剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
says the poor have only themselves to blame,
弗雷德里克·特朗普先生说的一切
and I have yet to disagree with anything out of the mouth
现任美国总统唐纳德·特朗普的爷爷
我都非常赞同
of Mr. Frederick Trump.
号♥外 号♥外
Extra! Extra!
卖♥♥报的 给我份报纸
Oh, newsboy, I'll take a paper.
哎哟喂
Well, well, well...
比拉姆·范·比利姆斯
Billam Van Billioms.
是你啊 查理 当我没说
Hello, Charlie. Never mind.
你认识这个老报童吗
Oh, you know this very old paperboy?
只是偶尔买♥♥过他的报纸而已
Only as the occasional buyer of his newspapers.
圣诞节你孤单一个人吗
So you're all alone on Christmas?
很遗憾 是的
Sadly, yes.
只有我和我的卖♥♥报助理
It'll just be me and my newspaper sales associate,
本吉
Benji.
告辞
Ta-ta.
或许我也该雇一个卖♥♥报助理
Maybe I should hire a newspaper sales associate.
但你是搞房♥地♥产♥的啊
But you're in the real estate business.
都是有关联的 跟你解释不清楚
They're related. It's hard to explain.
所以说女人就不该出来工作
This is why women shouldn't work.
我该怎么办 约翰·帕特里克
Oh, what am I to do, John Patrick?
我没钱
I've got no money,
比拉姆对我的肉体又不感兴趣
and my body's useless to Billam.
但他对我的感兴趣
But mine isn't.
我看到他看我时的眼神了
I saw the way he was looking at me.
他的眼神仿佛扒光了我的外衣和内♥裤♥
His eyes were removing my outer clothes and my underthings...
在我的"前线鸡枪区"打着圈儿
And doing swirlies all around me front bits.
他的眼神这么神通广大吗
He did all of that with his eyes?
不止呢
And more.
他舔了舔手指 伸向了我的后花♥园♥...
He licked one finger and tended my rear garden...
都是用他的眼神干的
With his eyes.
但是跟男人上♥床♥不好吧
But to lay with another man?
对水手来说无所谓
Oh, it don't mean the same thing for a sailor.
毕竟大部分时间都是在海上 见不到女人
When you spend your life at sea without women,
你得学会抛弃底线
you learn to drop your line over the other side of the railing.
-所以说你... -没错 我跟男人上过床
- So you've-- - I've had sex with men, yes!
但只有过"船戏"
But only on boats!
那并不让我觉得自己像基佬
And it didn't make me feel gay,
只是有点娘而已
just a wee bit queer.
是他来了
It's him.
我来收租了 奥苏利文太太
I've come for the rent, Mrs. O'Sullivan.
我喜欢这地方
Oh, I love this place.
非常邋遢肮脏 但也可以弄得很别致
It's shabby, but it could be very chic.
我称之为"别致的邋遢"
I'd call it chic-y shab.
这是我妻子 她出于某种原因也跟过来了
This is my wife. She came along for some reason.
你还把你妻子带来了 他把他妻子带来了
You brought your wife? He brought his wife.
有她在 要怎么...
How is this going to work with her standing--
我在想办法解决呢
I'm working on it!
很高兴再次见到你 麦吉先生 没叫错吧
Nice to see you again. Mr. McGee, is it?
我记得 你的名字叫约翰
First name, John, I want to say.
中间名叫帕特里克什么的
Middle name, Patrick, or something.
我不是很擅长记名字
I'm not good with names.
里面是有婴儿吗
Is that a baby in there?
比拉姆 可怜可怜这个女人吧
Billam, have mercy on this woman.
她的孩子都生活在柜子里了
Her children are living in the closet.
生活在"柜子"里有什么不好
What's wrong with living in the closet?
柜子也挺好的 我...
Closets can be nice, I--
当然了 我对"柜子"也不怎么了解
not that I know a whole lot about closets.
我们为什么还在谈柜子
Why are we still talking about them?
别再谈柜子了
Enough of closets!
奥苏利文太太 要么把钱给我
Mrs. O'Sullivan, I'll have my money
要么我就把你们赶出去
or see you evicted.
在你把我赶走前
Before you evict me,
我必须守护我的名誉
I'll see me honor defended.
什么 我怎么侮辱你的名誉了
What? How have I insulted your honor?
你踏足过一个爱尔兰女人的地板
Why, you've stomped your foot on an Irish woman's floor.
在当前文化之下 那就是最大的侮辱了
That's one of the worst things you can do in this culture,
对吧 约翰·帕特里克
isn't it, John Patrick?
如果你脱掉内♥裤♥ 在我的靴子上"干坏事"
I'd be less offended if you dropped your drawers
就没那么侮辱了
and did your dirty business on me boot.
你们必须去走廊里解决 像真正的男人那样
You'll have to settle it out in the hall, like men.
真是太荒唐了
Oh, this is ridiculous.
我绝对不会... 好吧 那就去走廊吧
I am absolutely not gonna--out in the hall it is.
我们去走廊里解决
Let's settle it out in the hall.
你有孩子可真好
It's nice you have children.
我们也努力过
We tried.
是我一个人努力过 不过你也知道
Well, I tried, but, you know,
男人经常犯头疼...
men and their headaches...
或许是因为你穿的衣服不对
Maybe it's what you're wearing.
你这种垂挂式长袍衣早就过时了
1888 called. They'd like their drapes back.
你真会抖机灵 我就爱♥女♥人♥这个性格
You're funny. I like that in a woman.
话说 那天爱丽丝·罗斯福
Oh, you know, Alice Roosevelt
罗斯福总统之女
用电报给我发了个超级搞笑的笑话
telegraphed something funny to me the other day,
然后我用电报转发给我的一群好友了
and then I re-telegraphed it to a whole bunch of my friends.
我昨晚的晚餐吃的是老鼠
I ate a rat last night for dinner.
听着 我知道作为移♥民♥ 生活很艰难
Look, I know it's tough being an immigrant.
爱尔兰人 意大利人 犹太人
Irish, Italian, Jews.
身为女人也很不容易...
No picnic being women, either...
但这个国家的基石
But this country is built on
就是让更多的人享受它伟大的自♥由♥
letting more people enjoy its great freedoms,
而不是剥削压♥迫♥人♥民♥
not keeping people down.
或许需要很久才能实现这个目标
It may take longer than it should,
但我们最终总是能够做好做对
but we always get it right, eventually.
抱歉 鸦♥片♥刚刚发挥效力了
Sorry, dear, the opium just kicked in.
我什么都没听到
I heard none of that.
天呐
Oh, my God!
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God, oh, my God!
你觉得这是什么情况 他们好像在祈祷
What do you think's going on? It sounds like they're praying.
是啊 我敢说某人一定跪着在"乞捣"呢
Ay, I'll bet someone's on his knees.
女士们 我改变主意了
Ladies, I've changed my mind.
今天是圣诞节 我不能把你们赶到大街上去
It's Christmas. I can't just throw you out into the street.
今天就不收租了
There'll be no rent collected today.
上帝显灵 我们得救了
Saints preserve me. We're saved!
比拉姆
Oh, Billam,
你做了件好事
you've done a good thing.
圣诞"精"神真的"钻进"你的身体里了
The Christmas spirit really got inside you.
是啊
Right...
的确是圣诞"精"神
it was the Christmas spirit.
既然因为你 我们能度过这个冬天了
Since we'll be able to survive the winter now because of ya,
我决定用你的名字作为我小女儿的名字
I'd like to name my baby daughter after you.
你真是太好了
That's the kindest thing I've ever heard.
-那你叫什么名字 -凡妮[屁♥股♥]
- What's your name, by the way? - Fanny.
好吧 那你的中间名呢
Uh-huh, and what's your middle name?
天呐 真是个精彩的故事
Wow. What a story.
太有针对性了
It's so specific.
我以前都不知道贫穷是如此悲伤的事
I didn't know poverty could be so sad.
至少结局很圆♥满♥ 凯凯
At least it all worked out, Kar.
不 那只是圣诞节当天的结果
Oh, no, that was just Christmas.
凯洛琳最终因为欠债而坐了4年牢
Karolyn eventually served four years in debtors' prison.
约翰·帕特里克葬身大海
John Patrick died at sea.
比拉姆被判鸡♥奸♥罪 死时身无分文 孤苦无依
Billam was convicted of sodomy and died penniless and alone.
凡妮成了纽约史上第一个投票的女性
Fanny was the first woman to vote in New York,
也是纽约史上第一个因投票而被杀的女性
and the first woman killed for voting in New York.
你最好在讲到这部分前就结束旅程
You might want to end the tour before that part.
你们能想象在那个年代做基佬有多难吗
Could you imagine being gay back then?
或是女人
Ugh, or a woman?
或是性感水手
Or a hot sailor?
或是移♥民♥
Or an immigrant?
我以为多劳少得就是他们的美国梦呢
I thought working harder for less was their American dream.
好了 我不想再抱怨说
Well, you know what, I'm done complaining
过去的一切都更美好了 绝对不美好
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表