剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
So loud,
特别大声
I didn't hear the street car coming.
我没听到车子开过来的声音
Sheared the leg clean off.
把腿给撞没了
Oh, Smitty.
斯密特
How you haven't had your own Netflix special yet is beyond me.
真搞不懂网飞怎么还没给你打造个特别节目
Okay, darling, you can come out now.
亲爱的 你可以出来了
It's funny...
说来有趣
I know your face so well and yet,
虽然我很熟悉你的脸 但是
I feel as if I'm about to see it for the very first time.
我感觉我就像是要第一次看到一样
I thought he'd never leave.
我还以为他不走了呢
All right, fold your arms in.
双手合拢
Now, bend over.
弯腰
Shouldn't you buy me dinner first?
干我之前不是该先请我吃顿晚餐吗
I don't do those kind of jokes.
我不开这类玩笑
Okay.
好的
He is still so hot.
他还是那么性感
And still so gay.
还是那么基
Well, maybe he just needs to spend time
或许他只是需要和一个性感女人
with a desirable woman, Smudge.
相处一段时间 污渍
Don't call me Smudge.
别叫我污渍
Why? It's better than Skidmark.
为什么 比屎渍好啊
I sat on a Hershey bar.
我那是坐在巧克力上了
Yeah, right after you crapped yourself.
是啊 在你把屎拉到裤子上后
I did not!
我才没有
Okay, look, look, can we please just
听着 我们今晚能不能
all get along tonight for one night?
就好好相处一晚
Like, we're here to celebrate Mom's birthday.
我们可是来给妈妈庆生的
That's not the only reason you're here.
那不是你来的唯一原因
We're gonna get Daddy to sell the house.
我们要设法让爸爸把房子卖了
What? No, I love this house.
什么 不 我很爱这房子
That's because you're not the one taking care of it,
那是因为你不用照料房子
or him. Do you know why I drink?
也不用照料他 你知道我为什么酗酒吗
'Cause you're an alcoholic.
因为你是酒鬼
And look, I need the listing.
听好了 我需要做成这单
I've had my real estate license for a year,
我的房产经纪人执照已经拿了一年了
and it's just, like, not going so great.
然而生意并不好
She hasn't sold one house.
她一栋房子都没卖出去
She screams at the buyers.
她常对买家大吼
Oh, so it's my fault that
斯克内克塔迪的人都是混蛋
everyone in Schenectady is an a hole?
倒成我的错了吗
No, no.
不 不
Look, I don't want other people living here.
我不希望其他人住在这里
I mean, remember that time we came back from vacation
还记得那次我们度完假回来
and found that drifter staying here?
发现有个流浪汉住进来了吗
That drifter was kinda hot.
那个流浪汉还挺性感的
Selling this house is like selling our childhood.
卖掉这栋房子等于卖掉我们的童年
Who cares about you and your big feet?
谁在乎你跟你的大脚啊
It's two against one,
两票对一票
and you're telling him tonight at dinner.
你今晚吃晚饭时必须告诉他
Me? Why?
我 为什么
Because you're the favorite.
因为他最疼你
He never says anything nice to me.
他从没对我说过一句好话
Uh, he actively says un nice stuff to us.
他经常主动对我们说难听话
He calls me Pancake,
他叫我松饼
If you don't do it, remember,
如果你不肯说 记住
we've got secrets on you.
我们手里有你的秘密
I've got secrets on you too.
我也知道你们的秘密
Well, let's hope it doesn't come to that.
但愿不会走到那一步
My God, I've never had a woman make me feel that way before.
天呐 从来没有女人让我有过这种感觉
And I was once the filling in a
我可是曾经游走于
Katarina Witt Angela Merkel strudel.
卡特琳娜·维特和安格拉·默克尔之间的男人
Ah, German,
德语
the language of love.
爱的语言
Ready for round zwei?
准备好来第二炮了吗
Get over here, Frau Beaverhausen.
扑过来吧 比弗豪森夫人
Karen!
凯伦
Karen! Let me in!
凯伦 让我进去
Honey, it's Jack. Quick, hide in the bathroom.
亲爱的 是杰克 快躲进洗手间
Not to worry, I always match my pajamas
别担心 我总会穿
to the hotel drapes for situations like this.
跟酒店窗帘同款的睡衣 以防发生这种情况
It's a little trick I picked up from my homey, Comey.
这是我在我兄弟科米那儿学到的妙招
Malcolm,
马尔科姆
do you really think you can camouflage yourself with...
你真以为自己能隐形...
Malcolm?
马尔科姆
I'm right here.
我在这儿呢
Uncanny.
太神奇了
Ah, you really do blend into the...
你真的跟窗帘融为一体...
Malcolm?
马尔科姆
Karen!
凯伦
Uh, coming, Jackie.
来了 杰杰
Hi, Poodle, what is it? Not a great time.
嗨 小狮子狗 怎么了 现在我不太方便
I asked Drew to move in with me,
我邀德鲁跟我同居
and then he broke up with me.
结果他跟我分手了
Oh no, that's terrible, bye.
不 太过分了 再见
No, no, no.
不不不
Okay. I can't be alone right now.
好吧 我现在不能一个人待着
I don't know what to do.
我不知道如何是好
I hid a key inside my body and he broke my heart
我藏了一把钥匙在我体内
right as I was about to poop the question.
他在我即将拉出问题前伤透了我的心
I'm falling apart, Karen.
我快崩溃了 凯伦
There's more air outside. Why don't you go there?
室外空气更充足 不如你出去吧
No, I wanna open a window.
不 我想开窗
No!
不要
I got a city view instead of a park view.
我的房间只有城景 没有公园景
I'm so ashamed.
我觉得很丢脸
I don't care about the view.
我才不在乎景色
Oh, gross, that is a city view.
好恶心 果然是城景
Wait a minute.
等一下
Was that Yoko Ono?
那是小野洋子吗
Oh, it's just a beret stuck in a tree.
只是一顶贝雷帽卡在树上了
Hang on...
且慢
What's that smell?
那是什么味道
It's a combination of Irish whiskey, man sweat,
是混合了爱尔兰威士忌 男人臭汗
and American Crew high shine, high hold grooming cream.
和「美国队员」牌滢亮强效定型发蜡的味道
I'm allergic to American Crew high shine, high hold grooming cream.
而我对「美国队员」牌滢亮强效定型发蜡过敏
Malcolm!
马尔科姆
I'm too polite.
我太有礼貌了
Damn those nuns at Loyola.
都怪洛约拉大学的那些修女
You know, about the house...
关于房子的事
Your dad's got a lot of life left to live.
你爸还有很漫长的未来生活
Are you sure it wouldn't be better if he just moved on?
你确定让他重新开始新生活不是更好吗
Not only am I sure of it, but you're sure of it too,
不只我确定不好 你也很确定不好
because that's why you're here, to take my side no matter what.
因为这就是叫你来的原因 无条件支持我
I'm Khaleesi and you're one of those soldiers with no balls.
我就是卡丽熙 你是那些被阉了的士兵
That is disturbingly accurate.
这描述很伤人 但很准确
Hello, Will.
你好啊 威尔
Oh, hi, Joyce.
你好 乔伊丝
Wow, you're tan.
你的皮肤是健康的小麦色
Like Moana.
像《海洋奇缘》女主
But thin, like Pocahontas.
但很苗条 像《风中奇缘》女主
I wish I could fly away like Aladdin.
真希望我能像阿拉丁一样飞走
Well, you've never had a friend like me.
那是因为你从没交过我这样的朋友
I wonder, is this corn beef or pastrami?
我想知道这是咸牛肉还是熏牛肉
What are we doing?
我们这是在干什么
I'm not doing anything.
我可什么都没干
Let's start this thing, all right?
我们开始吧 好吗
Everyone put on your party hats.
大家都戴上派对帽子
Your mother asked me to...
你们的母亲叫我...
Your mother asked me to read this on her birthday.
你们的母亲叫我在她生日这天读这封信
"Hi, everybody, I'm Bobbi Adler.
"大家好 我是鲍比·艾德勒
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表