剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
"Why is my voice coming out of an old man
为什么我的声音从一个老头嘴里发出来
"Wearing that sweater I don't like?
他还穿着我讨厌的毛衣
"Because I'm dead and couldn't tell him
因为我死了 无法叫他
"To change before dinner.
在晚餐前换衣服
"But I joke. That's what I do...
但我爱开玩笑 我就是这样的人
"Or did.
或生前是这样
"Thank you for coming to what would've been
感谢各位来庆祝
my 55th birthday."
我本该是55岁的生日"
Fifty five.
55岁
"Grace, no cracks about my age.
"格蕾丝 不许笑我的年龄
"Janet, stop slouching.
珍妮特 别低着头垂着肩
And Joyce, would it kill you to put on a bra?"
还有乔伊丝 你穿个胸罩会死吗
"I am proud that we have always had
我很骄傲 我们家一直
such a warm and loving house."
很温暖很有爱"
Speaking of the house,
说到房子
Smudge has something to say.
污渍有话要说
Yeah, get up, Smudge, and say it.
对 起来说话 污渍
I do have something to say.
我确实有话要说
Daddy, this is a wonderful way to celebrate Mom.
爸爸 用这种方式纪念妈妈很棒
And I am looking forward to doing this every year
我很期待以后每一年都继续下去
in this house. End of discussion.
就在这栋房子里 没得商量
Back to the letter. Okay, we warned you.
继续读信吧 我们可是警告过你了
Grace slept with Vice Principal Gordon.
格蕾丝跟副校长戈登上过床
Ew. I was 22.
好恶心 我当年才22岁
I played poker with that man.
我跟那个男人玩过扑克
He's eaten in this house.
他在这栋房子里吃过饭
Not just in the kitchen.
不只在厨房里「吃」过大餐哦
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Grace smoked pot at my bat mitzvah.
格蕾丝在我的成人礼上抽大麻
Janet sold it to me.
是珍妮特卖给我的
Grace doesn't fast on Yom Kippur.
格蕾丝在赎罪日都没有禁食
Neither does Janet. Neither does Joyce.
珍妮特也没有 乔伊丝也没有
Will and I are having an affair!
威尔和我有奸情
No, we're not.
我们才没有
Janet kissed the drifter.
珍妮特亲了那个流浪汉
That drifter had a name!
那个流浪汉有名字的
And it was Jebediah.
他叫"基巴大呀"
All right, we're not gonna... enough already, all right?
我们不要... 别闹了 好吗
Everyone sit down here.
都给我坐下
Let's go on with your dead mother's birthday.
我们继续给你们死掉的妈妈庆生
Sorry, Daddy. Yes, Daddy.
抱歉 爸爸 好的 爸爸
Grace started it. Oh, my God.
是格蕾丝先挑起的 我的天
Now I got floaters. I can't...
我飞蚊症发作了 我看不...
Will, get up and read this.
威尔 站起来念
"I am proud that we have always had
"我很骄傲 我们家一直
"Such a warm and loving house.
很温暖很有爱
"Even Vice Principal Gordon would say
就连副校长戈登都说
"How much he loved coming here.
他有多爱来我们家
"Martin, you know how I feel about you,
马丁 你知道我对你的感觉
"And, girls, I love you more than I can ever express
女儿们 我对你们的爱 用我自己的语言
"In my own words.
永远无法表达出来
"So instead, I'll use those of the song I sang
于是 我将用我在你们的生日派对上
"At all of your birthday parties.
经常唱的一首歌来表达我的心情
"You won't do it as well as me,
你们肯定没我唱得好
but, darlings, who could?"
但话又说回来 谁能比得过我
♪All I do is dream of you ♪
♪我每天都会梦到你♪
♪The whole night through ♪
♪一梦就是一整夜♪
♪With the dawn I still go on ♪
♪黎明到来 我依然沉浸在梦里♪
♪Dreaming of you ♪
♪梦着你♪
♪You're every thought you're everything ♪
♪你的每个想法 你的一切♪
♪You're every song I ever sing ♪
♪你就是我唱的每一首歌♪
♪Summer, winter ♪
♪无论冬夏♪
♪Autumn and spring ♪
♪无论春秋♪
I miss her so much.
我好想她
Me too.
我也是
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Sorry? What are you talking about?
抱歉 你们在说些什么
Daddy, we got into a fight.
爸爸 我们刚刚吵架了
Joyce and Janet want you to sell the house,
乔伊丝和珍妮特希望你把房子卖了
but I don't want you to,
但我不希望你这么做
and... and Will agrees with me.
威尔也同意我的意见
Right, Will?
对吧 威尔
Well, on, you know, on one hand,
这个嘛 一方面
there's Grace, and... and, uh,
是格蕾丝 而...
on the other hand, there's you.
另一方面 则是你
And on the other hand, there's them.
再一方面 是她们
You can't have three hands.
人不可能有三只手
Will, just say you agree with me.
威尔 直接说你同意我的意见就行
Martin, you hate it here. You told me so.
马丁 你讨厌这里 你跟我说过
And I don't think it would be such a bad idea
我觉得你往前看
for you to get on with your life.
开始新的生活也挺好的
Get on with my life?
开始新的生活
I have no life.
我没有生活
She was my life, and now you've ruined her birthday.
她曾经就是我的生活 这下你们把她的生日给毁了
You had one job.
我就分配给你一个任务
Hey, Will.
等等 威尔
Looks like somebody could use a hug.
似乎某人需要一个拥抱啊
Come on.
来吧
Sure.
好吧
I could give you one job.
我也可以给你个「淫务」
First Drew dumps me,
先是德鲁甩了我
and now I find out you're cheating on Stan?
现在我还发现你背着斯坦出轨了
I'm so disillusioned.
我的幻想都破灭了
Poodle, it's complicated.
小狮子狗 这事很复杂
Jack, have you ever seen the movie, "Same Time, Next Year"?
杰克 你看过《明年此时》这部电影吗
I have a VHS copy of "Same Time, Next Rear."
我只有《明年再日》的碟
Well, I'm guessing they're very similar.
大概很相似吧
Every day a man wakes up and relives the exact same
每天一个男人醒来 都会重复经历
sexual escapade over and over again?
一次性交活动吗
No, that sounds like the plot of "Groundhog Day."
不 那更像是《土拨鼠之日》的情节
I have a copy of "Poundhog Day."
我倒是有《下流日》的碟
But that's about a couple who meets
不过那讲述的是一对情侣
on the same weekend every year for sex.
每年在同一个周末见面做爱的故事
Oh wait, is that what this is?
等等 你们就是这种情况吗
Jack, I can expla... Karen,
杰克 我可以解... 凯伦
you and Stan have always been the example of true love to me.
你和斯坦一直是我心中真爱的典范
Jackie, I do love Stan.
杰克 我是爱斯坦的
But marriage is complicated,
但婚姻是很复杂的东西
and long marriages are even more complicated.
漫长的婚姻就更复杂了
Does Stan know about this?
斯坦知道这事吗
No, honey, but believe me,
不知道 不过相信我
he reaps the benefits when I come back to him.
等我回到他身边 他会有很多甜头哦
You don't have to explain, Karen, I...
你不必解释的 凯伦 我...
I was naive to think that
是我太天真 竟以为
there was such a thing as happily ever after.
这世上有永远的幸福
I think it's time I stop being so childish
我觉得我也不该再这么幼稚
and grow up.
该成长了
The blue is lava, so you can't touch it.
蓝色的是火山岩 不能碰
When you get to the door,
走到门边
you're safe.
就安全了
We've gotta grow up too, Karen.
我们也该成长了 凯伦
What we're doing is wrong.
我们的这种行为是错的
You've got to leave Stan and be with me.
你应该离开斯坦 跟我在一起
Darling, you know I can't do that.
亲爱的 你知道我不能那么做
If you love me as much as I love you, you could.
如果你对我的爱像我对你的爱一样深 就可以
You've gotta decide... me or Stan.
你必须做出选择 是我还是斯坦
Take all the time you need.
你想考虑多久都可以
Just pretend I'm not here.
就当我不在这吧
Malcolm, that's ridiculous.
马尔科姆 那太荒唐了
How can I pretend you're not here
我怎么能假装你不在这里
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表