剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
我显然不会这么刻薄
Well, I certainly wouldn't have been so mean.
他是我们的朋友啊
He's a friend of ours.
现在看看是谁心肠太软了
Oh, now look who's the softy.
明明是你心肠太软
Oh, you were the softy.
最初就是你雇用他的
You hired him in the first place.
或许我能既软又硬
Maybe I can be both hard and soft,
你想到过这点吗
did you ever think about that?
我现在软得跟棉花糖一样 并且可能永远硬不起来了
I'm so soft right now, I may never get hard again.
对不起
Guys, I'm sorry.
我想我恐怕遭遇中年危机了
I think that I was having a mid-life crisis.
我去穿上衣服 回到乔身边
I'm gonna get dressed and go home to Joe,
我爱他
who I love.
他很心善
He's kind.
他那才叫真汉子的屁♥股♥
And he has a man's ass.
无意冒犯 威尔
No offense, Will.
什么
What?
我觉得我不应该继续在这里工作了
I don't think I should work here anymore.
我们能假装这事从没发生过吗
Can we pretend this never happened?
-可以 当然可以 -当然了
- Oh, yes, oh, yes. - Of course, of course.
你们周五应该去我们家玩
You should come by on Friday.
我们把汉娜在学校的演出都转成数字文件了
We digitized all of Hannah's school plays.
那听上去好有趣啊
Oh, that sounds so fun.
你到底是怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
我也不知道 这大概是一种病
I don't know, it's a disease.
司机 送我去好市多超♥市♥
Okay, driver, take me to Costco.
我得去买♥♥纸巾
I need to buy paper towels.
谁会这样说话啊
Are those even words?
凯伦 刚刚真是太温暖了
Karen, that was so nice,
我们说要跟瓦尔一起玩
us saying we're gonna hang out with Val.
我们并不会真的要跟她玩吧
We're not going to, right?
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我们这辈子都不会再见到她了
We are never gonna see her again.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
我每周三都有空了
My Wednesdays just opened up.
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表