剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
Titanium.
我之前坐到生锈的钉子上
I sat on a rusty nail,
得了破伤风 所以屁♥股♥切除了
and I lost my buttocks to tetanus.
斯密特 你真是无与伦比
Smitty, you're divine.
凯伦 我会想念你的
Karen... I'm gonna miss you.
我也是
Me too.
我想 不会再有"明年同一时间再会"了
I guess... no more "Same time, next year."
那下辈子同一时间再会呢
How 'bout same time, next lifetime?
我喜欢
I'd like that.
-我一宿没睡 -我也是
- I haven't slept at all. - Me neither.
那是我看过最可怕的画面
That's the worst thing I've ever seen,
我可是见识过你吃龙虾的
and I've watched you eat lobster.
你以前 有撞见过那个场面吗
Have... have you ever walked in on that before?
有
Oh, yeah.
我爸超级小气 每次度假时
My dad is so cheap that every vacation,
我们全家人都住一个房♥间
we would all stay in one room,
他会说"孩子们都睡着了吗 鲍比"
and he would say, "Are the kids asleep, Bobbi?"
其实我们没睡着 威尔
We weren't asleep, Will.
我们从没睡着过
We were never asleep.
好了 现在的情况是这样的
Okay, okay, here's what we have going for us:
我妈是全世界最压抑的女人
my mother is the most repressed woman in the world;
你♥爸♥几乎跟聋子差不多
your... your father is almost clinically deaf.
所以他们可能不知道我们看到他们的事了
So they may not even know that we saw them?
没错 就算他们知道
Yeah, and even if they did,
也永远不会提及的
they'll... they'll never bring it up.
好的
Okay.
-大家早上好啊 -你好
- Good morning, everybody. - Hi.
我有件大事要宣布
I have a big announcement to make.
我妹妹打电♥话♥来了
My sister called,
哈妮婶婶不会失去她的脚
and Aunt Honey will not lose her foot.
-好消息 -并且我们昨晚做♥爱♥了
- Great news. - And we made love last night.
天呐
Oh, God.
这是我第一次跟犹太男人做♥爱♥呢
First time with a Jewish man.
他的花样跟淫邪的异教♥徒♥一样多
He was surprisingly Gentile.
-那是他的玩笑 -那是我的玩笑
- But that was his joke. - That was my joke.
能拜托你们别谈这事吗
Can we please not talk about this?
怎么了 也是时候有人
What? It's about time someone had
该在这公♥寓♥里进行异性性♥交♥了
heterosexual sex in this apartment.
我在这公♥寓♥里跟男人做过爱
I've had sex with a man in this apartment.
格蕾丝 拜托 我不想听你的性事
Uh, Grace, please, I don't wanna hear that.
话说
So...
杰克 我们目前正在
Jack, you know, we're going through
聊一些私密的事
something kinda personal at the moment.
这些老家伙是谁
Who are these old people?
威尔和格蕾丝啊 你昨天才见过他们
That's Will and Grace. You met them yesterday.
不 更老的那两位 看上去像是刚刚做过爱
No, the older ones, who look like they just had sex.
挺好啊
Good for you.
不 对他们一点都不好
No! Not good for them.
为什么 也是时候该有除了我之外的人
Why? It's about time somebody besides me
在这公♥寓♥里做♥爱♥了
had sex in this apartment.
我在这公♥寓♥里做过爱
I've had sex in this apartment.
没人想听你的性事
No one wants to hear that.
我们来谈一件更愉快的事吧
But let's talk about something more pleasant.
我打算搬进城里
I have decided to move into the city
跟马丁更近一点
to be closer to Martin.
什么 不 不 你爱康涅狄格州啊
What? No, no, no, no, you love Connecticut.
那是大部分的精英人士居住的地方
It's... it's where 90% of the 1% live.
我们想看这段恋情有没有机会修成正果
We wanna see where this goes.
并且我们觉得 我们想更多地参与你们的生活
And... and we feel we wanna be more involved in your lives,
因为 显然
be... because, you know, clearly,
他们的人生脱离正轨了
pfft, they've gone off the rails.
玛丽莲 你没说错 真的是这样
You know what, Marilyn, they have, they really have.
顺便说下 这是我男朋友艾斯特凡
Oh, by the way, this is my boyfriend, Estefan.
我很荣幸
The pleasure is mine.
能在这公♥寓♥里遇见一个看上去
It's so nice to meet a woman in this apartment
真的像女人的女人真是太好了
who actually looks like a woman.
-可不是嘛 -爸
- Ah, tell me about it. - Daddy!
那是对我超赞的女朋友的赞美
Well, it was a compliment for my wonderful girlfriend.
-女朋友 这太疯狂了 -爱本身就是疯狂的
- Girlfriend? This is crazy. - Love is crazy!
爱 你们同床睡过一夜
Love? You think you're in love
就以为陷入爱情了吗
after spending one night in bed together?
我们一起站了一下午就相爱了
We fell in love after one afternoon of standing up together,
但这又不是比赛
but it's not a contest.
-但我们赢了吗 -当然了 亲爱的
- But did we win? - Yes, dear.
瞧见了吧 亲爱的
Oh, you see, honey?
你们竟然用他们做例子
You're using them as an example?
那更证明了这事有多疯狂
That just proves how crazy this is.
你们像少男少女一样 操之过急了
You're rushing into things, like teenagers.
我懂的 孤单一人很可怕
Okay, I get it. It's scary to be alone.
我跟利奥分了
I mean, I lost my relationship with Leo;
他跟文斯也分了
he lost his relationship with Vince.
你们不是分了 是他们逃走了
You didn't lose them. They ran away.
重点是
The point is...
如果说我们重新搬到一起住后 学到了什么教训
that if we've learned anything from moving back in together,
那就是真不到真爱的那种恐惧
it's that the fear of never finding "The one"
-会让人做出错误的决定 -没错 对极了
- can lead to bad decisions. - Yeah, ex... exactly.
听着 我知道你们觉得我们有点像乱♥伦♥
Look, I... I know you think we're a little incestuous,
毕竟我们一起住 一起工作
with the living together and the working together,
但这模式很适合我们
but it works for us.
不管我们还能不能找到真爱
And whether or not we ever find true love,
鬼知道真爱是什么
whatever the hell that is,
我心里知道我永远拥有我最好的朋友
I... I know I will always have my best friend,
并且 如果我这辈子只能拥有友谊了
and... and... and... and if that's all I ever have,
那我依然是个幸福的男人
I'd still be a happy man.
我也是
Me too...
不过我是个幸福的女人
but I'll be a happy woman.
我真是女人
I am a woman.
-你们 听明白了吗 -明白
- Does that... make sense? - It does.
玛丽莲 我不想最后落得跟威尔和格蕾丝一样
Marilyn, I don't wanna end up like Will and Grace.
什么
What?
威尔 请同意我娶你母亲
Will, I wanna ask permission to marry your mother.
我不会同意的
You are not getting it.
没事 我不需要你的同意
Eh! I don't need it!
玛丽莲 人生苦短 真爱无价
Marilyn, life is short, love is precious...
那我们还等什么
So what are we waiting for?
-亲爱的 你愿意嫁给我吗 -她绝对不愿意
- Sweetheart, will you marry me? - She absolutely won't.
-我愿意 -这简直是噩梦
- Yes, I will! - This is a nightmare.
不 噩梦至少还能醒来
No, no, you wake up from nightmares.
我也不想落得跟威尔和格蕾丝一样
I don't wanna be like Will and Grace, either.
我才刚认识他们 我也不想变得跟他们一样
I just met them and I don't want to be like them.
马丁说得对
Martin's right.
真爱无价 人生苦短
Love is precious, and life is short.
杰克 你什么意思
Jack, what are you saying?
艾斯特凡 我爱你
Estefan, I love you.
在遇见你的那一刻我就知道了
I knew it the moment I met you...
也就是昨天
Yesterday.
你愿意让我成为这世界上最幸福的男人
Oh, will you make me the happiest man in the world
向我求婚吗
and propose to me?
不 不要
Oh, no, no, no.
当然了 我的爱人
Of course, mi amor.
耶克 你愿意嫁给我吗
"Yack"...will you marry me?
什么 当真吗
What? Really?
天呐 我愿意 一千次愿意
Oh, my God, sí, sí, A thousand times sí!
天呐
Oh, my...
天呐 疯病会传染
Oh, God, it's a contagion.
恭喜你们
Congratulations to the two of you.
也恭喜你们
Oh, and congratulations to the two of you.
要一起办婚礼吗
Should we do a double wedding?
不要
No.
该庆祝了 你们的香槟呢
This calls for a celebration. Where's your champagne?
威尔和我去买♥♥
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表