剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
When they go low, we get high!
亲爱的 我想看「让美国再次伟大」蛋糕
Honey, I want to see my MAGA cake!
快打开盒子
Open the box!
或许还是回家再打开吧
Uh, maybe do that at home.
能麻烦你把手抬起来吗
Can you lift up your hand, please?
好的
Okay.
你的手还压在那里呢
Uh, your hand is still there.
怎么可能
How could it be?
我做了这个可恶的蛋糕 不得不把手剁了
I cut it off for making this horrible cake.
「让美国再次伟大」
我是同性恋
就是这个啦 「让美国再次伟大」蛋糕
Here it is. One MAGA cake.
那写的是「我是同性恋」
That says "I'm a gay."
你竟敢在我的蛋糕上出柜
How dare you come out on my cake?
好吧
Okay,
你加了个I和Y字母 非常聪明
so you added an I and a Y. Very clever.
据称副总统迈克·彭斯
曾因同性恋接受转化治疗
但这不是给副总统的
But this isn't for the vice president.
你能把多余的字母去掉吗
So can you please take the extra letters off?
我做不到 真的做不到
I can't. I really can't.
我理解 那我自己动手吧
I understand, so I'll do it myself.
好了 放下
Okay, put it down.
这袋子是用来喷糖霜的 不是仇恨
This bag squirts frosting, not hate.
如果你不肯动手做 那只能我自己动手了
Look, if you are not gonna do it, then I have to.
-别碰我的艺术作品 -就是个蛋糕而已
- Do not touch my art. - It's a cake.
-不 你不能碰 -我就可以
- No, you won't! - Yes, I will!
不 你不能碰
No, you won't!
尽管可能看上去不像
Although it may not look like it,
但赢的人是我
I have won.
我很抱歉我说了那些话
I'm sorry I said that--
说你爱我 我知道事实不是那样的
that you're in love with me. I know that's not true.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果非要说的话
I mean, if anything,
是你一直以来都爱着我
you've always been in love with me.
绝对不属实
Definitely not true.
你知道我为什么吗
You know why?
容我先把伞撑起来
Let me get out my umbrella.
感觉马上要来一波非常伤人的话了
Sounds like the forecast calls for hurtful comments.
因为我早就知道 你要么成为
Because I knew that you could either be
跟我短期相恋的男人
a guy I dated for a while,
要么成为我终身的挚友
or a friend for life,
无法两者兼具
but not both.
不过
Although,
仔细想起来 我的确有过爱上你的一刻
there was a moment when I thought about it.
天了噜
Shut up!
你还记得那次我们在露台上
You remember when we were out on the terrace
你打算向你妈出柜的情景吗
and you were about to come out to your mom?
记得 当然记得
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你当时好脆弱
You were so vulnerable,
我觉得跟你好亲近
and--and I felt so close to you,
你脸上的表情...
and the look on your face--
我当时想着
I thought,
「我可能会爱上这张脸」
"That's a face I could love."
我很高兴你选择了友谊
I'm glad you chose friendship.
因为我们要是恋爱 肯定是灾难
'Cause that would've been a disaster.
对吧
Right?
-你呢 肯定也有某一刻... -没有
- What about you? There must've been a moment when- - Nope.
-甚至都没... -我从来没有过那种想法
- Not even- - Never occurred to me.
-当念大学时 你... -因为我同情你
- But in college, you- - Because I felt sorry for you.
但是
But,
我们做个约定吧
let's make a pact.
如果我们老了以后依然单身
If we're not with anybody when we're old,
我们就相约 在布鲁克林大桥中间见面
let's agree to meet in the middle of the Brooklyn Bridge,
你和我
you and me,
然后让别人把我们推下桥
and have somebody push us off.
我愿意 威尔·楚门
I do, Will Truman.
别问
Don't ask.
她搞得好像这是我们第一次
She acts like this is the first time
见她脸上糊满蛋糕的样子
we've seen her covered in cake.
非常感谢你愿意做个新蛋糕
Thank you so much for making a new cake.
我真的真的很讨厌它
I truly, truly hate it.
谢谢你 我也是
Thank you. So do I.
但你说得对
But you were right.
重要的是原则
It's about the principle.
往好的一面看
On the bright side,
消息传出去后
once word got out,
我们的生意一下子火爆了
business really picked up.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我也不想当一个故意挑刺的人
I hate to be that guy, but, uh,
但你能再看一下这个蛋糕吗
can you take a look at this cake again?
但纳粹万字符号♥有点歪了
The, uh, swastika's a little off-center.
好吧 真的很抱歉
Sure. I'm sorry.
只是 有时候 我一哭
It's just, sometimes, when I'm crying,
手臂就不稳了
my arm isn't as steady.
这是用于生日派对上的吗
Oh, is this for the birthday party?
我们到时候见
I'll see you there.
为什么性感的男人要么是基佬 要么是纳粹
Why are the hot ones always gay or Nazis?
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表