剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
罗杰 红辣椒
Roger, Paprika,
笨笨医生 我们走
Dr. Silly, come.
失陪了
If you'll excuse us...
知道吗
You know what?
你们刚才的行为很不好
That was not nice.
很无礼
That was rude.
我要去看看你妈妈
I'm gonna go check on your mother.
我想再次谢谢你邀请我爸爸来
I'd like to thank you again for inviting my dad.
不客气 也谢谢你邀请我妈来
My pleasure. And thank you for inviting my mom.
好吧
Yeah.
我本来想着 这么做可以报复你
I thought when I did it, "Oh, that'll show him."
但我忘了我也住在这儿
I forgot that I live here too.
一个「K」
A "K."
你真懂得如何打动一位熟♥女♥
You really know how to romance a dame.
太惊人了
Incredible.
你连不发音的「L」都没漏掉
You even remembered the silent "L."
你是在折磨我 我好想要你
You're torturing me. Oh, I want you.
-我也想要你 -那就快摸我
- I want you too. - Then touch me.
不 你知道规矩
No, you know the deal:
你选择我之前 我是不会碰你的 凯伦
no touching until you choose me, Karen.
如果你不摸我
Well, if you're not gonna touch me,
那我也不摸你了
then I'm not going to touch you.
-我没意见 -我也是
- Fine with me. - Me too.
那我再也不使这招 你也没意见咯
So, you're gonna be okay if I never do this again?
好吧 那我也不再对你用这招
All right, and here is something i will not be doing to you.
-嘿哈 -老天
- Ha-ha! - Oh, God!
另外这招
Here's something else
我也不再用在你身上了
I will no longer be doing to you.
如此冰冷 却又如此燥热
So cold, and yet, so hot.
不 凯伦
No, Karen...
凯伦 你知道我不喜欢这招
Karen, you know I don't like that.
我错了
I was wrong!
我好喜欢 凯伦
I love it, oh, Karen!
-马尔科姆 -凯伦
- Oh, Malcolm! - Oh, Karen!
-马尔科姆 -凯伦
- Oh, Malcolm! - Oh, Karen!
马尔...可爽
Oh, Mal... ♪ Colm ♪
我回来了 我看起来有不一样吗
I'm back. Do I look different?
你看起来像蝙蝠侠最不可怕的敌人
You look like Batman's least threatening nemesis,
「基脸人」
Gay Face.
谢谢夸奖 猫女
Aww, thanks, Catty Woman.
我恋爱了
I'm in love!
他叫艾斯特凡 是一名空少
His name is Estefan, and he's a flight attendant.
他给我吃温热的坚果[蛋蛋] 然后把我
He served me warm nuts, and then put me in the
像小桌板一样折叠起来
upright-and-locked position.
你帮他们做好跟我初次见面的心理准备了吗
Did I give you enough time to prepare them for me?
-他来了吗 -是的
- He's here? - Yes.
艾斯特凡 进来 快进来
Estefan, come in, come in, come in.
艾斯特凡 这是威尔和格蕾丝
Estefan, Will and Grace.
威尔和格蕾丝 这是艾斯特凡
Will, Grace, Estefan.
这就是威尔啊
So, this is Will.
瞧瞧他那方正的下巴和狂野茂密的红发
Look at him with his square jaw and his wild mane of red hair.
什么 不 我不是威尔
What? No, I'm not... I'm not Will.
很明显我是女人
I'm obviously a woman.
或许你没资格来决定明不明显
Well, maybe you are not the one to say what is obvious.
他说得没错 格蕾丝
He's got you there, Grace.
先生 能给我不含酒精的饮料吗
Sir, could I get, like, a soft drink?
比如姜汁汽水之类的
Maybe something like a ginger ale?
千万记得 留下整个罐子
And please... leave the can.
-我去看看 -你骗了我
- I'll give it a look. - You lied to me.
不不不 我没骗你
No, no, no, I didn't lie.
威尔一点都不帅
Will's not attractive.
我有一罐无糖姜汁汽水
I have a diet ginger ale.
那我喝现磨咖啡就好了
Oh, then I'll just have fresh coffee.
威尔
Will...
我知道 你很痛苦
I understand now, you're in great pain,
因为「耶克」现在跟我睡 不跟你睡了
because "Yack" shares his bed with me and not with you.
我宁可跟牦牛睡一床也不跟他睡
Ah, I'd rather share my bed with an actual yak.
请听我说完 我相信 假以时日
Please, let me finish. I believe, in time,
凭我的真心实意 我们能找到共鸣
with my heart, we can find a connection,
并建立深厚的友谊
and we can build a great friendship.
你们都讨厌梅丽尔·斯特里普
You both hate the idea of Meryl Streep
-加盟《小谎大事》这事 -太像是噱头了
- on "Big Little Lies." - It's too stunty.
-让人很出戏 -没错
- It pulls you out. - Exactly.
瞧 这不就有共鸣了
See? And connection made.
我们的曲奇烤好了
Oh, our cookies are ready.
这家伙爱吃甜食 但我们不能急着吃
This guy has a sweet teeth, but we must wait to eating,
因为会烫嘴
as they will be hot to the touch.
抱歉 你们没份
Sorry, none for you.
只限头等舱享用
First class only.
会很令人「愉快」的
Well, that'll be entertaining.
他以为我是男的
He thought I was a man.
我们能谈谈这个吗
Can we talk about that?
很晚了 我们无视这个话题吧
It's late. Let's drive past it.
好吧 我去拿毯子和枕头
All right, I'll get the blankets and pillows.
我睡电视间 你睡沙发好吗
I'll take the TV room, you take the couch?
好的
Yep.
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
你看到什么...
Wh... what did you...
-老天 -苍天呐
- Oh, my God! - Oh, my God!
你♥爸♥在跟我妈做♥爱♥
Oh, my... your father is having sex with my mother!
没有恋上 怎能上♥床♥
You can't get on top if you're not on board.
威尔 还有别的东西
And, Will, there was something else,
看起来很...
something that looked...
有伤风化
wrong.
-有一只狗在床上 -谢天谢地
- There's a beagle on the bed. - Oh, thank God.
原来摇动的不是毛毛肛塞
That's what was wagging.
再给我倒一杯 斯密特
Pour me another one, Smitty.
我要做有史以来最艰难的决定
I've got the toughest decision I've ever had to make.
你做出选择了吗
Have you made your choice?
亲爱的
Oh, darling...
你让我觉得自己如此迷人
you make me feel so wonderful,
我很珍惜我们共处的每一刻
and I cherish every moment that we spend together.
-你选斯坦 对不对 -没错
- It's Stan, isn't it? - It is.
我很喜欢你 马尔科姆
I adore you, Malcolm.
你是完美的假期
You're the perfect vacation,
但斯坦是我的家...
but Stan is my home...
和周边的物业
and the surrounding properties.
我不能说我内心不受伤
I can't say that I'm not hurt,
但我能跟你吻别吗
but may I kiss you good-bye?
我想那不是个好主意
I don't think that would be a good idea.
要不我亲斯密特
How about I kiss Smitty
然后你亲斯密特
and then you kiss Smitty,
根据传递性
and by the transitive property,
你跟我就等于共享最后一吻了
you and I would've shared one last kiss?
这主意真棒
Why, what a fabulous idea.
我听说 迈克·彭斯跟他老婆
You know, I hear that's how Mike Pence and his wife
美国现任副总统 反对LGBT权益
亦有传言说他也是同性恋
就是通过他的教练做♥爱♥的
have sex through his trainer.
你意下如何 斯密特
What do you say, Smitty?
这个嘛
Well, um... um...
大概可以吧
I... I guess.
我会非常想念
I'm really going to miss those...
你娇艳欲滴的双唇
gorgeous lips of yours.
你是我见过最美丽的女人
You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你也是我见过最性感的男人
And you're the sexiest man I've ever known.
#我也是
#MeToo.
反性侵运动
抱歉 斯密特 不过
Sorry, Smitty, but, uh,
翘臀结实如钢铁哦
buns of steel.
是钛合金
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表