剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
I think he's going to remember what I said.
我觉得他会记住我说的话
You know, until the ADHD kicks in.
直到他的多动症发作
Mine left the apartment screaming
我的约会对象尖叫着跑出了公寓
Like Vera Farmiga in "The conjuring."
就像《招魂》里的薇拉·法米加一样
I don't want to be a daddy.
我不想当老基
I don't want you to age better than me.
我不希望你老了比我帅
Oh, come on, jack.
拜托 杰克
Everybody knows twinkies never expire.
大家都知道小鲜肉是永远不会过期的
Besides, you're a catch.
再说了 你是个有魅力的好男人
You will always be a catch,
你永远都是有魅力的好男人
No matter how old you are.
不管你有多老
How very, very, very old you are.
不管是老掉牙 老掉渣都一样
It's always a kiss and a punch with you.
你总是给颗枣再打一巴掌
Hey, google, play Madonna.
谷歌 播放麦当娜的歌曲
I want someone that I have something in common with.
我想找一个跟我有共同之处的人
You know, a shared history.
共同的历史
Right? You want to have, like, a shorthand.
对吧 就像是速记法一样 心有灵犀
Right? Exactly. Do you want a, uh
对吧 没错 你想要...
Yeah. Diet if you have it.
没错 无糖的 如果你有的话
Are you, uh... No, no, we ate.
你这有没有... 没了 我们吃掉了
I guess we just have to believe
我觉得我们只能坚信
that person's still out there.
我们的真命天子依然在等着我们
Oh, he has to be.
肯定是啊
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
你又在想什么
That early Madonna's the best.
早期的麦当娜是最棒的
That's exactly what I was thinking.
我就是这么想的
Well, I'm glad we're on the same page.
我很高兴我们的意见一致
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表