剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
when you're standing right ne...
你明明就站在我旁边
Malcolm?
马尔科姆
I can't talk to you yet.
我暂时还不想跟你说话
Okay. Get back here.
好吧 给我回来
I could still yell at you.
我还是可以吼你的
How could you?
你怎么能那样
You totally betrayed me.
你彻底背叛了我
Do you know how many memories are in this house?
你知道我在这房子里留下了多少回忆吗
I mean, look where you're standing.
瞧瞧你站的地方
You're standing on the exact spot
你当初告诉我你是同性恋
where you told me you were gay and broke my heart.
伤透我的心 就是站在这里说的
Well, there were clues, Grace.
早就有迹象了好吗 格蕾丝
I mean, freshman year, I hosted
大一那年 我主持过很多场
"Wednesday like Dynasty" parties.
「像《家族王朝》里那样度周三」派对
But I'll... I'll move to a less triggering spot.
不过我还是移到一个不那么刺激你回忆的地方吧
Oh, and now you are right where my mom held my hair
你现在所站的地方 是我参加完毕业舞会后狂吐
when I threw up after the prom.
我妈帮我捏住头发的地方
And then she got grossed out and threw up,
然后她被恶心到了 也开始吐
and I had to hold her wig.
最后我不得不帮她捏住头发
Uh, here?
这里
That's where she told me that I could get VD
她曾站在那里跟我说 如果我任由男孩摸我
if I let a boy go up my sweater.
我可能会患上性病
How about over here?
那这里呢
My gosh, I mean, that's...
天呐 那里是...
that's where my mother told my dad
那是我妈告诉我爸
that she was pregnant with Joyce.
她怀上乔伊丝的地方
And they were both so happy.
他们当时都好开心
My poor dad.
我可怜的爸爸
Have you not... I'm just thinking of him.
你就没...我只是在替他着想
Are you, Grace? Or are you thinking about you?
真的吗 格蕾丝 还是说你在替你自己着想
'Cause as long as your dad is here,
因为只要你爸还住在这里
you can imagine that your mom's with him
你就可以想象你妈还跟他生活在一起
and nothing's changed.
一切都没有变
You're so annoying.
你真的好烦人
Am I wrong?
我说错了吗
No, that's what's annoying.
没有 那才是烦人的地方
This is my one job.
这是我唯一的任务
He's right, Gracie.
他说得对 格蕾丝
What are we holding onto?
我们到底在抓着什么不肯放呢
It's a house. It's not her.
这只是个房子 又不是她
I miss her.
我想她了
We have to let her go.
我们必须对她放手了
Where will you live?
那你要去哪里住
I'll figure it out.
我会想到办法的
So, Will, you gonna keep up with the golf?
威尔 你会继续打高尔夫吗
I... no, I think I... I think I might.
我...不 我想...我想我会的
Martin, look, today with you was...
马丁 今天跟你一起度过的时光...
Was great and I... I just, I kept thinking,
真的很棒 我一直在想
you know, my dad always wanted to watch golf with me,
我爸一直想跟我一起看高尔夫球赛
and... and... why couldn't I just give him that?
我当初为什么就不能满足他呢
You know? Why didn't I just say,
我当时为什么就不能开口说
"Hey, come into the city and stay with me," You know?
"来城里吧 跟我一起住吧"
"We'll play golf, we'll hang out."
"我们一起打高尔夫 一起玩"
I'll do it.
我愿意那么做
What? What?
什么 什么意思
Will's idea'll settle all our problems.
威尔的主意解决了我们所有的问题
I'll move out,
我会搬出去
I'll stay with you until I find my own place.
在找到合适的地方前 先跟你住在一起
Oh, that wasn't my idea.
那可不是我的主意
That, that...
那...
This kid is so modest.
这孩子真是太谦虚了
You okay with this, Grace?
你对此没意见吧 格蕾丝
Why wouldn't I be?
我怎么会有意见呢
My father moving in with me...
我父亲搬去跟我一起生活
it's like I'm dreaming.
简直像在做梦一样
Wake me up.
快把我叫醒
This is great. I'm gonna go pack.
太棒了 我去收拾行李
What's the weather like there?
那边是什么天气
Eh, I'll bring a sweater.
我带件毛衣吧
Um, I I didn't, I mean, I certainly wouldn't have...
我没有 我肯定不会...
You know what?
你知道吗
One day, we are gonna look back on this
总有一天 我们会回首这件事
and laugh.
然后笑出声
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表