剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
- Even more... - I'm sorry. I'm confused.
你是来纽约推销另一家俱乐部的吗
So you're here pitching a different club in New York?
是的
Yeah.
为什么不直接去齐本德尔斯呢
Why not just do Chippendales?
两个词 史蒂夫·班纳吉
Two words. Steve Banerjee.
-他是谁 -该死的混♥蛋♥老板
- Who's that? - The fucking asshole owner
他不尊重我还有我对工作的付出
who doesn't respect me or my contribution.
我已经正式地毫不含糊地甩了他
Who I am officially, unequivocally done with.
好了 这是... 这是你单飞的狗屁理由
Okay, that's... That's a shit reason to go solo.
你还没见过那家伙
You haven't met the guy.
这家伙可能是
Well, the guy could be the love child
伊娃·裴隆和波尔·布特的私生子
of Eva Perón and Pol Pot.
-无所谓了 -你在说什么 为什么
- Doesn't matter. - What are you talking about? Why?
-为什么 -是啊
- Why? - Yeah.
因为你有些声望
Because you have something.
你有一些大家都听说过的声望
You have something that people have heard of.
你知道那有多珍贵吗
Do you know how rare and precious that is?
就做齐本德尔斯 在这里会很成功的
Just do the Chippendales. It'll kill here.
你离那家伙远着呢
You'll be like 3,000 miles away from that guy.
这还不够远
That's not far enough.
我认识一些在纽约有第二个家的人
I know people with whole second families in New York,
他们在洛杉矶的老婆对此一无所知
and their LA wife doesn't have any idea.
我不知道 我不能 我只是 我做不到
I don't know. I can't. I just, I can't.
那你♥他♥妈♥就是个白♥痴♥
Well, then you're a fucking idiot.
因为除了正确之外...
Because on top of being right...
我也很有钱
I'm also rich.
非常有钱
Very rich.
我说的没错 但你不明白
I am saying the right words but you're not understanding.
-我有一些客户 -你知道吗 我也一样
- I've got customers. - You know what? So do I.
但他们排在你前面
But they're ahead of you in queue.
它们是日历吗 因为日历是季节性的
Well, are they calendars? Because calendars are seasonal.
是的 我知道日历是怎么回事
Yeah, I understand how calendars work.
那你就知道人们整年都不买♥♥日历了
Then you know people don't buy calendars all year.
有一个有限的销♥售♥窗口 我们现在就身在其中
There's a limited sales window, and we're in it right now.
听我说 我印刷了你要的数目
Look, I printed exactly the number you asked for.
现在你想要更多 这真的不是我的问题
The fact that now you want more is really not my problem.
你最快什么时候能办好
What is the soonest you could do it?
我真的不知道
I honestly have no idea.
粗略的估计一下
Rough estimate.
-三、四星期吧 -四个星期
- Three, four weeks. - Four weeks?
所以 如果是几百本的话 也许可以
Look, if it was a couple hundred, maybe.
-但要一万本 -这么大的订单应该优先处理
- But 10,000? - An order that big should take priority.
很遗憾 事情不是这样的
Well, unfortunately, it doesn't work like that.
我说了 我还有其他顾客
Like I said, I got other customers!
如果你没有其他顾客呢
What if you didn't?
你觉得有点冷吗 布鲁斯
Are you feeling a little cold, Bruce?
他妈的
Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!
他到底在哪里
Where the hell is he?
女士们 他马上就出来
Ladies, he'll be out in just a moment.
是的 我现在正在做
Yeah. I'm on it.
布鲁斯 来吧 宝贝 你要错过你的独舞了
Bruce! Let's go, baby! You're missing your solo!
-舞台空了 不能有空的舞台 -好的
- I got an empty stage. No empty stages. - Okay.
我们走吧 走
Let's go! Go, go!
小情况
Small situation.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
天哪 这就是我一直在说的
Oh, my God! This is what I've been saying all the time!
伙计们 这就是为什么 你们不能穿着演出服吃东西
You guys, this is why you don't eat in your costume.
- CJ 你还有他妈的熏牛肉 -只是太好吃了
- CJ, you and the fucking pastrami. - It's just so tasty.
你会在演出前吃东西吗
Will you eat before a show?
好的
Okay, okay.
我现在接不了电♥话♥
I'm not taking it.
-我知道你很忙 但是... -我才不管是不是他妈的教皇
- I realize you're busy but... - I don't care if it's the fucking pope.
我在工作
I'm working.
是尼克
It's Nick.
好了
Okay.
你最好他妈的死了或是受了重伤
You better be fucking dead or very badly injured.
收拾行李 宝贝 我们要去纽约了
Pack your bags, baby. We're headed to the Big Apple.
那里就是你去的地方吗
Is that where you've been?
那里就是你一直躲藏的地方吗
That's where you've been hiding all this time?
我不知道 你告诉我
Well, I don't know. You tell me!
请稍等
Hold, please.
你听到吗
You hear that?
听到那些妓♥女♥和游客说什么了吗
Hear all those hookers and tourists?
你今晚吸了多少可♥卡♥因♥
How much blow have you done tonight?
没有 一点儿可♥卡♥因♥都没吸
None, not a bump.
三条
Three.
好吧 也许一条吧
Fine. Maybe a bump.
丹尼斯 你觉得怎么样
So, Denise, what do you say?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你不是说要辞职 想开自己的店吗
What happened to you quitting, wanting to open your own place?
离开史蒂夫
Leaving Steve?
这是两全其美的做法 我们在三千英里之外的地方
This is the best of both worlds. We'll be 3,000 miles away
还能享受齐本德尔斯 这个名字带来的好处
while still getting the benefit of the Chippendales name.
我猜你还没告诉史蒂夫这个想法
I'm gonna assume you haven't told Steve this idea.
还没有
Well, not yet.
他绝对不会同意的
Well, he's never gonna go for it.
-为什么不呢 -首先
- Why not? - First of all,
这是你的主意会让他立刻起疑心的
the fact that it was your idea is gonna make him instantly suspicious.
而且 你也不会出现在他的视线里
And then, there's the fact that you wouldn't be in his sight.
这家伙是个控制狂
The guy's a psycho control-freak.
他不会把世界上最大的产业
He's not just going to hand over the world's biggest city
拱手让给一个他极不信任的人
to somebody he deeply mistrusts.
我知道你为什么这么怀疑了
Look, I get why you're skeptical.
-是的 -然后 还有钱
- I do. I do. - And then, there's the money.
好吧 开自己的店 花销太大了
Okay? Launching your own place, it's so expensive.
尤其是在纽约 你在开玩笑吧 那开销呢
Especially in New York City. Are you kidding? The overhead?
他不必承担一点点♥金♥融风险
He won't have to take on a drop of financial risk.
他所要做的就是穿着奇怪的西装
All he has to do is just sit there in his weird suit
坐在那里看着财源滚滚而来
and watch the money roll in.
这是可♥卡♥因♥在说话 你在胡言乱语
This is the coke talking. You're making no sense.
如果你能找到一个赞助人 那就可以了 丹尼斯 我已经找到了
Well, it does if you find a backer, which it so happens, Denise, I have done.
一个赞助人
A backer?
是的 在这种情况下 一个被宠坏的富家子弟
Yes. In this case, a very spoiled rich kid
拥有巨额银行存款
with a huge bank account!
好了 你们这些性感尤物 时间到了
All right, you sexy animals. It's go-time.
还有一个更大的鸡♥巴♥
And a huger cock.
布拉德福德·巴顿
Bradford Barton.
这是真实的 一个真正的计划
This is real. A real plan.
我真心觉得我能让史蒂夫加入
And I genuinely think I can get Steve on board.
好吧 我有个替代计划
Okay, well, I have an alternative plan.
你为什么不回来干♥你♥那该死的活
Why don't you come back here and do your fucking job,
这样我就不用去了
so I don't have to.
他妈的
Fuck.
欢迎来到欲望舞团 你们准备好狂欢了吗
How are you, ladies? Are you ready to have the greatest night of your lives?
制♥造♥点噪音吧
Make some noise!
欢迎来到欲望舞团 你们准备好狂欢了吗
Welcome to Chippendales! Who's ready to party?
他来了 女士们 你们甜美的巧克力幻想成真了
Here he is, ladies, your luscious chocolate fantasy come to life!
哈莱姆区最变♥态♥的变♥态♥
The freakiest freak this side of Harlem.
这个兄弟与众不同 这个会把你弄得欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥的皮条客
The brother like no other. The pimp who'll make you limp!
开着凯迪拉克的爸爸 所有的女士
The daddy with a Caddy, all the ladies.
为奥蒂斯鼓掌吧
Give it up for Otis!
天啊 真希望我能像他那样
Gosh, I wish I could do what he does.
女士们 今晚尽情狂欢吧
Ladies, take this night to the top!
只要有人穿着紫色外套戴着帽子出现
Anytime someone shows up in a purple coat and hat,
你就知道这里会变得很疯狂
you know it's gonna get freaky up in here.
来吧 制♥造♥些噪音吧
Come on, make some noise.
我喜欢那缓慢的旋转
I like that slow gyration.
一、二 跳过几个 直接跳到性感时刻
One, two, skip a few, right to the sexy time.
我在自己的镜子里看到过
I've seen those in my own mirror.
好的 给你 晚安
Okay. Here you go, have a good night.
来了两个半裸的朋友
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表