剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
inside your desk drawer? No.
烟盒里吗 不是
Gimme half that money or else!
给我一半的钱 否则让你好看
Or else hitting a black man is a hate crime, too.
怎么让我好看 打黑人也是仇视犯罪
Rarely enforced, but still.
虽然很少执行 但仍旧是
Well, I'm not racist. And I'm not homophobic.
我不种族歧视 我也不恐同
Then it looks like we've arrived at a real Mexican stand off.
那么看起来我们陷入了真实的墨西哥僵局
Wait, is that bad?
等等 这么说不好吗
Should it be Hispanic stand off?
应该说是西班牙裔僵局吗
Or is saying "Stand off" like I think they're all standoffish?
还是我说僵局就显得我认为他们都不友好
I think you need to be more earth tone, neutral.
我觉得你需要说得更显中立
And I think it's Latino American now.
现在好像都叫拉丁美裔美国人了
Oh, right. Totally.
对哦 没错
Then it looks like we're arrived at a real
那么看起来我们陷入了真正的
Latino American misunderstanding.
拉丁美裔美国人误解
Will, congratulations.
威尔 恭喜你
I made senior partner.
我成为高级合伙人了
I know exactly what the rest of my life is gonna look like.
我清楚地知道我的下半辈子会是什么样
And I feel...
我感觉...
I don't know what I feel.
我不知道我有什么感觉
Is this really what I want?
这真是我想要的吗
Charles has so much suppressed rage,
查尔斯积怒甚深
he's gnawed off all his nail beds.
他气得把指甲都咬光了
I think Eileen's dead.
我觉得艾琳已经死了
Goldblet. God, he's always hated me.
戈布莱特 天 他一直讨厌我
Welcome, Will. You're one of us now.
欢迎你 威尔 你现在是我们的一员了
One of us. One of us.
我们的一员 我们的一员
One of us. One of us.
我们的一员 我们的一员
One of us. One of us.
我们的一员 我们的一员
One of us. Run.
我们的一员 快逃
One of us. One of
我们的一员 我们的...
I hate my job.
我讨厌我的工作
My whole life, I've been working towards
我的一生 都在朝着一个
something that I don't even want.
我并不想要的目标努力
I thought I wanted to be partner, but I don't.
我本以为我想成为合伙人 其实并不想
I thought I wanted to have sex with you, but I don't.
我本以为我想和你做爱 其实并不想
Oh, no, no, no. No, I can rally.
不不不 我可以振作起来
Look, no more tears.
瞧 瞬间止哭
Let's have some fun. Okay.
我们来玩乐吧 好
It's just that I, uh, I hate my job.
我就是... 讨厌我的工作
I just got a text from Eli that the date was a bust.
我刚收到伊莱的短信说约会烂透了
What happened?
怎么回事
I was upset. I wasn't exactly in the mood.
我很难过 没约会的心情
Well, couldn't you at least have given him
难道你不能至少给他
a little something something?
一点"甜头"吗
I would have done it for you.
我肯定会为了你那么做
You absolutely would not have.
你绝对不会
Well, it's different for a woman.
那种事对女人来说不一样
Thank you. I just lost the biggest gig of my career.
真谢谢你 我失去了职业生涯中最大的一单
Something you wanna ask me? What else is there?
你有什么想问我的吗 还有什么可问的
Of course. I'm such an idiot.
当然了 我真是个白痴
Did he say what hotel he was staying in?
他说了他住在哪个酒店吗
That's the question you have for me?
这就是你要问我的问题吗
I remember. He said he was taking a helicopter.
我想起来了 他说他要搭直升机
Maybe I can still fix this.
或许我还能挽救
Hello?
喂
Hey, Jhanvi.
你好 蔷薇
Yes, I have been crying.
是的 我哭了
You know what hurts more than the money?
你知道比钱更伤我的是什么吗
Although, make no mistake, the money hurt a great deal.
不过别误会 钱确实对我伤害很大
I thought you were a good person.
我原以为你是个好人
Well, that's entirely on you.
这完全是你的责任
'Cause I've given you absolutely no reason to think well of me.
因为我可没给过你把我想成好人的理由
Mr. McFarland, can you walk me to the subway?
麦克法兰德老师 你能送我去地铁站吗
My dad's car died.
我爸的车坏了
But he's a Lyft driver. How's he gonna do his job?
但他是开网约车的啊 他要怎么工作
He's not. The repairs cost, like, $1,800.
他没工作 修车大概要1800美元
Isn't that about $2,000 minus a tiny coffee machine?
那不恰好是2000美元减掉一个小咖啡机后的数额吗
That must be a white person question.
那肯定是白人才能懂的问题
Tasha, wait.
塔莎 等等
Just tell your dad you found a scratcher
告诉你爸你中了个刮刮乐大奖
and you won enough money to get his car fixed, okay?
有足够的钱帮他修车了 好吗
What do you mean? He means,
什么意思 他的意思就是
"I'm gonna give you the money."
"我会给你钱"
What are you
你搞什么...
What What
搞什么...
Oh, my God. You're an amazing person.
天呐 你真是个超级大好人
Wait, that's not even his.
等等 那甚至不是他的钱
It's not about whose money it is, Theodore.
重点不在于是谁的钱 希奥多
It's about Tasha and the nice thing I just did for her.
而是塔莎和我为她做的这件好事
Thank you so much. I'll wait out front.
太感谢你了 我在外面等着
Okay.
好的
Great.
好极了
I knew you were a good person, Theodore.
我知道你是个好人 希奥多
At least your coffee machine's paid for.
至少你咖啡机的钱已经付了
I may have made a very expensive credit card purchase
我或许用信用卡买了个非常贵的东西
that I can't pay off now.
现在却还不起钱了
Can't you just return it?
你不能退掉吗
Not really.
还真不能
Beverley, I'm back. Beverley!
比弗利 我回来了 比弗利
Sorry, Crystal and I were helping each other use the toilet.
不好意思 克丽丝托和我在互助上厕所
Don't try to get up on your own, birthday girl!
别试图靠自己站起来 老寿星
It's like her arms are made out of balsa wood.
就好像她的手臂是用软木做的一样
I thought long and hard about how to help you come out to Crystal.
我仔细考虑了一番要怎么帮你向克丽丝托出柜
What on Earth are you talking about?
你在瞎鸡巴说些什么啊
The secret you told me when you were guzzling morphine like a little hamster.
你之前注射了大量吗啡时对我透露的秘密
What exactly did I tell you?
我对你说了些什么
That you like Ding Dongs more than Ho Ho's.
女逼虽好 你更爱男鸡
That you gobble more hot dogs
以及你吃过的"大香肠"
than a Japanese competitive eater.
比日本大胃王还要多
That you've been ridden by more bears than a bike in a Russian circus.
你被熊"骑"过的次数比俄国马戏团的单车还多
Pip posterous. Me, a homosexual?
天了噜 我会是同性恋
The very idea makes me howl with manly laughter.
想想就让我不禁发出雄性十足的笑声
Get out of my room. This is my room,
滚出我的房间 这是我的房间
and I would never give it up to you.
我永远不会让给你的
We had a deal, you finger puppet.
我们达成协议了的 拇指姑娘
The deal is off. All right.
协议取消了 好吧
Well, I guess you win this round, Beverley.
看来这一局你赢了 比弗利
But before I go,
但在我走之前
let me just send my birthday wishes to your beautiful bride.
先让我给你美丽的妻子发个生日祝福
What did you say in that message?
你在信息里说了些什么
Just a suggestion as to how
就是提了个小小的建议
she could celebrate this birthday with her husband.
让她可以和她丈夫好好庆祝一下生日
Oh, sweet Jesus.
天呐
That means she wants to make love.
那意味着她想做爱
From the front.
正面干
Chin up, Beverley. Think of it like golf.
高兴点 比弗利 把它当成打高尔夫就好
Just keep hacking away at the sand trap,
在沙坑旁边慢慢磨蹭
and hope you get it close to the hole.
祈祷着能靠近"洞"
Eli, wait.
伊莱 等等
I've already made my decision, Grace.
我已经做出决定了 格蕾丝
Well, you should have picked me.
你应该选我的
I have vision.
我有远见卓识
And instinct.
以及本能
And if you're going to ignore all of that
如果你打算无视这一切
because I didn't get you laid,
就因为我没让你发泄欲望
well, then I don't wanna work with you anyway.
那我也不想跟你合作了
I did choose you, Grace. You got the job.
我选的就是你 格蕾丝 你拿下这单了
This is big, Grace.
这活儿很重要 格蕾丝
I need to be your only client.
我必须是你的唯一客户
I'm all yours. This is my dream job.
我任由你差遣 这是我的梦想工作
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表