剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
Only one way to find out.
只有一种方式能知道答案
I try it. It works.
我试了试 成功了
Third matching number. $2,000.
第三个匹配数字 2000美金
Oh, my gosh!
我的天呐
That story had conflict. It had drama.
那故事有冲突 有狗血
It's what Shonda calls "Conflama."
那就是珊达大妈所说的"冲血"
And don't you think I forgot who bought me the ticket.
我可没忘是谁给我买的彩票
I got something coming to you, too.
我也有东西要给你
Theodore.
希奥多
There you go. Love you, man.
给你 爱你哦 兄弟
Thanks for the dollar.
谢谢你的一块钱
Yo, check out this mini espresso maker I just bought.
快看看我刚买的这台迷你浓缩咖啡机
It's coming in a little later today.
今天晚点就会送来
Pop a mini pod in, makes a perfect cup of coffee.
放进一包迷你咖啡包 就能冲出一杯完美的咖啡
Where's the other $999?
另外的999块在哪
What you mean? I paid for that ticket.
什么意思 是我花钱买的彩票
So half the money is mine.
所以有一半奖金是我的
I already bought a very expensive item.
我已经买了一样很贵的东西
What?
是什么
Not a jean jacket with my best friend Karen's face emblazoned on the back,
不是背后印了我闺蜜凯伦头像的牛仔外套
if that's what you're implying.
如果你是在暗示这个的话
Jack, that money isn't yours.
杰克 那笔钱不是你的
You said, "We won $2,000."
你说"我们赢了2000块"
I said, "I won $2,000."
我说的是"我赢了2000块"
You said, "We"! I said, "I."
你说的是"我们" 我说的是"我"
Check the text. I will!
不信你看短信 我这就看
What matters here is the principle, Theodore.
这件事的重点在于原则 希奥多
I financed your investment.
我资助了你的投资
You should give me half that money.
你应该分我一半的奖金
But I'm not going to.
但我不会分给你的
So we got conflict and we got drama.
于是我们有了冲突 也有了狗血
How dare you throw conflama in my face?
你怎么敢用"冲血"甩我一巴掌
Hello?
喂
No, you got the wrong number. This is not Jhanvi.
不 你打错了 这不是蔷薇的电话
No, it's not Nirmalan, either.
不 也不是纳马兰的
Yes, ma'am. If I see either one,
好的 女士 如果我看见他们
I'll tell them to call home.
就叫他们打电话回家
Well, anything? No.
有消息吗 没有
The review went great.
审查进行得挺顺利
I'm still waiting for them to call.
我还在等他们打电话通知
Hello?
喂
No, I am not Jhanvi.
不 我不是蔷薇
Wait, is this Nirmalan?
等等 你是纳马兰吗
You're supposed to call your mom.
你快给你妈打电话
Happy to help.
乐意帮忙
How'd your meeting go?
你的会议进行得怎么样
Great. It's between me and one other designer.
很好 在我和另外一个设计师当中选
That's amazing. What can you do to seal the deal?
太棒了 你要做什么才能把项目拿下呢
Well, I feel like I've done all I can do.
我觉得我能做的都做了
You know what I was thinking about today for some reason?
你知道我今天不知怎的在想一个事吗
How cool is it that gay guys don't make a big deal about sex?
基佬不把做爱当回事 这多酷啊
That's a huge generalization.
你这是一竿子打倒一大片
But you know what I mean.
但你懂我的意思
It's like, you could hook up with a guy you barely know
就好像你们可以随意勾搭一个几乎陌生的男人
and it would be fine.
也没什么大不了的
Maybe in my 20s.
20多岁时或许可以
Yeah, but who doesn't miss their 20s?
是啊 但谁不怀念自己20多岁的时候呢
Being a young single guy having meaningless sex
一个年轻的单身男子和另一个年轻的单身男子
with a young single guy.
享受单纯的性爱
Potentially helping a friend in the process.
也许还能顺便帮助一个朋友
Grace.
格蕾丝
Are you trying to pimp me out to your client?
你是不是企图让我献身给你的客户
No, of course not. Unless you're up for it.
不 当然不是 除非你愿意
Grace!
格蕾丝
I'm sorry. Okay, okay.
抱歉 好吧
Just forget what I said. I'm a terrible person.
忘了我说的话 我是个烂人
It's just that you called in the middle of my presentation,
只是你在我展示途中打来
and Eli said that you had a cute gay face,
伊莱说你有张帅气的基佬脸
and I said you were a big time homo, and...
然后我说你是宇宙第一基佬
Eli, as in Eli Wolf?
伊莱是指伊莱·沃夫吗
Your hotel guy is Eli Wolf?
你的酒店客户是伊莱·沃夫
Yeah, you've heard of him?
是啊 你听说过他吗
Of course I've heard of Eli Wolf.
我当然听说过伊莱·沃夫了
He's a total power gay.
他是个知名的权势基
He's hot. He's rich.
他性感 有钱
He's exactly who a potential senior partner should be with.
他正是潜在高级合伙人该有的伴侣
And you're a potential senior partner.
你就是潜在高级合伙人
I know. I love him for me.
就是说啊 我好想跟他配对
Aww, nuts.
真讨厌
There's nothing in the mini bar.
迷你酒柜里什么都没有
Or, as you call it, bar.
不过以你的身材 这酒柜可不算迷你
Has that morphine kicked in yet?
吗啡起效果了吗
Karen, I've always considered you a dear friend.
凯伦 我一直把你视为好朋友
That's a yes.
看来是起效了
I feel a burning need to share something
我迫切想要跟你分享
intensely personal with you.
我的一件特别私密的事
But it's just so hard to say out loud.
但实在太难大声说出口了
Oh, for God's sake. Don't cry.
老天啊 别哭
You look like Jeff Sessions watching a black man vote.
你这样子就像杰夫·赛辛斯在看黑人投票
Karen, this may come as a great shock to you.
凯伦 你听了这事可能会极其震惊
But I'm a homosexual.
我是同性恋
That's it?
就这吗
What's your next bombshell?
你的下一个轰动消息是什么
Harvey Weinstein isn't always a perfect gentleman?
哈维·韦恩斯坦并不总是完美绅士吗
That's it. I'm gay.
就是这样 我是同志
Does the hustler posing as your business associate know?
那个假装成你生意伙伴的男妓知道吗
He suspects.
他起疑了
Karen, I need you to help me come out to my wife, Crystal.
凯伦 我需要你帮我向我妻子克丽丝托出柜
Tonight would be a good night to tell her,
今晚是告诉她的好时机
but it's her 90th birthday,
不过这是她90岁生日
and I'm afraid the shock might kill her.
我害怕她会震惊而死
Come to think of it,
细想一下
tonight might be the perfect night to tell her.
今晚可能是告诉她的最佳时机了
All right. Fine.
好吧 行
But if I help you, I get my room back.
但如果我帮了你 你得把房间还给我
Deal.
成交
Wait a minute. Crystal's already dead.
慢着 克丽丝托已经死了
I went to her funeral.
我还去了她的葬礼
You and original Benji had the first dance.
你和原来那个本吉还跳了第一支舞
The first shovel of dirt on the coffin revived her.
第一铲土落到她的棺材上时 她就复活了
And I learned a valuable lesson.
我学到了宝贵的一课
Appreciate every day of your life.
珍惜你人生的每一天
And when it comes to your loved ones,
至于你所爱的人
cremate.
必须火葬
Always cremate.
一定要火葬
But that's not right. I didn't sign for it.
但那不可能 我没签收
No, I don't have the espresso maker in my possession.
不 我并没有收到浓缩咖啡机
So whoever told you
所以无论是谁告诉你...
Oh, hey, partner.
嘿 合作伙伴
Where is she?
她在哪
Where's my tiny coffee maker, Jack?
我的迷你咖啡机在哪 杰克
Oh, she's in a safe place.
她在一个安全的地方
But you'll never find her without me.
但没有我你永远也找不到她
Is it the girl's bathroom? No.
是在女厕所吗 不是
Get out the way or I'll... Or you'll what?
让开 不然我... 不然你怎样
You can't hit a gay man. It's a hate crime.
你不能打同性恋 这是仇视犯罪
Besides, the second you walk out,
而且 你一走出去
I'll find where you're keeping that money you owe me.
我就会找到你把欠我的钱放在哪儿了
Yeah, good luck with that.
那就祝你好运了
Is it in the cigar box inside the shoebox
是在你书桌抽屉里的鞋盒里的
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表