剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
Too bad Will doesn't feel the same way about his job, huh?
真遗憾威尔对他的工作不是这么想的 对吧
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Did he hear something?
他是听说什么了吗
I didn't ask him.
我竟然没问他
I get it, universe. I'm garbage.
我懂 宇宙 我就是个垃圾
Oh, look. It's white Diana Ross.
瞧啊 白人版的黛安娜·罗斯来了
I didn't ask you why you were upset.
我之前没问你为什么不开心
You didn't make senior partner?
你没成为高级合伙人吗
No, I did. Congratulations!
不 我成了 恭喜
And I'm miserable. Why?
我痛苦得要命 为什么
Because I don't wanna be a corporate lawyer for the rest of my life.
因为我不想下半辈子都当个企业法律顾问
I was wrong, Grace.
我错了 格蕾丝
I want surprises.
我也想要惊喜
Will, you want surprises?
威尔 你想要惊喜是吗
How about this? Come work with me.
那这个怎么样 来跟我一起工作吧
What?
什么
Eli hired me to do his hotels.
伊莱聘请我来设计他的酒店
It is working on a scale that I never even dreamed of.
那是我从未梦想过的完美工作
I mean, I'm thrilled, but I'm terrified.
我很激动 但也很恐惧
It's too big for me. I... I can't do it alone.
那工作对我来说太重大了 我一个人无法做到
What exactly are you... Quit your job.
你到底在说... 辞职吧
Let's run my business together.
我们一起运营我的公司
Grace, what you're saying
格蕾丝 你的建议
goes against every fiber of my being.
违背了我信奉一生的一切理念
I'd be taking the biggest risk of my life.
我将会冒这辈子最大的一次风险
So you're in? 100 percent.
那你同意吗 100%同意
Oh, my God! I'm so excited!
天呐 我好激动
Me and you. You and me.
我和你 你和我
We're the perfect team. Perfect team.
我们是梦之队 梦之队
Will and Grace.
威尔和格蕾丝
It sounds weird.
听起来有点怪
Grace and Will.
格蕾丝和威尔
Now that sounds like a thing.
那听起来才像个金字招牌
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表