剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
Okay. Go get some sleep.
明天下午两点我们再见
I will see you bright and early tomorrow at 2:00 p.m.
-几点 瑞奇 -下午两点
- What time, Richie? - 2:00 p.m.
下午两点 别晚了
2:00 p.m. Don't be late.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 有个问题
Hey, question.
-什么问题 -你的探戈跳得怎么样
- Yeah? - How's your tango?
探戈
- My tango? - Mmm.
相当好了
It's excellent.
我就知道你会这么说
I had a feeling you'd say that.
嘿 听着
Hey, listen.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
-好啊 什么事 -亲吻和小费
- Yeah, what's up? - The Kiss and Tip.
怎么了
Mmm-hmm. What about it?
我不知道 我只是 我觉得有点不舒服
I don't know, I just, I kind of feel funny about it.
亲吻和爱抚 我不习惯这种事
You know, the kissing and groping, I'm not used to that kind of thing.
在林肯中心你可没有这种感觉
You don't get that at Lincoln Center.
是啊
Yeah.
我想问的是 这是必须的吗
Yeah, so I guess what I'm asking is, you know, is it required?
除非你想得到报酬
Only if you want to get paid.
长着大龅牙的那个吗 是的
The one with the big old snaggletooth? Yeah.
-对不起 不好意思 -对不起
Sorry. I'm sorry. Sorry, sorry.
-你还好吗 -我很好
You good? I'm good.
-是啊 我很好 -别...
- Yeah, I'm good. - Don't...
-别伤了你的手指 -谢谢
- Don't hurt your fingers. - Thank you.
不想让你受伤
Don't want you hurt.
-我不会受伤的 谢谢 -答应我
- I won't get hurt. Thank you. - Promise?
我保证
Promise.
-想放下吗 -不用 没关系
- Wanna put it down? - No, no, I'm good.
-没关系 -我们要在这儿转
- I'm good. Okay. - We're going to turn here.
好的 现在...
Okay, now...
圣塔莫尼卡美丽阳光 24摄氏度
A beautiful and sunny 75 degrees in Santa Monica.
打倒欲望舞团
别担心 我们有通行权
Don't worry. We have the right of way.
你们出♥卖♥♥♥肉体 去死吧
赤身裸体 没有救赎
只有上帝才会看到你裸体
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell?
别在我的社区
打倒欲望舞团
也许是另一种方式 这样我们就不用一直转了
Maybe the other way? So we're not constantly having to turn.
-就像这样 彼此面对面 -或许
- So, like, face each other? - Maybe?
好 请进
Okay. Come in.
-奥蒂斯 -您知道我的名字
- Otis. - You know my name.
当然了你是我们的新舞者
Of course, you're one of the new dancers.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
你好 我是艾琳
Hi, I'm Irene.
艾琳是我们新来的会计
Irene is our new accountant.
很高兴见到你们两位
Oh, right on. Well, it's nice to meet both of you.
我能为你做什么 奥蒂斯
So what can I do for you, Otis?
我只是想告诉您有个抗♥议♥活动
I just wanted to let you know that there's a protest.
天哪
Oh, goodness.
-不能在我们社区 -太快了
- Not in our neighborhood! - That was fast.
不能在我们附近
Not in our neighborhood!
我一小时前才打过电♥话♥
I only phoned an hour ago.
不能在我们社区
Not in our neighborhood! Not in our neighborhood!
您给谁打电♥话♥了
You phoned who?
洛杉矶基♥督♥复临安息日会提醒他们
The Seventh-day Adventist Church of Los Angeles, to alert them
离他们家门口不到一英里的地方 有个变♥态♥和罪恶的巢穴
to the den of perversion and sin less than a mile from their door.
稍等 您给他们打电♥话♥
Wait, you called them?
KCBS热♥线♥
KCBS tip line.
-是的 这里是KCBS热♥线♥ -需要帮助吗
- Yes, KCBS news tip line. - How can I help you?
我打电♥话♥来是想提醒你 奇彭德尔斯发生了什么事
I'm calling to alert you to something going on at Chippendales.
奥弗兰那个可怕的脱衣舞男店
That horrible male stripping establishment on Overland.
是的 外面有一个教堂组织在抗♥议♥
Yes, there is a church group protesting right outside.
他们不喜欢这个俱乐部在他们附近
They do not like the presence of this club in their neighborhood.
谢谢你告诉我们 我们会派记者去
Thanks for letting us know. Sending a crew.
好的 人们需要知道
Good, people need to know.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
他们在路上
They're on their way.
我们要上六点新闻了
We're going to make the 6:00 news.
鲍比 一定要准备足够的伏特加 今晚会很忙的
Bobby, make sure you have enough vodka. It's going to be a busy night.
没问题 老板
You got it, boss!
您是个又酷又淘气的人 班纳吉先生
You a bad man, Mr. Banerjee.
很遗憾你不赞成我的策略
I'm sorry you disapprove of my tactics.
不赞成吗
Disapprove?
我是说 我很敬畏您 您只是...
I mean, I'm in awe. I mean, you just... What?
你花了五千块买♥♥了 这个俱乐部 然后做免费广♥告♥
You just bought this club like, $5,000 of free advertising?
六千五百美元
$6,500.
那是KCBS30秒广♥告♥的收费标准
That is what KCBS charges for a 30-second spot.
我们的新闻报道应该至少有一分钟
Our news story should be at least a full minute.
请教教我 我想学您知道的一切
Teach me. Look, I want to learn everything that you know.
但你是个舞者
But you are a dancer.
事实上 我是个演员 但即使那样
Actually, I'm an actor, but even then.
在过去的15年里 我一直在努力工作 在游轮上演出
I've been grinding out the last 15 years, you know, doing cruise ship gigs
在当地剧院演出 在《爱之船》上客串演出
and local theater and guest spot on The Love Boat,
但我一直都是月光族
but living paycheck to paycheck.
我有老婆孩子 没有医疗保险
And I got a wife and kids and no health insurance.
我是说 我在大学里 学的是商科 现在有一段时间
I mean, I majored in business in college, and for a while now,
我一直在考虑回归商科领域
I've been thinking about getting back to that.
现在我遇见了您
And now I meet you.
一个棕色皮肤的兄弟
A brown-skinned brother,
在这里为自己制♥造♥麻烦
really out here making shit happen for himself.
我不知道 也许是命运的安排
I don't know, maybe it was meant.
对不起 我没有时间培训新人
Sorry, I do not have time for a trainee.
好吧 我明白了
Okay. No, I get it.
您工作繁忙
You're a busy man.
我只是想看着您做事
All I'm asking is let me watch you.
-看着 -是的 到处看
- Watch? - Yeah. You know, hang around.
看看您会怎么做事
Just to see what you do.
我是说 即使是那些见不得人的事
I mean, even the shady shit.
我总需要一些会计方面的书籍的帮助
I could always use some help with the books.
好的
Right on, right on.
最后一次... 再来一次 为欲望舞团的猛♥男♥们
What a night. One more time for the men of Chippendales!
肌肉发达 古铜色皮肤 躺在床上
With muscles and that golden tan, between the sheets,
他已经有了计划 托尼
he's got the plan. Tony!
他的拐杖糖 太甜了
His candy cane, it tastes so sweet.
你将吃掉25厘米 CJ
All ten inches you will eat. CJ!
冠军赛 最后但绝对不是最不重要的
A title match. And last but definitely not least,
看他一眼 你的脚趾就会卷起来
one look at him and your toes will curl.
他的舞步会震撼你的世界 奥蒂斯
He's got the moves that'll rock your world! Otis!
女士们 今晚是你们永生难忘的夜晚
Ladies, tonight is the night you will never forget.
你们今晚在这里看到的一切 只会出现在欲望舞团
Everything you saw here tonight only happens at Chippendales!
这就是我们今晚的节目 平安回家
That is our show for tonight. Get home safe!
我不可能回家 我马上需要一些鸡♥巴♥
No way I'm going home. I need some dick, stat.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
我看到一群人的散场
I see a crowd leaving.
而且你觉得她们要去哪里
And where do you think they're going?
回家
Home?
去别的酒吧找男人
Out to other bars to find men.
你是什么意思
What are you getting at?
我想说的是 他们为什么不留在这里呢
What I'm getting at is, why don't they stay here instead?
-我们不允许舞男留在俱乐部 -演出之后
- We don't allow men in the club. - For the show.
-但之后... -如果表演结束后我们让舞男留下...
- But afterward... - If we let in men after the show...
-女客会留下来 -我们可以继续营业几个小时
- The women would stay. - We could stay open for hours,
想开到多晚都可以
as late as we want.
男人愿意花更多的钱 来接近一群性♥欲♥旺盛的女人
Men would pay a premium for access to a room of sexually eager women.
-当然了 -想象一下额外的收入
- Definitely. - Imagine the extra revenue.
我们说的不是提高百分之十的利润
We're not talking a 10% boost to the bottom line.
我们说的是一百 二百
We're talking 100, 200!
我还没算过 但也许 为什么不呢
I haven't run the numbers yet, but maybe, why not?
我希望我没有越界
I hope I didn't overstep.
十点零三分
嘿 现在是十点零三分
Hey, it's 10:03.
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表