剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
真希望我也能爱真实的你 但我却一直挑你的毛病
Wish I could have done that, but instead I picked on you.
挑你的一切 比如你的胡须长得太快
Everything. Your beard grew too fast.
你嚼口香糖跟草泥马一样
You chewed gum like an alpaca.
那个下巴上下咬合...
All that jaw movement...
天呐 简直跟有病一样
My God, it's like a disease.
我不配得到你
I didn't deserve you.
或许我不配得到任何人
Maybe I don't deserve anybody
我就是个可悲 凄惨又孤独的人
'cause I'm a sad, tragic, lonely man.
祝身体健康 长命百岁
Good health, long life.
我也想祝酒
Guys, I'd like to make a toast.
威尔 你对自己太苛刻了
Will, you are being way too hard on yourself.
当然了 你的控制欲是有点强
Of course you're a little controlling,
但那只是因为你想让每个人都展现出最好的一面
but it's only because you want to bring out the best in people.
没人比你更配得到爱
No one is more deserving of love than you.
文斯和莱恩 你们也是
Vince and Ryan, you too.
不 谢谢你 格蕾丝
No, no, no, thank you, Grace,
但我是个糟糕的人 我必须接受这点
but I am awful, and I have to own that.
再次 祝愿你们幸福
Again, all the happiness in the world.
如果你真那么糟糕
If you are so awful,
文斯怎么会跟你在一起5年
why did Vince stay with you for five years?
百年好合
Mazel tov.
我不知道 我真不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我厨艺很好 床技更好
'Cause I can cook, and I'm really good in bed.
祝你们永结同心
All... all... all love, all love.
-我也想祝酒 -谢天谢地
- I'd like to make a toast. - Thank God.
威尔 我为我之前说的那些话道歉
Will, I'm sorry about all that stuff I said before.
格蕾丝说的对 当年我们的感情中充满了爱
Grace is right. There was a lot of love in our relationship.
那并不会让我们的感情逊色半分
That doesn't diminish what we have.
说实话
And to tell the truth,
我会一直把你当成从我手中逃掉的那个人
I'll always think of you as the one that got away.
你是没逃掉的那个
You're the one that didn't get away.
我为什么要这么小心翼翼 现场你的前男友更多呢
Why am I working so hard? You got, like, three exes here.
瞧吧 他真的爱过你
You see? He loved you.
-每个人都爱你 -你真是个尽职的好朋友
- Everyone loves you. - You're a good friend.
我的确是
I am.
我真的是
I really am.
不好意思 谁准备了真正的祝酒词吗
I'm sorry, does anyone have a real toast?
我有
I do.
在座的有个警♥察♥
There is a cop in this room
刚刚有过第一次同性恋体验
who has just had his first gay experience.
他困惑了 以为自己陷入了爱情
He is feeling confused and thinks he's in love.
不是说你
Not you!
但这证明了我的观点
But this proves my point.
天涯何处无男人
There's plenty of men out there.
爽完一个换一个
There's too much fun to be had.
永远不要陷入爱情
Never, never, never fall in love.
最后都要分手的
It won't work.
上帝保佑你们两个相爱到老
To the two of you, God bless.
该我们表现的时候了 DJ 音乐起
Okay, that's our cue. DJ, hit it.
亲爱的 快速问你个事
Honey, hi, quick question.
把可♥卡♥因♥和阿司匹林混合着抽违法吗
Is it illegal if you cut blow with aspirin?
-那也还是可♥卡♥因♥啊 女士 -好吧
- It's still cocaine, ma'am. - Mm, all right.
希望没人找我借阿司匹林
Well, hope nobody asks to borrow an aspirin from me.
懂我的笑话吗
You feel me?
-失陪了 女士 -好吧
- Will you excuse me, ma'am? - Oh, yeah.
输死你 伊万卡
Suck it, Ivanka!
你刚是偷了一个警♥察♥的警徽吗
Did you just steal a badge from a cop?
你刚是吃了一整盘小汉堡吗
Did you just eat an entire tray of sliders?
如果你帮我保密 我也帮你保密
I'll keep your secret if you keep mine.
威尔 我必须跟你谈谈 我慌了
Will, I need to talk to you. I'm freaking out.
告诉我我选择跟莱恩在一起不是在犯错
Tell me I'm not making a mistake with Ryan.
你总能看出来 威尔
It's what you do, Will.
我做错事的时候 你总能发现并告诉我
You always tell me when I do something wrong.
-你没有犯错 -你确定吗
- You didn't make a mistake. - Yeah, but are you sure?
我以为他是紧接在
I mean, I thought he was
《教父1》之后的《教父2》
the "Godfather II" to my "Godfather I,"
但如果我们是拍得很烂的《教父3》呢
but what if we're actually "Godfather III"?
你以为你能见到鲍比·杜瓦尔
You think you're gonna see Bobby Duvall,
结果却是乔治·汉密尔顿
and boom, they hit you with George Hamilton.
文斯 你又犹豫了 你总是这样
Vince, you're spinning. That's what you do.
如果连你都能在短短九个月相处后就想结婚
If you of all people can make a commitment after nine months,
那说明莱恩一定很特别
Ryan must be pretty special.
没错 我知道这点
He is. And I know that.
我觉得我只是需要听你说出来 谢谢你
I think I just needed to hear you say it, so thanks.
没事
Of course.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
-我们当年的感情真的很美好 -是啊
- You know, what we had was good. - Yeah, it was.
我知道我当年没勇气
And I know I didn't have the guts
跟你携手步入婚姻的殿堂
to make this marriage thing work with you,
但不管怎样...
but for what it's worth...
我会永远把你当成我的前夫
I'll always think of you as my ex-husband.
我也是
Me too.
-嘘 嘘 安静点 -等等 还有别人在吗
- Shh, shh. Quiet, quiet, quiet. - Wait, are we alone?
警♥察♥
Police!
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表