剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
I'll get Skip. Skip...
我去找斯凯普 斯凯普
I'll send him out here. Him out here...
我叫他出来 他出来
You tell him this is a bad place. A bad place.
你告诉他这里不是好地方 不是好地方
And if he wants to leave,
如果他想离开
then we'll do everything we can to help. Help him. Yeah.
我们会全力帮忙 帮他 没错
Yeah, that's right. That's what I was gonna say.
没错 我要说的计划也是这样
Keep going.
继续说
I'll find a way to
我会想办法
divert the staff. Divert the staff.
转移员工注意力 转移员工注意力
And you talk to him.
你趁机跟他谈谈
Talk to him. Yeah.
跟他谈谈 对
Yeah, I was gonna say "Distract the staff,"
我本来准备说"引开员工注意力"
But I don't know, I guess yours could work.
我也不知道 你的办法或许也能成功
Great, and we'll talk about having a good time
好极了 我们来谈谈怎么玩得开心快乐
and not acting on our impure impulses.
同时又不要顺着我们肮脏的冲动行事
It's not your fault...
那并不是你们的错...
Jack?
杰克
What are you doing here?
你怎么会来这里
What are you doing here, bringing Skip to a place like this?
你又怎么会来这里 把斯凯普送到这种地方来
What happened to you, Elliot?
你是怎么了 埃略特
What happened to us?
我们之间是怎么了
You know what happened.
你知道是怎么回事
You never approved of me being with someone like Emma.
你一直不同意我跟艾玛这样的女人在一起
I'm sorry if we have certain beliefs that you don't.
如果我们有某种信仰 而你没有 那我很抱歉
Because they're terrible beliefs.
因为那些是糟糕的信仰
Oh, well, that's really open minded.
你的思想还真够"开放"的啊
It's who we are, Jack.
我们就是这样的人 杰克
You can't judge someone for who they are.
你不能因为别人做真实的自我就评判他们
Are you honestly saying that here?
你在这种地方说这种话不觉得好笑吗
I have never been 100% clear what irony is,
我从来都不太确定什么叫讽刺
but I'm pretty sure that's it.
但我相当确定你这话很讽刺
We just...
我们只是...
don't want him to...
不希望他...
Turn out like me?
长大后变得跟我一样
We're his mom and dad.
我们是他的爸爸妈妈
Go home, Jack.
回家去吧 杰克
Okay, campers!
好了 各位成员
I'm Reggie, and this here
我叫莱吉 这位是
is my beautiful wife of ten weeks,
我为期十周的美丽妻子
Roberta.
罗波塔
No. No flirting, fellas, okay?
不行 不能跟她调情 知道吗
She's taken.
她已经名花有主了
Ah, you.
你啊
Okay. Well, it is time now
好了 是时候开始
for what we at Camp Straighten Arrow
我们掰直之箭营称之为
call reorientation orientation.
"重新定向新生生活向导"的活动了
Wordplay! Reg.
文字游戏玩得棒吧 莱吉
Okay. So...
知道了 话说...
Did you see, guys, what I did just there?
瞧见我刚刚的动作了吗
That...and this...
这样 以及这样
that's what we don't want.
那是我们不希望看到的动作
Because that didn't feel good.
因为那感觉不太好
It didn't feel natural. Nope. Natural.
感觉不自然 真的 自然
Skip, don't turn around and don't say anything.
斯凯普 别回头 什么都别说
Are you here to be fixed too?
你也是来接受矫正的吗
Your grandpa wants to see you outside.
你爷爷让你出去见他
Now, the important thing
重要的是
is that we're all gonna have fun.
我们都会玩得很开心
Yeah. Because...
没错 因为...
♪We pray, we pray♪
♪我们祈祷 我们祈祷♪
♪We pray the gay away♪
♪祈祷能把基情赶跑♪
♪'Cause boys like girls and girls like boys♪
♪男孩喜欢女孩 女孩喜欢男孩♪
♪And that's what God done say♪
♪才是上帝定下的婚恋形式♪
Okay.
好吧
Honey, don't be so hard on yourself.
亲爱的 别对自己太苛刻了
It was bound to happen.
那是注定要发生的
Was it?
是吗
Yes, Grace.
是啊 格蕾丝
Crazy things happen when you ignore you hoo ha.
一旦你忽视了下面那张嘴 就会发生疯狂的事
It did feel good.
不过的确挺爽的
You know, I think I have been denying a vital part of me.
我觉得我一直在否认 我身上很重要的一部分
I mean, I am a very sexual woman.
我是个性欲望很强的女人
Sure, I don't like to move around when I'm doing it, and...
没错 我做爱的时候不喜欢换各种动作
once I got caught eating a sleeve of Ritz crackers during...
有次在干那事时 我被抓到偷偷吃饼干
But I am a woman in her sexual prime.
但我正是如狼似虎的年纪
Attagirl.
好样的
I am going to put myself back out there.
我要重返情场
My marriage died,
我的婚姻已死
but the rest of me didn't.
但我的剩余部分没有死
Did you hear that, Sophia?
你听到了吗 索菲亚
I talk to mine too.
我也经常跟我的生殖器说话
What's that, Jan?
你刚说什么 珍
I know. Sophia's a domina shh.
我知道 索菲亚是个主...嘘
Back in the old days,
以前的时候
they used a shock collar
他们会使用电击项圈
to curb any unnatural tendencies.
来抑制任何不自然的倾向
Remember those days, Reg?
还记得当年的情况吗 莱吉
Ugh, I sure do.
我当然记得
They were effective, but really unpleasant.
很有效 但真的很不舒服
And besides, look at this thing.
再说了 瞧瞧这东西
It's like, "Hello!
就好像在说"喂
Aren't chokers over already?"
项圈饰品不是早就过时了吗"
Excuse me. I have a question.
不好意思 我有个问题
Uh, I'm sorry, sir, but, um, but
不好意思 先生 但是...
but parents aren't allowed in the lodge for another 20 minutes.
家长要20分钟后才能进来
Oh, I I'm not a parent.
我不是家长
I'm the director of the new conversion camp across the lake,
我是湖对面新开的一个性倾向转化营的负责人
Camp Kick a Mo.
叫"踢死基"
We don't have a lake.
这里没有湖
Roberta, let the beautiful man speak.
罗波塔 让这位帅哥讲话
We at Kick a Mo thought it might be fun to have
我们"踢死基"营的人都觉得
a friendly competition with the other
跟这附近的另外一家性倾向转化营
conversion therapy camp in the area.
展开一场友谊赛会很有趣
Well, I think I would have heard if there were
如果有的话 我一定已经听说....
It's a competition, Roberta!
是个比赛 罗波塔
There's no way you're a better conversion camp.
你们不可能是比我们更出色的转化营
Oh, really? Yeah.
是吗 当然
Our success rate is tops in the country.
我们的成功率在全国名列前茅
Plus, all of our counselors
并且 我们的指导老师
are now certified straight people.
都是持有资格证的直男直女
You don't seem that certified,
你似乎就没有直男资格证啊
what, with your dewy skin and your puffed up basket.
毕竟皮肤这么水嫩光滑 胯下那么凸出
Oh, I'm certified, all right.
我当然有资格证
In fact, I could kiss any male counselor in this camp
实际上 我可以亲吻这里的任何一个男性指导老师
and not feel a thing.
但却一点感觉都没有
Well, that is the most ridi Challenge accepted!
那真是最荒... 接受挑战
Well, uh, round one was a tie, kids,
第一局打了个平手
but round two is where I'm really gonna
但第二局我要...
Oh, God!
天啊
The point is, this place can't fix you
我想说的是 这地方不能治好你
because you're not broken.
因为你没有问题
I'm confused.
我有点困惑了
Of course you're confused.
你当然会觉得困惑
So, let me tell you a story about another young man
我跟你讲讲另外一个年轻男人的故事
who was once confused.
他曾经也很困惑
A young man who grew up to be a model citizen
一个成长为模范市民的年轻人
and today is proud of who and what he is.
现在对真实的自我和他的身份感到骄傲
People adore this man,
大家都超喜欢这个男人
not only because of his good looks
不仅仅是因为他帅气的长相
and dynamic personality,
和积极的性格
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表