
which so feels like the wrong thing--
把我们都讨厌的那蛋糕做了
and make the cake that we both hate?
不行
No.
够了吧 拜托
Okay, come on!
请原谅我说脏话
And excuse my language,
但请你们滚出去
but get the heck out of here!
你知道我可以找美国公民自♥由♥联盟投诉你吧
Okay, you know that I can call the ACLU on you, right?
他们愿意代理任何人
I mean, they'll represent anyone.
韦斯特伯鲁的浸信会教♥徒♥ 伊利诺伊州的纳粹
Westborough Baptists, Illinois Nazis...
两边的好人[语出特朗普]Fine people on both sides.
你真会那么做吗
You'd actually do that?
我真的不想
I really don't want to...
但我会那么做的
but yeah.
好吧 但那说明你比她更禽兽不如
Fine, but you're even more of a monster than she is.
我不是 我发誓
I'm not, I swear!
亲爱的 我都跟你说了几百次了
Honey, honey, I've told you a hundred times,
要学会如何承受赞美
learn how to take a compliment!
我今天跟迈克尔谈了下
So I-I talked to Michael today.
他觉得我们已经准备好
He thinks we're-we're ready
对彼此做出重大承诺了
to make a major commitment to each other.
我不是说过千万别操之过急吗
What about what I said about not rushing into things?
我知道 不过迈克尔觉得
I know. Well, but Michael thinks
你那么说的原因或许是...
that maybe the reason you said that is because--
你爱我
because you're in love with me.
我爱你
I'm in love with you?
威尔 我...
Will, I--
我可是有男友的
I have a boyfriend.
德鲁和我正处于互相深爱 成熟的恋情中
Drew and I are in a loving, mature, adult relationship.
德鲁 你干吗打电♥话♥给我
Drew, why are you calling me?
我说了等我到了那儿会给你打电♥话♥的
I said I'd call you when I get there!
香蕉 棉花棒 棒棒冰
Bananas, Q-tips, Go-Gurt!
清单不变
The list doesn't change!
亲亲 再见
Kiss, kiss, bye!
希望你跟他说了这想法太疯狂了
Well, I hope you told him that was crazy.
等等 你也同意...
Wait a minute, you agree with...
你也觉得我爱你
You think I'm in love with you?
那就能解释很多事了
It would explain a lot.
我真是无语了 都不知道说什么好了
I'm speechless. There are no words.
-杰克 -你当然会信
- Jack... - Of course you believe it.
你当然会这么认为
Of course you do!
因为我们整个友谊的基础就是
Because the entire basis of our friendship is that
你觉得我是你傻兮兮 荒唐的废物朋友
you think I'm just your silly, ridiculous, loser friend
你总是高我一等
who you'll always feel superior to,
我爱上你 让我成了
and me being in love with you makes me just
可怜和可悲之人的完美结合体
the perfect combination of sad and pathetic
让你永远高我一等
to keep you above me forever.
事实证明你要说的话挺多啊
So there are some words.
你知道真正可悲的是什么吗
You know what--you know what's actually pathetic?
是你觉得苍老 孤独 绝望
That you are feeling so old and alone and desperate
以至于你竟然忽略你好朋友的建议
that you would ignore the advice from your good friend,
顺便说下 我一直是你的好朋友
which, by the way, I've always been
也只想做你的好朋友
and only want to be,
就为了跟前男友重燃旧情
to make it work with some guy who you just started dating again,
我敢跟你保证
who I guarantee you
他只是想要你的钱而已
is using you for your money.
我的什么 我的钱
My--my what? My money?
什么 迈克尔才不想要我的钱
What? Michael doesn't want my money.
他自己都当老板了
He's got his own business.
他就是个求包养的 威尔
He's a user, Will!
他一直都是求包养的贱♥货♥
He's always been a user.
你在胡说些什么呢
What are you talking about?
你们出去吃饭时 他买♥♥过单吗
Has he ever picked up the check at dinner?
你买♥♥过吗
Have you?
我们不是在谈论我
We are not talking about me.
他有主动提出过
Has he ever once offered to pay for
付打车费 电影票钱什么的吗
a cab, a movie, anything?
-你有过吗 -再说一次 我们不是在谈论我
- Have you? - Again, not talking about me.
记住我的话 他会找你要钱的
Mark my words, he is gonna ask you for money,
等他开口时 我也会在场
and when he does, I am going to be there,
我会当面嘲笑死你
and I will laugh in your face,
就像这样 哈哈哈
Like this Ha ha ha.
不 这样不对
No, that's not right.
不 这太可怕了
No, that was terrible.
我会找到正确的笑声的
I will find it.
你还好吧
You okay?
当然 你...
Uh, yeah. What do you--
我之前在健身房♥就想开口的
I wanted to ask you this at the gym,
但又胆怯了
but I lost my nerve.
好吧
Okay.
我知道这样太快了
I know this is fast,
但我们不会越活越年轻
but we're not getting any younger,
有时候 人生会赐予你一份礼物
and--and sometimes life just hands you a gift,
你知道那就是你想要的
and--and you just know that it's right.
你明白我的意思
Do you know what I mean?
我明白 真的明白
I do. I really do.
你满足了我对伴侣[合伙人]的一切期待
You are everything I could want in a partner,
如果你能不顾风险
and it would make me so happy
投资我的健身房♥
if you would throw caution to the wind and...
那我将开心无比
invest in my gym.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
迈克尔 那...
Uh, Michael, it's-that's, uh--
一开始也不用投多少钱
It wouldn't have to be much at first.
只需要足够完成装♥修♥
Just enough to finish construction,
买♥♥设备 雇员工就够了
buy the equipment, hire a staff, you know.
基本上不要什么钱
Practically nothing.
能让我考虑下吗
Can I think about it?
当然可以 没问题
Of course. Of course.
不过别想太久
Just not too long.
好了 我得走了 要去见一下承包商
All right, I gotta go. I'm meeting the contractor.
好令人激动
So exciting!
爱你哦
Love you.
我知道你全都听到了
I know you heard all of that.
出来吧 当面嘲笑我吧
So come on out. Laugh in my face.
好了 做好了
Okay, here you go.
希望这能让你们开心
Hope this makes your day sweet.
哈哈 我们赢了
Ha-ha! We won.
语出奥巴马夫人:
他人行卑劣之举 我们做高尚之事
你们跪舔认输 我们兴奋狂欢
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表