剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
She got into a thing at the bakery on West 4th.
他们不愿为她做蛋糕
They wouldn't make her a cake
因为那有违他们的信仰
because it went against their beliefs.
当真吗
Seriously?
这就跟上次在科罗拉多州
It's just like that thing in Colorado
那个蛋糕师不肯做基佬结婚蛋糕一样
with that baker who wouldn't make the gay wedding cake.
-是也不是 -我绝不接受
- Well, yes and no-- - That is unacceptable!
我们可是住在大纽约
I mean, we live in New York City!
-问题是... -天呐
- The thing is-- - Oh, my gosh!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不 你知道吗
No! You know what?
他们今天真不该惹格蕾丝·艾德勒
They got Grace Adler on the wrong day.
首先 我要去店里
First, I am going down there
把某人手撕出一个甜甜圈洞
and I am going to rip someone a new donut hole,
然后 我会带着一个基佬结婚蛋糕回来
and then, I am coming back with a gay wedding cake.
她想让他们在蛋糕上写"让美国再次伟大"
She wanted them to put "Make America Great Again" on the cake.
那她要靠自己了
She's on her own.
怎么了
What?
我也不知道
Uh, I don't know.
面包店拒绝做「让美国再次伟大」蛋糕没问题
Eh, it's cool for a bakery to refuse to make a MAGA cake,
但拒绝做同志蛋糕就不行吗
but not a gay cake?
两种情况完全不一样
It's a totally different situation.
面向女性的综合网站
"放荡♥女♥"网站上的人解释过原因
People on "Jezebel" have explained why...
用长篇大论
at length,
所以我没看
which is why I didn't read it.
实在太长了
It was too long.
我表示质疑 你怎么能抱怨自己言论不自♥由♥
I don't know. Look, how can you complain about your free speech
却又不维护他人的言论自♥由♥呢
if you're not gonna defend someone else's?
托尼 要是有人想做个蛋糕
Tony, what if someone wanted to make a cake
上面写"我讨厌波多黎各人"怎么办
that said "I hate Puerto Ricans"?
如果蛋糕上写着"让美国再次伟大"
Well, if it says "Make America Great Again,"
就暗含了"我讨厌波多黎各人"的意思
the "I hate Puerto Ricans" is implied.
但如果连沃克太太都被拒绝
But if Mrs. Walker could get turned away,
所有人都会被拒绝的
anyone can get turned away.
托尼 别说的好像我不去店里
Tony, don't paint this like I'm a hypocrite
我就是伪君子一样
if I don't go down there and--
那家面包店就是会派发曲奇比萨试吃的那一家
It's the bakery that gives out cookie pizza samples.
那话说回来 坚守自己的道德准则
Then again, it is very important
是很重要的
to follow your moral compass.
健身房♥
这太难以置信了
This is crazy.
我们分手时 你还是个教练
When we broke up, you were a trainer,
现在你都拥有自己的建身房♥了
and now you've got your own gym.
你一直想开一家
You always wanted this.
我还记得我爸给我建了一间树屋
I remember my dad built me a treehouse
结果我把它改成了健体荟
and I turned it into a Curves.
那是女子健身机构 你怎么加入的
Well, that's just for women. How did you get in?
是啊 他也不喜欢
Yeah, he didn't like that either.
我有个问题
Uh, one question.
是不是想问
Is it about how crazy it is
我们20年后复合 有多么疯狂
that we're back together after 20 years?
没错 以及我真不敢相信这年头我们喜欢绿色了
That, and I can't believe we're liking green these days.
就是啊
I know.
我30几岁时都忙着原谅我的父母
My 30s were all about forgiving my parents
和更包容春天的色调
and becoming more tolerant of spring tones.
威尔 过去这两周
Will, these last two weeks--
我知道 就像我们从没分手过
I know. It's like we never broke up.
也许太疯狂了
I mean, maybe it's crazy,
但我觉得我们准备好讨论一些
but I feel like we're ready to talk about something
"关于"我们的事了
vis-à-vis us.
听起来是重要的事
Sounds like a big vis-à-vis.
没错
It is.
其实吧
You know what?
在这里提起这事太不适合了
This is--this is totally the wrong place to bring it up.
我们回头再谈
We can talk about it later.
你还好吧
Hey, you okay?
没事 只是
Yeah. Oh, it's...
杰克说我们进展得太快了
something Jack said about us moving too fast.
我同情杰克 真的
I feel for Jack. I really do.
什么意思
How do you mean?
他现在不希望我们在一起的原因
He doesn't want us together for the same reason
跟他当年反对我们的原因一样
he didn't want us together the first time.
他妒忌我有个超帅的男友
He was jealous I had a hot boyfriend
而他自己跟一只鹦鹉同居吗
and he was living with a parrot?
不是 威尔
No, Will,
因为他爱你
because he's in love with you.
你不知道吗
Don't you know that?
杰克由始至终都爱着你
Jack has always been in love with you.
她在那儿
There she is.
就是那个女人侵犯了我的公民权利
That's the woman who violated my civil rights.
太激动了
This is exciting.
我觉得自己就像是罗西·帕克
I feel just like Rosie Parker.
美国黑人♥民♥权运动先驱
你想说罗莎·帕克斯吧
You mean Rosa Parks.
不 罗西·帕克 我的壁球搭档
No, Rosie Parker, my squash partner.
她总爱为小事大闹一场
She's always raising a stink.
天呐 是你
Oh, God, it's you.
我们结束营业了 祝你有"甜"美的一天
We're closed. Have a sweet day!
你好
Um, hi.
你拒绝服务我的朋友
So you refused to serve my friend
因为你不赞同她的信仰
because you don't agree with her beliefs,
这可以理解
and it's understandable,
因为她的信仰太可怕了
because her beliefs are horrible,
但即使是有可恨信仰的人 也有权利
but even people with hateful beliefs have rights.
他们先是攻击富得流油的人
First they came for the filthy rich
我没说什么
and I said nothing.
然后他们又攻击一般富有的人
Then they came for the moderately wealthy,
我也没说什么
and I said nothing.
住嘴
No.
好了 请你帮她做那个糟糕的蛋糕
Okay, please just make her awful cake.
坚强一点 艾米
Be strong, Amy.
想想乔丝琳如果成功
Think of what Jocelyn would say
从峡谷活着走出来了 会说什么
if she'd made it out of that ravine alive.
我仍然拒绝
I still refuse.
听我说 我完全理解
Okay, look, I--I totally understand,
但拒绝她 就等同于
but refusing her is the same
拒绝边缘化族群
as refusing marginalized people,
比如跨种族夫妻或是同志伴侣
like an interracial couple or a gay couple.
或是娶了一条狗的男人
Or a man married to a dog,
或是娶了羊的
or a lamp.
或是娶了一条狗的羊
Or a lamp married to a dog.
凯伦
Karen?
凯伦
Karen?
你不说话的时候更有说服力
You are much more persuasive when you don't talk.
我永远不会拒绝服务边缘化群体
I would never turn away a marginalized person.
她叫我给我在这世上
She's asking me to make a cake
第二不喜欢的人做蛋糕
for my second-least favorite powerful man on Earth.
是最不喜欢的才对 我总是忘记我爸已经死了
Least favorite. I keep forgetting my dad is dead.
不好意思 怎么队伍停止流动了
Excuse me. What's the holdup?
他们让我给总统做个「让美国再次伟大」蛋糕
They want me to make a MAGA cake for the president,
我拒绝了
and I said no.
好样的
Good for you.
真为你们两个感到可耻
And shame on you both.
那家伙侮辱并贬低了拉丁美洲人
That man has insulted and degraded Latinos.
好了 听着 我们要少来点
Okay, honey, we're gonna need
凯撒·查韦斯的态度[民权运动家]a little less Cesar Chavez
多来点泰德·克鲁兹的主张[共和党保守派]and a little more Ted Cruz.
不 不 没有什么"我们"
No, no, no, no, no. Not "We."
我是站在你那边的 我就是你
I'm on your side. I'm you.
你怎么可以替那家伙庆生
How can you celebrate that man?
他嘲弄残疾人
He mocks the disabled.
好吧 谢谢残疾人专用厕所的宽敞
Okay, thanks for the wide bathrooms,
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表