剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
Hey, Kare... Don't touch me.
嘿 凯凯... 别碰我
Yes, sir, sorry.
遵命 长官 抱歉
We were wondering...
我们在想...
The whispering is irritating. Sure, yeah, sorry.
声音太小 很烦人 好 抱歉
I really think...
我真的觉得...
Well, you don't have to scream at me... I'm in mourning.
用不着大喊 我在哀悼
I I just want to help.
我只是想帮忙
Really? You want to help?
是吗 你想帮忙
I do. More than anything, Kare.
真的 超级想 凯凯
Then sing something for me.
那为我唱首歌
Oh, I don't know that this is the place...
在这个地方不太合适吧
You sing!
快唱
Because I'm happy♪
♪因为我很开心♪ ♪
♪Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
♪如果你也无比开心 请跟我一起鼓掌♪
♪Because I'm happy clap along if you feel like♪
♪因为我很开心 如果你也很开心♪
Now add some moves. Do The Electric Slide.
加点动作 跳滑步舞
♪Because I'm happy clap along♪
♪因为我很开心 跟我一起鼓掌♪
Do "Ease on Down the Road."
跳《轻松前行》里面的舞蹈
What? "Ease on Down the Road!"
什么 《轻松前行》
♪Because I'm happy clap along if you feel like♪
♪因为我很开心 如果你也很开心♪
♪That's what you want to do♪
♪请跟我一起鼓掌♪
Do "Thriller."
换成《颤栗》
♪Because I'm happy clap along if you feel like♪
♪因为我很开心 如果你也很开心♪
♪That's what you want to do♪
♪请跟我一起鼓掌♪
♪Because I'm happy clap along if you feel like♪
♪因为我很开心 如果你也很开心♪
♪That's what you want to do♪
♪请跟我一起鼓掌♪
♪Because I'm happy clap along if you feel like♪
♪因为我很开心 如果你也开心 一起鼓掌吧♪
Queridos, amigos.
亲爱的朋友们
So, if I work for you,
如果我是给你打工的
do I have to run every contract by you?
每份合同我还得拿给你看吗
It is so inappropriate for us to
真的很不合适在这种...
We are way past inappropriate.
说不合适都是轻的了
You do not ask a priest to top you up on the blood of Christ.
你不能叫一个神父给你的杯子里加满基督之血
What took him so long?
他怎么这么久还没来
And why is there only one server?
并且为什么只有一个服务员
He's not a server. He's the priest!
他不是服务员 他是神父
Anyway, I'm used to my business being only me.
总之 我习惯了我的生意只有我一个人做主
Yeah, I get it. It's yours.
好了 我懂了 那是你的东西
You might have mentioned that before I quit my job
你或许可以在我辞掉工作 为了你改变
and changed my entire life for you.
我的整个人生前先提到这点
How'd it go?
情况怎么样
I've never been so humiliated
我从没受过这么大的屈辱
without specifically asking for it.
除了自求其辱的时候
Can I get a beer?
能给我一杯啤酒吗
So now it's your turn?
现在轮到你上阵了吗
Take your best shot, Mary.
尽管放马过来吧 玛丽
I got nothing to say.
我没什么要说的
You know what you're doing.
你知道自己在干什么
Damn straight.
太对了
You're handling this exactly the way you want to handle it.
你完全在按照你想要的处理方式在处理这事
Like I always do.
一如既往
I don't need to parade myself up there
我可不需要跑过去
and boo hoo over my cleaning lady.
为我家的清洁女工悲伤哭泣
And I don't need to be told I should be there,
我也不需要别人来告诉我我应该过去参加葬礼
I'm gonna regret it.
否则我会后悔的
And I certainly don't need people coming up in here...
我更不需要大家一个个跑来这里...
What?
什么
But...you...
但是 你...
Of all the times to come onto me.
你偏偏选择这个时候来上我的身
You pervert.
你个变态
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Funeral's over. Everybody's gone.
葬礼结束了 大家都走了
If you want to see her one more time,
如果你还想再见她一面
she's still there.
她还在那边
And it's okay if you can't.
如果你做不到也没关系
What do you think, Smitty?
你觉得呢 斯密特
I'm sorry, um...what?
不好意思 你说什么
You never turn it off, do ya, Smitts?
你就是停不下来 对吧 斯密特
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
You got candy in your hair.
你的头发里竟然沾了糖
Sorry I wasn't here, but...
抱歉我刚刚没来 但是...
come on, what the hell was I gonna say?
拜托 我能说些什么呢
She was my maid?
她是我的女佣
She was my sparring partner?
她是我的拳击陪练
She was my best friend?
她是我最好的朋友
You were my everything,
你是我的一切
Rosario Yolanda Salazar.
罗莎丽奥·尤兰达·萨拉扎
You know, it's funny. People keep asking,
其实说起来有趣 大家不断问我
"What do you need? What do you need?"
"你需要什么 你需要什么"
I need for you to not be gone.
我需要你不要离我而去
Here, honey. I want you to have something.
给 亲爱的 我有东西要送给你
It was my mother's.
这是我妈留给我的
Makes sense you should have it.
给你挺合适的
Lord knows you've been eyeing it for years.
上帝知道你都盯上这个好多年了
Honey, I'm not going with you to the cemetery,
亲爱的 我不会送你去墓地
so don't get mad, okay?
所以别生气 好吗
I just can't watch 'em put you in the ground.
我无法亲眼看着他们把你下葬
I have to remember you my way.
我必须用我的方式永远记住你
So if it's all right...
所以如果你不介意
I'm just gonna sit here with you for a while.
我就坐在这儿陪你一会儿吧
Te amo, Mommy.
我爱你 妈咪
That's Karen sad.
那才是凯伦悲伤的方式
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表