剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
but because of his open, loving heart.
也因为他那颗开放 有爱的心
Will? No, not Will!
威尔吗 不 不是威尔
Will's a fat lawyer!
威尔是个肥律师
Why does that guy make an impression on everyone?
为什么大家都对那家伙有不错的印象
I'm talking about me.
我是在说我自己
It was hard for me once, too,
我曾经也活得很艰难
but believe me, it gets better.
但是相信我 会好起来的
I don't see how.
我看不出要怎么才会变好
Skip...
斯凯普
You are gonna be invited to so many good dinner parties.
你会被获邀参加很多高端的晚宴派对
And there's something else.
还有别的东西
When you get older, you'll understand
等你再长大点 你就会明白
that there's the family you were born into
不仅有生你养你的那些家人
and the family that you choose,
还有你选择的家人
and the family I chose...
至于我选择的家人...
well, it doesn't get any better than that.
没有比那更好的了
But what do I do now?
但我现在要怎么做
I don't know.
我也不知道
Your hero, Will, didn't really think this through.
你的大英雄威尔没把这事完全想透
You're just gonna have to be really strong.
你必须非常坚强才行
It's hard, being me sometimes.
做真实的自我 有时候很艰难
I know, but I'm gonna be there for you as much as I can,
我懂 但我会尽量在你身边支持你
and when I'm not,
我不在的时候
I want you to picture me in your head,
我希望你在脑海中幻想
looking at you like I am right now,
我看着你的画面 就像现在这样
and saying, "You are exactly who you're supposed to be."
然后说"你就该做这样的你 真实的你"
Made you some hot chocolate.
我给你弄了杯热巧克力
With those little marshmallows floating on top?
上面漂着几颗棉花糖吗
We were out of marshmallows.
家里没有棉花糖了
Ugh. This day couldn't get any worse.
天啊 今天简直糟糕透顶了
Hey. Could I speak to Jack?
你好 我能找杰克谈谈吗
I don't think that's a great idea.
我觉得这不是个好主意
It's okay, Will.
没事的 威尔
I spoke to Skip and he told me what you said.
我找斯凯普谈过了 他把你说的话告诉我了
Then I looked around
然后我四处看了看
and I saw the camp for the first time through his eyes.
第一次从他的角度看了看那个营地
Made me sick.
那让我恶心
I had to get him out of there.
我必须把他解救出来
Thank God.
谢天谢地
And then...
然后...
In the car, on the way back to the city,
回城里的途中 在车上
Emma and I got into a pretty big fight, and she said,
艾玛和我大吵了一架 她说
"Do you really want Skip to end up like Jack?"
"你真的希望斯凯普长大后跟杰克一样吗"
And I said, "You mean someone who'd "drop everything to
然后我说 你是指一个愿意放下手头的一切
"help someone he cares for live their truth?
帮助自己关心的人真实活着的人吗
Yeah, I do."
是的 我愿意
Anyway, um...
总之
Emma let Skip leave the camp.
艾玛允许斯凯普离开那个营地了
So...
所以
I guess that's a first step.
那也算是第一步了
Jack, I know we haven't been close over the last few years, but
杰克 我知道过去几年我们之间不亲密 但...
you really do mean a lot to me.
你真的对我很重要
You're my dad.
你是我爸
That means so much.
那对我来说意义重大
But in public, you're my brother.
但在公共场合 我只承认你是我哥
So, uh, Skip and I are gonna
斯凯普和我打算
hang around the city for the next few days.
接下来的几天在城里逛逛
I was wondering if you wanna take your grandson
不知道你愿不愿意带你的孙子
to his first Broadway show.
第一次去看一场百老汇演出
Please look away.
别看我
I don't think a boy should ever see his father cry.
我觉得男孩永远不该看到自己的父亲哭泣
I mean brother.
我是指哥哥
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表