剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
So if any one of you can picture yourselves doing anything,
如果你们中有人能想象自己做其他事
anything other than acting,
除表演以外的任何事
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave right now.
我就必须请他立刻离场
You, what do you wanna do?
你 你以后想做什么
I wanna be a fireman.
我想当消防员
Oh, really?
真的吗
Get out!
滚出去
Not not out, out. You're a kid, that's crazy.
不用出去外面 你还是个孩子 那太过分了
Just go to the bleachers.
去旁边坐冷板凳就行了
If I seem intense,
如果我看起来情绪激烈
it's for one reason and one reason only, 'kay?
那原因只有一个 好吗
I don't wanna be here, and I'm really sad.
我不想待在这里 而且我很难过
That's two things.
那是两个原因
Jordan, get out!
乔丹 滚出去
I can't bear to look at ya!
我无法忍受再看到你
Not out, out. You're a kid, that's crazy.
不用出去外面 你还是个孩子 那太过分了
Just go to the office. Just go to the office.
去办公室就行了 到办公室待着
Look, if you have any hope of making it in this business,
如果你们有任何希望在这个行业闯出一片天
you have to give me your undivided attention, okay?
你们就得专心听我说 好吗
Fully commit here and now.
此时此刻就全心投入
You can't let anything distract you from
你们不能被任何事分心...
oh, my God, Karen's here. What are you doing here?
天呐 凯伦来了 你来干什么
Well, I thought about going into work,
我本来想去上班
but Grace is at the lady doctor,
但格蕾丝去看妇科医生了
and if there's anything I don't wanna deal with,
如果说有什么是我不想应对的
it's Grace and her angry inch.
就是格蕾丝和她的怒火
Honey, I'll just wait for you to finish,
亲爱的 我等你讲完
and maybe we'll find a nasty roof party
我们可以去找一个激情屋顶派对
and do a little beep boop.
玩点那个东东
I didn't wanna say Molly in front of the kids.
我不想在小孩子面前说摇头丸
Look, thank you for bringing me home.
听着 谢谢你送我回来
Obviously, I'm going to change my emergency contact.
显然我会更换紧急联络人
That's all right. It ain't nothing.
没事的 不算什么
I forgot you did that. What?
我都忘了你总那么做 什么
When you wanna defuse tension, you...
你想缓解紧张气氛时会...
turn up the Cajun spices.
施展新奥尔良人的独特魅力
"Why, I'm just a handsome po' boy from N'Awlins.
"我只是个来自新奥尔良的帅气穷小子
I'm just eating my bowl of zydeco."
我正在吃我的这碗柴迪科"
So, a po' boy is a sandwich,
给你科普下 "穷小子"是种三明治
and zydeco is a form of music,
柴迪科是种音乐
and I am from Baton Rouge,
而我实际上来自巴吞鲁日
which is a completely different accent,
口音跟新奥尔良地区完全不同
which I lost years ago.
不过我多年前就改掉乡音了
I say, I say, yes, you did.
是哒 是哒 确实如此
I'm not Foghorn Leghorn.
我不是卡通角色来亨鸡
But I'm gonna give you a pass,
不过我这回先饶了你
'cause I know that you're worried about your test results.
因为我知道你在担心你的检查结果
I'm not worried.
我不担心
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
You know, it's okay if you tell me, Grace.
你可以告诉我的 格蕾丝
Seriously, I'm not worried about it.
说真的 我一点都不担心
I'm fine.
我没事
You can go now, Leo.
你可以走了 利奥
One of the good things about being single
单身的一个好处就是
is you learn how to get through a crisis alone.
可以学着靠自己一个人度过危机
I almost died today!
我今天差点死了
What?
什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I had an emergency biopsy of my boob.
我做了紧急胸部活组织检查
The big one? Yeah!
大的那一边吗 是啊
I'm gonna get the results later today.
我今天晚些时候会拿到结果
Grace, that must've been so... Terrifying.
格蕾丝 那肯定特别... 太吓人了
Did it... They knocked me out.
那时... 他们把我麻晕了
Because you're a big... A big baby.
因为你是个大... 大宝宝
Yeah, yeah. Come on, sit. 'Kay, sit down.
好了好了 快来坐下 坐下吧
How do you feel? Not good!
你感觉怎么样 很不好
I might have cancer.
我可能得了癌症
I smell toast. Wh
我闻到了吐司味 什么...
I made toast.
我做了吐司
Wait, you're eating bread?
等等 你在吃面包
It's not a cheat day. What's wrong?
今天不是放松日 你怎么了
No, I don't wanna make this about me.
不 现在我不是重点
You you're dealing with something real.
你这才叫大事
Have you been crying? No
你哭了吗 没...
I went to the Princess Diana exhibit,
我去看了戴安娜王妃展
which was amazing...
超级棒
But I bought remastered DVDs of the wedding and the funeral,
但是我买了婚礼和葬礼的重录光碟
and I watched them back to back, and now I'm eating my feelings.
我翻来覆去地看 现在我化悲愤为食欲
How could you do that to yourself?
你怎么能这么对自己
She really was like a candle in the wind.
她真的像是风中残烛
Speaking of just hanging out in the wind,
说到把某人晾在风中
I'm here. Leo?
我在这里 利奥
How you doing, Will? What are you doing he
你还好吗 威尔 你来做什么
oh, please, God, tell me you're not back together,
拜托 千万别告诉我你们复合了
unless you are, in which case...
除非你们真的复合了 那样的话
Yay.
棒
He's still my emergency contact.
他还是我的紧急联络人
What? I thought you told Karen to
什么 你不是让凯伦去...
oh, yeah, that makes sense.
原来如此 难怪呢
You know, you should've probably been her emergency contact,
或许应该一直让你当她的紧急联络人
even when we were married.
哪怕我们结婚时也是
Good luck with the test results, Grace.
希望你的检查结果是好的 格蕾丝
Will, it was it was good seeing you.
威尔 见到你很高兴
What did he mean by that?
他那话是什么意思
I think he just meant it was nice to see me,
我觉得他就是说很高兴见到我
and he understood that my feelings about
他明白我的感觉...
No, the thing before that.
不 前一句
What did you mean by Will being my, uh, emergency contact
你刚说威尔在我们结婚时也该当我的紧急联络人
when we were married? Grace, it doesn't matter.
是什么意思 格蕾丝 无所谓了
No, just say it.
不 说出来吧
You never shared anything with me.
你从不和我分享心事
You always ran to Will.
你总是去找威尔
Wasn't that the problem with our marriage?
那不就是我们婚姻的问题吗
You could never be in a relationship with me,
你从来无法和我拥有亲密的关系
because you're always gonna have this weird thing with Will.
因为你总会和威尔保持这种奇怪的关系
Oh, so that's it? I don't get a last word?
所以就这样吗 我没有最终发言权
No, you get the last word
不 你刚提到"最终发言权"
by bringing up who gets the last word.
就已经是最终发言了
Well, how about we're done talking
那我们就都别说话
and no one gets the last word?
没人得到最终发言权
Fine. You did it again!
行 你又这样
You know what, I want the last word,
知道吗 我想要最终发言权
so you get on that elevator,
你进电梯去
and you stand there silently,
闭嘴站好
until the door closes in your face.
一直等门在你面前关上
You know, this is Ay oh oh ooh...
其实这... 闭嘴闭嘴 我不听我不听
Last word.
最终发言
Bye, Grace.
再见 格蕾丝
Why is your friend at the lady doctor?
你朋友为什么要去看妇科医生
Why does anyone go to any doctor?
跟任何人去看医生的原因一样
Fear and pills.
因为恐惧和药
But you mind your own business.
不过你别多管闲事
Do you know how I could find a doctor like that?
你知道我要怎么才能找到那样的医生吗
Ask your mother.
问你妈去
I live with my dad and brothers.
我和我爸 哥哥弟弟一起住
Oh, boo hoo, I didn't ask for your life story.
行了 我又没问你的人生故事
You're mean.
你好尖酸刻薄
You have no idea.
你还没真正见识到呢
Why do you need to go to the doctor anyway?
你为什么要去看医生
Mind your own business.
别多管闲事
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表