剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
打扰一下
Excuse me?
好咧
Hey-ho!
什么事
What?
我们要在那间办公室里待多久
How long do we have to stay in that office?
里面很热很拥挤
It's really hot and stuffy.
亲爱的 我明白你的感受
Oh, honey, I feel for you,
但你们正在演《安妮日记》中的片段
but you're doing scenes from "Diary of Anne Frank,"
讲述德裔犹太少女安妮在二战期间
为躲避纳粹藏身密室时的生活和情感
影片中大家都安静地躲在阁楼里
where everyone hides quietly in the attic.
我们排练的是音乐剧《安妮》
We're doing "Annie."
反正他们都被光头大富豪收养了
Well, they're both adopted by bald millionaires
并养了只好斗的小狗
and had scrappy little dogs!
但麦克法兰德老师说了我们会...
Well, Mr. McFarland said that we were gonna--
麦克法兰德老师又不在这儿 对不对
Well, Mr. McFarland is not here, is he?
你最好赶紧回去吧
Uh-oh, better hurry back.
纳粹随时都会来
The Nazis could be here any minute.
不好 他们来了
Oh, no, here they come.
所以你快闭上嘴 关上门吧
So shut-enzee mouth and close-enzee door.
我送来了80英尺红丝绒窗帘
I got your 80 feet of red velvet curtains
和6箱流苏
and six boxes of tassels.
等一下 窗帘应该
Wait a minute, they were supposed to be
切割成一定尺寸 再缝上流苏的
cut to size with the tassels attached.
你看订单
Look at the form.
"你希望流苏缝上去吗"
"Do you want the tassels attached?"
选了不要
Checked no.
"你希望布料切割好吗" 选了不要
"Do you want the fabric cut?" Checked no.
还有这句
And this one.
"最后再问一次 你希望
"For the last time, do you want
流苏缝上去 布料切割好吗"
the tassels attached or the fabric cut?"
仍然选了不要
Also checked no.
署名"凯伦·沃克"
Signed "Karen Walker."
好吧 我们一致同意双方都有错
Okay, let's agree that mistakes were made on both sides.
但这批货今天就必须送到酒店酒吧处
But these need to be delivered to the hotel bar today!
我可没时间把货运到马来西亚的血汗工厂
I don't have time to ship these to a sweatshop in Malaysia.
我要上哪儿去找
Where am I supposed to find
灵活的小手来切割和缝纫呢
tiny, nimble hands to cut and sew?
是女孩
瞧这地方
Look at this place.
就像毕业舞会 但不必隐藏怀孕的事
It's like prom, but the pregnancy's out in the open.
罗丝·玛丽怀的是女儿够明显了吗
Is it clear enough Rose Mary's having a girl?
他们索性挂上阴♥道♥气球得了
Why don't they just hang vaginas from this--
你好呀 艾伦
Hi, Ellen!
-你好 -你好吗
- Hi! - How are you?
-你好 -好呀
- Hey. - Hi.
-你看起来气色真好 -谢谢
- You look great. - Oh, thanks.
都是靠胶带和支架撑出的假象
It's all duct tape and scaffolding.
我真嫉妒没有孩子的女性
I am so jealous of women without kids
有时间去运动
who have time to exercise.
不好意思 我压根没做过运动
Excuse me, I hardly ever exercise.
这自夸挺怪异的
That's a weird brag.
格蕾丝 工作怎么样
Grace, how's work?
稍等片刻
Just one second.
工作很顺利
Work's great.
你在写什么
Um, what are you writing?
是关于工作的内容
Oh, just something for work.
如果现在不写下来 我就会忘了
If I don't write it down, I'll forget it.
我本想说你也是生完孩子就健忘 但...
Oh, I'd say you have "Mom brain" but--
但我没当妈
But I'm not a mom!
看我写了什么
Look what I wrote.
我还以为这种词现在不能说了
Wow, I didn't think you were allowed to say that anymore.
女人还是可以说
Women can still say it.
你们好
Hello.
好吧 我活该
Yeah, I deserved that.
互相问候真是太强人所难了
"Hello" was a big ask.
不 不 不要
No. No-no-no-no, oh!
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
可能是因为梦幻体育游戏
Probably fantasy sports.
梦幻体育真是太傻♥逼♥了
Fantasy sports are literally so dumb.
梦幻体育让我真的想死
Fantasy sports make me want to actually die.
才不是因为梦幻体育
It's not fantasy sports.
我错过了一个15年没联♥系♥过的前任的电♥话♥
I missed a call from an ex I haven't spoken to in 15 years.
原来如此 她留言了吗
Oh. Did she leave a message?
是"他" 没有留言
"He." And no, no message.
他绝对是在撩你
He's totally breadcrumbing you.
"撩"是什么意思
"Breadcrumbing"?
就是你明明想勾搭某个人
Yeah, like when you want to flirt
但同时又想掌控主导权
but you want to keep the power.
于是就先撩个骚 引诱下
So you put a little bread crumb out
让他们像小兔兔一样乖乖地来到你面前
to get them to come to you like a little bunny.
就像布雷登经常对你做的那样 伊拉娜
Like Braedon does to you all the time, Ilana.
他没有 布丽安娜
He does not, Brianna!
我的情况绝对不是这样
Well, that is not what this is.
我也绝对不是小兔兔
And I am definitely not a little bunny.
但如果...
But--but if--
如果有男人撩你
if some guy was breadcrumbing you,
你会怎么做
what--what would you do?
我当然不会回他电♥话♥
I for sure don't call him back.
或给他发短♥信♥ 发网络消息等
Or text. And I won't Snap him.
最多可以给他在照片网上的照片点个赞
At most, you can like one of his pics on Insta.
如果不小心已经点过赞了呢
What if you already did? By accident.
并且那条更新还是三年前的
And--and the post was from three years ago?
不是吧
Shut up.
你"深赞"了他
You deep-liked him?
我不知道 或许吧 什么叫"深赞"
I don't know, maybe. What--what's "Deep-like" Mean?
就是你赞了你喜欢的人很久前更新的信息
When you like something from deep in your crush's feed.
那我简直把他"深赞"爆了
I deep-liked him so hard.
这情况太糟了
This is bad.
但我立刻就取消了赞
But--but I unliked the photo immediately,
除非这事发生的那一刻
so, you know, unless he was--he was looking at
他恰好在浏览他的账号♥
his account the moment it happened.
否则 今天他打电♥话♥来绝对只是巧合 对吧
I mean, it's just coincidence he called today, right?
布丽安娜
Brianna?
伊拉娜
Ilana?
如果他开着通知提醒
If his notifications are on,
你深赞的那一刻 他就知道了
he knew the second you deep-liked him.
所以他才会跑来撩你
That's why he breadcrumbed you.
天呐 我成小兔兔了
Oh, God, I'm a little bunny.
不管我做多少次这种事 永远都不会变得轻松些
No matter how many times I do this, it never gets easier.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我们在威廉斯堡大桥下发现了他的尸体...
We found his body under the Williamsburg Bridge--
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
这是谁 为什么这具尸体会说话
Who is this? Why is this corpse talking?
你不记得我了 没事
You don't remember me. That--it's okay.
虽然有点伤人 但...
It's a little hurtful, but...
你见过很多人 我也是
You meet a lot of people. So do I.
我记得你 随便吧
I remembered you, but whatever.
再来一次 再来一次
Let's just go again. Let's just go again.
不管你是谁 你应该扮演一具尸体
Whoever you are, you're supposed to be a corpse
所以不该说话
so you shouldn't be talking.
当然了 这是很好的指点 谢谢
Of course. That's a good note. Thank you.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
伴舞的
Backup dancer?
停
Cut it!
2004年的夏天
Summer of ought-four?
♪ 等待着今夜♪
♪ Waiting for tonight ♪
这是利奥塔的侄子吗
Is this Liotta's nephew?
《蓝海暮色》男主
雷·利奥塔
不好意思 我快速问一句
I'm sorry, just, quick question.
她儿子刚死
Her son just died.
当妈的会有时间梳洗换装吗
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表